BixGrow: Affiliate Marketing

Ambassador & Influencer Rewards, Referral & Affiliate Program

Price: Free

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

toyscardsnbikes.com

Time spent using app 29 minutes

Looks good! Took a bit of time to figure it out, should work out but I am going to double check just to make sure...

July 25, 2022

Thank you for your feedback! We're thrilled to hear you're enjoying our app. In case you want our assistance, please don't hesitate to contact us at support@bixgrow.com!

CBDbee

Location France

good app evn if you can't use directly to send money, good support, I recommande it for small to medium business

May 19, 2022

Thank you for trusting us. We are really sorry if we didn't meet your needs to some extent and caused you any unsatisfying experience. Still, your feedback motivates us to work harder and improve the app day by day. If you have any concerns, please reach out to us since we're always here to help!

DivineBodyy

I was able to get my issue resolved. This is my first time using an affiliate program so i hope this works out well for my company and affiliates.

April 25, 2022