BixGrow: Affiliate Marketing

BixGrow: Affiliate Marketing | Reviews

by Bixgrow

Grow Your Sales with Affiliate Program & Network Marketing

CEO Empire

Super surprised that this app is free. This app is very in-depth with all the options available, runs super smoothly, and works like a charm. For the support team, they're so great. Leo and Justin have been the main ones assisting me throughout my setup process and have been very patient with me and all of the questions I've had. Everything about this app is phenomenal. Granted it will take time to setup, but with assistance guides on nearly everything everything, it'll go by and be all setup in a breeze. I highly recommend installing this over something else.

December 1, 2021

Thanks for sharing this kind review with us, it made our day! Your review motivates us to work harder to improve the app better day-by-day. And don’t forget that my team at BixGrow is ready to give you a hand anytime you are in need.

Take care!

Leisure Traveler LLC

This was the easiest setup. I was nervous to set it up but I'm happy I set it up. Now I am ready to add affiliates to my brand.

December 1, 2021

Thank you for your kind feedback. We're thrilled to hear you're enjoying our app. In case you want our assistance, please don't hesitate to reach us at support@bixgrow.com. We're always here to help you!

2BDesired Swimwear

It's been greats so far! I actually tried a few apps but I decided to go with one because it was exactly what I needed and it's free. I also love how easy it is to contact them for support.

November 25, 2021

We are so happy that you are enjoying BixGrow. Thanks so much for the kind words. We are always here to assist you. Feel free to contact us at support@bixgrow.com if you have any further concerns. We wish you all the best in your affiliate programs!

Pearadox

I haven't had this app for more than an hour, but I'm very impressed so far. Very easy to set up, perfectly customizable in the right areas and all the right options.

November 25, 2021

Thanks so much for the review! We're glad to know that you're enjoying our app. If you have any concerns, please reach out to us at support@bixgrow.com. We wish you all the best in your affiliate program!

The Low Grade Gamer

Absolutely the best app for acquiring affiliates I have tried multiple apps before BixGrow and this is honestly the best HANDS down it even allows you to upload Artwork and files for your affiliates to use. I even asked for something to be done and it was done within a couple of hours. AMAZING They are even looking into a much more complicated feature for us as well. honestly what an amazing developer

November 12, 2021

Thanks so much for the kind words! We're glad to know that you're enjoying our service. We are currently working on adding your custom request feature and will contact to you soon when it's done. If you have any further concerns, please reach out to us at support@bixgrow.com. We wish you all the best in your affilaite programs!

Sick-Price

PERFECT! Just what we were looking for! Easy to use and great support. The features are amazing and our affiliates love the dashboard.

November 3, 2021

We are so happy that you are enjoying BixGrow. Thanks so much for the review. We are always here to assist you. Feel free to contact us at support@bixgrow.com if you have any further concerns. We wish you all the best in your affiliate programs!

More Than Charms

WOW. This App is absolutely fabulous so far. I am hoping it will continue to do so as it is ABSOLUTELY free and so EASY to set up.

November 3, 2021

Zlotech

Very helpfull customer support! They respond fast and solve problems quick.
Will see how it boosts sales.

October 24, 2021

Thanks so much for the kind words! We're glad to know that you're enjoying our service. If you have any further concerns, please reach out to us at support@bixgrow.com.

ZEBRA BLINDS

Amazing app, plenty of features, but what stands the most is the simplicity and ease of use. Also great customer service, they get things done very quickly. Highly recommended.

October 24, 2021

WoodToolz

Very useful app for affiliate marketing with shopify. 24/7 support team. Highly recommend for everyone

October 18, 2021