BixGrow: Affiliate Marketing

Ambassador & Influencer Rewards, Referral & Affiliate Program

Price: Free

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

faithOkerekeArt

This app is AMAZING and for free?? Oh my!! I love the way its set up....time to add up influences. Only thing is I wish there was an integration to reach influencers directly from my dashboard...I mean like if influencers information was right here inside the app....darn it be fire for real!

August 11, 2022

Thank you so much for the kind words! We're glad to know that you've benefited from our app. If you have any further concerns, please reach out to us at support@bixgrow.com. We wish you all the best!

Georgie Boy México

Location Mexico

It's a great app with a lot of nice features, and supports works fast and perfect, thank you very much!

August 11, 2022

Thank you for trusting us. We are grateful for the pleasure of serving you and meeting your needs. If you have any concerns, please reach out to us at support@bixgrow.com!

LINGER GALLERY

Location South Korea

+ : Best Support team, Best apps available for free, Easy management as admins can log in as affiliates, There are various payment methods.

August 11, 2022

Thank you ever so much for your kind feedback! I'm thrilled to hear that you're enjoying our app and my support. Please don't hesitate to reach out anytime at support@bixgrow.com, I'm always here to help!

RiderSnack

Location Israel
Time spent using app About 6 hours

What a great app that has all the features for free and the support team is very patient and helpful I really appreciate it

August 9, 2022

Thanks for sharing your review with us, it made our day! Your feedback motivates us to work harder to improve the app. And don’t forget that our team at BixGrow is ready to give you a hand anytime you are in need!

Svapalo.it

Location Italy
Time spent using app About 1 month

app perfetta, ha tutte le funzioni necessarie e anche di piu, assistenza rapida e risolvono i problemi subito. sopratutto è gratis

August 2, 2022

Grazie mille per le belle parole! Siamo lieti di sapere che hai beneficiato della nostra app. In caso di ulteriori dubbi, contattaci all'indirizzo support@bixgrow.com. Ti auguriamo tutto il meglio!

Word Shirt - T-Shirts die etwas sagen

Location Austria
Time spent using app About 19 hours

Pretty amazing App! The most intuitive, customizable and complete Affiliate App! Lots of settings and options! And all that for Free (for now?)! Great Work from the developers!

August 2, 2022

Thank you ever so much for your kind feedback! I'm thrilled to hear that you're enjoying our app and my support. In case you need assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out at support@bixgrow.com!

Thorntons VIP Beauty

Time spent using app About 2 hours

This app is amazing!! I was currently using the GoAffPro app before but the fee every month was getting to expensive after have a look on the App Store I came across this App and WOW I am impressed to say the least a lot more features than the paid App I was using and the support is extremely quick I was waiting last than 5 minutes on a live chat for support and the agent was very speedy and very helpful! You get alot more features than the paid app and it’s all for free can’t believe I didn’t know if this App before 110% recommended to anyone!

July 31, 2022

Ollny

Time spent using app About 2 hours

BixGrow has relatively complete functions, and the customer service is very good. I am very satisfied.

July 29, 2022

Thank you for trusting us. We are grateful for the pleasure of meeting your needs. If you have any concerns, please reach out to me as I'm always here to help!

Big Crocodile

Time spent using app About 2 months

Brilliant app and amazing service, always respond so quickly and helpfully. I am really pleased I changed over to this app. Thanks guys

July 29, 2022

Thank you so much for your feedback! We're glad to know that you're enjoying the app and my support. Please feel free to reach out to us anytime. We wish you all the best in your affiliate program!

Tweenology

Location South Africa
Time spent using app About 23 hours

So incredibly helpful to help us get setup, instantly resolved any questions and was able to address anything we needed to! Would give them 7 stars if that was an option!

July 27, 2022

Thank you ever so much for your kind feedback! I'm thrilled to hear that you're enjoying our app and my support. In case you need assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out at support@bixgrow.com. I'm always here to help!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12