BixGrow: Affiliate & Referral

BixGrow: Affiliate & Referral

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
Rating (5)
Developer
February 3, 2023

This software so far has exceeded every level of my expectations with an Affiliate Tracking Program. Not to mention that customer support, any time of day, has been phenomenal. Every question and need through onboarding has been met to help ensure my business does not skip a beat with our day-to-day while adopting a new software tool. Leo on support is a rock star!

Fryguy Pins
Time spent using app: 7 days
BixGrow replied February 4, 2023

Thank you for trusting us. We are grateful for the pleasure of serving you and meeting your needs. If you have any concerns, please reach out to us at support@bixgrow.com. We're always here to help you!

February 3, 2023

Great App, Great Service and support are always on hand to give assistance when needed. My site runs around thier software and i couldn't be happier.

Exclusive Merch
Time spent using app: 3 months
BixGrow replied February 4, 2023

Thank you so much for the review! We're glad to know that you're enjoying our app. If you have any concerns, please reach out to us at support@bixgrow.com. We wish you all the best in your affiliate program!

February 2, 2023

Really helpful application. The dashboard is pretty easy to handle and customer support is excellent.

Great Wines Direct
Time spent using app: 3 days
BixGrow replied February 3, 2023

Thanks a million for your review!! If you have any concerns, please reach out to us at support@bixgrow.com. We wish you all the best in your affiliate program!

February 1, 2023

The Customer Support is Superb! whenever I have a problem and confusion the support is fast and solve it with simple and clear explanation

Ibackscreation
Indonesia
Time spent using app: 6 months
BixGrow replied February 2, 2023

January 29, 2023

I don't know about the app yet, I just started it. But it looks good and the support is great! Thank you!

Les choses que j'aime
Belgium
Time spent using app: About 2 hours
BixGrow replied February 2, 2023

Thank you ever so much for your kind feedback! I'm happy to hear that you're enjoying our app and support. In case you need assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out at support@bixgrow.com. I'm always here to help!

January 26, 2023

Super easy to set up this app. I've conducted all the checks and it appears to be working really well - simple user and shop dashboards. I look forward to seeing how our customers respond!

Doggy Hampers
Time spent using app: 9 days
BixGrow replied January 27, 2023

January 26, 2023

Loving the features it provides and the support is super helpful!
It's really a perfect all-in-one solution!

orvelio
Germany
Time spent using app: 10 months
BixGrow replied January 27, 2023

January 26, 2023

I 100% recommend this app. Not only does it do everything I need it to do, the customer service is also excellent. This app was a game changer for my business and I'm very happy with it.

MissLucyUK
Time spent using app: 11 months
BixGrow replied January 26, 2023

Thanks a million for your review. We're glad to know that you've benefited from our app. If you have any further concerns, please reach out to us at support@bixgrow.com. We wish you all the best!

January 24, 2023

Great app! Highly recommended
looks likes a money machine if only have to pay only on sales ! like not much risk

GASDUM LED
Time spent using app: 23 minutes
BixGrow replied January 24, 2023

Thank you ever so much for your kind feedback. We're thrilled to hear you're enjoying our app. In case you want our assistance, please don't hesitate to contact us at support@bixgrow.com. We're always here to help!

January 23, 2023

I had a few problems setting up the tier program and they so helpful in setting that up for me. All I had to do was chat with the person and he did everything I asked and it was fast. Thanks so much BixGrow.

Gift Basket Village