Reviews (206)

4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its ability to block specific regions, countries, or IP addresses, enhancing their store's security against fraudulent orders and attacks. It's praised for its user-friendly interface, affordability, and features like visitor risk assessment. The app offers both a free and premium plan, catering to different business sizes. Merchants also commend the responsive and efficient customer support team.

April 3, 2023

I feel like it can have more functions. I gave some suggestions. But it's working for what I need till this moment.

Bem Vindo Pet
Brazil
6 days using the app
Blockify replied April 3, 2023

Thanks for taking the time to leave us feedback! We really appreciate it.
We would love to hear more about your experience, so that we can use your valuable feedback to deliver an even better experience next time.
Please reach out to us via live chat or email at contact@omegatheme.com with any further comments or suggestions you wish to share.
Again, thank you for taking the time to review our app!

August 1, 2022

So far so good. Helping to block countries that have no business on my site and also the countless data center bots that troll my site and skew my traffic numbers and hurt my site performance. Had a question and it was answered quickly. Thank you.

Blue Stone River
5 days using the app
Blockify replied August 2, 2022

Thank you so much for your amazing review! We are so happy to hear that you are enjoying your experience with our app. Please let us know if we can help you with anything further, and thank you for taking time out of your day to leave us this super kind review.💗💗💗

February 24, 2022

The installation was very easy and the support was great, too. Malak answered my questions very quickly and helped me check if everything works as intended. The layout and functions of the app are also very convenient.

Synth Blade
Germany
Blockify replied February 28, 2022

Hi Synth Blade

Thanks for leaving a great review. Glad to hear you've found our app easy and helpful to work with your business. That is our goal. If you need anything just reach out!

Kaylee - Omega Team

June 10, 2020

Great app very usefull and easy to use i have 2 store all i need it was a simple redirect by country worked like a charm

zavattyco
Colombia
October 25, 2020

Pretty much useless as it does not see bot traffic. And as it can not see it, it can be blocked by the app.

top-shelf.de
Germany
Blockify replied October 25, 2020

Hello,

Thanks for taking your time to leave us a review on Shopify and sorry for the bad experience you had with our app.
Our app cannot block the bot if IP address is dynamic, the app could not run properly by this way.
Please try blocking by regions such as countries, cities.

If you need any further assistance, please feel free to contact us at contact@omegatheme.com.
We are more than happy to support you.
Sorry again for any inconvenience you had.

Best regards,
Kaylee

October 13, 2023

Installed it yesterday and now we get 500 Internal Server Error via nginx and apps-shopify.ipblocker.io refused to connec messages. Doesn't seem reliable.

Down to Earth Technologies
1 day using the app
Blockify replied October 14, 2023

Dear everyone at Down to Earth Technologies team,

I'm truly sorry to hear about the issues you're experiencing with your recent installation. We understand how frustrating it can be to encounter 500 Internal Server Errors and connection issues when using our services. Please accept our sincerest apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused.

We take these issues very seriously, and our team has taken action to resolve the issue. Could you please give us another chance to support you? In any case of emergency problem, please reach out to us, we take the customer feedback seriously and try to resolve it as soon as we can.

Thank you again for your feedback and look forward to hearing from you.
Kaylee - Leader of Omega customer support team

Edited January 3, 2023

Merci de m'avoir aidé à intégrer cette application dans ma boutique. Je suis heureuse de l'avoir découvert .
Merci vraiment

Ma boutique New Joye
France
Blockify replied January 3, 2023

Bonjour, vos commentaires ont été partagés avec toute notre équipe chez Omega. Lorsque nous entendons parler de clients satisfaits comme vous, nous répandons la positivité autour de nous ! J'espère vous servir à nouveau bientôt.

August 16, 2021

Does exactly what it claims to do. I noticed accesses from countries I don't ship to in my shopify reports and wanted to deter those visits to conserve website resources and potential copycats.
The interface is pretty easy to figure out but it has many sophisticated options to get very granular, so I had to ask for help. I sent a quick chat message to the app's support team and they responded promptly. Highly recommend this app to anyone wanting to block access from market regions they don't serve.
Tip: I chose to redirect instead of block (yes you can do that with this app) and I redirected to https://search.brave.com/search?q=divani+chocolate to keep the word circulating about our wonderful business! :)

Divani Chocolatier
Blockify replied August 16, 2021

Hi Divani Chocolatier,

Omega Team

November 17, 2021

Serious people, good app and excellent customer service, thanks to Stella for her help. I recommend it 100%

Caricatúrame™
Spain
Blockify replied November 17, 2021

Hi Caricatúrame,

We're happy you had a fantastic time with us!
Thanks for your trust, we're thankful for amazing customers like you.
We hope to speak to you again soon via our live chat and email :D
Have a nice day!
Kaylee - Omega Team

August 10, 2022

I had an issue where we had a ring of various chargebacks due to fraud. Blockify helped me stop these fraudulent orders immediately. Thanks to Diego for helping me get set up! For $3.49 it is a GREAT DEAL!

Pull Patch - Removable Patches For Authentic Flexfit and Snapback Hats
2 days using the app
Blockify replied August 11, 2022

Thanks so much for sharing your feedback about our app and service. We’re glad to hear that our team’s performance exceeded your expectations, and we’ll make sure that Diego receives the recognition he deserves. Thank you again, have a great day!