Blog Studio

Blog Studio

by ShopPad Inc.

The brilliant drag-and-drop way to tell your story

AHBOV

Great app and very simple to use.
Customer service is great and they helped me throughout all the extra modifications I had to do.

Sazerac Stitches

It doesn't allow drag and drop at all. What a huge waste of time. This app is seriously the most frustrating thing to use. I'm going to delete it because it does not work.

Sikasok

Great customer support. Quick and responsive. They solved all my issues and now I can enjoy building my blog!

GENNY.PI Gioielli

Great app. Customer service was fast and solved all of my issues.
The app does exactly what it says. Best one I found for customizing blogs

Enessa Organic Skin Care

New to this app, but so far it's exactly what we wanted. The customer service is Amazing!!! Seriously, the response is so quick and they actually care! I'm excited to learn more about the different options and create awesome blog posts. Thank you!

Premium Artist Supply

Amazing service and absolutely an incredible product, super impressed, could not recommend any higher!

Univers Magnétique

UPDATE : After 5 days of use, VERY AWFUL APP, two entire articles can't load anymore, i just can't access to both, blocked on the app menu.
Not at all intuitive, when you modify the code, the sections can bug and delete all their content,
Lots of problems with the edit buttons going all over the place, a mess.
When you modify something, the code does not update! That is to say that it is THE CODE OF THE MODIFICATIONS MADE an hour ago and not just now!
How can we work? Very nice app, very complete, however, its TOO MUCH HEAVY, on Google Chrome it takes 4 GIGA of RAM with only two youtube videos, few texts and 2 images IN A ARTICLE. At this point, it's impossible to work : it takes 5 to 10 seconds to click and modify anything, the app is slower and slower as we add news photos or sections.

Frames Footwear

Pretty good app, much better than the vanilla Shopify blog experience but I don't think it's very intuitive and it took me a while to figure out the best way to add new content to an article

Marchtown

We contacted support as the app was not working properly on our site, and they very fast to find the solution and respond. Thanks!

French Beauty Co.

Really easy app to use to create blog and articles to promote your products. The customer service team is super helpful and responsive. A big thank you to Jordin and Anh for always coming back to me with an answer ans doing their absolute best to help with any question!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 23 24