Blog Studio

Blog Studio

by ShopPad Inc.

The brilliant drag-and-drop way to tell your story

HOOF-it Technologies

Our blog was looking quite drab. This app really gave us the tools to take our blog to the next level.

Equestrian Performance

Blogstudio replied to my issue in a timely manner and resolved my query. Very friendly and useful customer service too.

IT33HP

Provide some detail about what you did or did not enjoy about using this app. Your comments can help other merchants decide whether to use this appProvide some detail about what you did or did not enjoy about using this app. Your comments can help other merchants decide whether to use this appProvide some detail about what you did or did not enjoy about using this app. Your comments can help other merchants decide whether to use this appProvide some detail about what you did or did not enjoy about using this app. Your comments can help other merchants decide whether to use this appProvide some detail about what you did or did not enjoy about using this app. Your comments can help other merchants decide whether to use this app.

Scooters 'N Chairs

Wow, I was looking everywhere for a way to upload articles on Shopify and make them look presentable. Unfortunately, I had no success until I found this gem. Totally worth the money, your articles will look gorgeous! One thing they can improve is allowing you to easily link within the article.

Cape Crystal Brands

I started using this app for our blog, but found it would not display any images uploaded to its image template that had text across them. In contacted support, but found they were difficult to communicate with. Ultimately support claimed the app worked for them.

The App is a good idea if it functioned and its support was more responsive

Red Snapper Sports

This app has given me the flexibility to be really creative with my blogs. Once you get to grips with it the possibilities are endless! I love the integration of pictures, videos and products. Really happy with it!

Simbos

Really good support and quite a simple app after you get used to it. However some functions have to be added, but in the future I'm sure it'll be all i need

The Fugly Mug Company

I am quite impressed. This Blog studio is really effective. From the templates to the flexibility in making your blog look incredible, this app is really well built. If you are blogging on Shopify, this app is what you need for your website! Totally recommend it!

Snap.Travel.Pop

I was looking to take posts from my external Community site and get them into my main site so that it would improve SEO. I tried doing this within my existing store template, but the format looked awful without doing extensive coding myself. So, I turned to Blog Studio. However, the promise of Blog Studio providing better formatting/UX than the default one from my template turned out to be only marginally better.

It's still better than the default blog format that I have to work with, so I'll probably continue to use it. But, I had hoped that the Blog Studio look and feel would take precedence over whatever was there in the shop template I'm using. That doesn't seem to be the case.

Clothes-Together

I already had one blog on my site but, I was able to edit and make changes. I have just started using this app., so let's see what I think in the next week or so. I will be back with more update.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 16