Blog Studio

Blog Studio | Reviews

by ShopPad Inc.

The brilliant drag-and-drop way to tell your story

APOSTROPHE PARIS

Customer support team is very helpful and efficient :) The app is intuitive and user friendly however some functions bug very often :(

Anthony's Ladies Apparel

I just started using this app, but so far it is working well. Customer service has been really responsive and a great help.

Quantum Coffee

I have only just started using this app, but already I can tell it's going to be perfect for creating gorgeous looking blog posts. There are many many options to get your post looking exactly the way you want it to look, which like any new software will take some time learning. Already I have reached out to ShopPad's support team, and they are very quick in replying. Why not 5 stars? The user interface to get to all those options might not be the most intuitive - but will be something that hopefully will become second nature the more I use it.

AHBOV

Great app and very simple to use.
Customer service is great and they helped me throughout all the extra modifications I had to do.

Sazerac Stitches

It doesn't allow drag and drop at all. What a huge waste of time. This app is seriously the most frustrating thing to use. I'm going to delete it because it does not work.

Sikasok

Great customer support. Quick and responsive. They solved all my issues and now I can enjoy building my blog!

GENNY.PI Gioielli

Great app. Customer service was fast and solved all of my issues.
The app does exactly what it says. Best one I found for customizing blogs

Enessa Organic Skin Care

New to this app, but so far it's exactly what we wanted. The customer service is Amazing!!! Seriously, the response is so quick and they actually care! I'm excited to learn more about the different options and create awesome blog posts. Thank you!

Premium Artist Supply

Amazing service and absolutely an incredible product, super impressed, could not recommend any higher!

Univers Magnétique

UPDATE : After 5 days of use, VERY AWFUL APP, two entire articles can't load anymore, i just can't access to both, blocked on the app menu.
Not at all intuitive, when you modify the code, the sections can bug and delete all their content,
Lots of problems with the edit buttons going all over the place, a mess.
When you modify something, the code does not update! That is to say that it is THE CODE OF THE MODIFICATIONS MADE an hour ago and not just now!
How can we work? Very nice app, very complete, however, its TOO MUCH HEAVY, on Google Chrome it takes 4 GIGA of RAM with only two youtube videos, few texts and 2 images IN A ARTICLE. At this point, it's impossible to work : it takes 5 to 10 seconds to click and modify anything, the app is slower and slower as we add news photos or sections.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25