Blog Studio

Blog Studio

by ShopPad Inc.

The brilliant drag-and-drop way to tell your story

Triple Mountain Model Horses

I originally gave this four stars after putting together one article (which was tricky and a bit buggy), but once I saw the result on our site, I was not pleased. Different fonts and colors appeared in the post on our site than were showing in the app window. Headings that showed in the app as all in caps were not when seen in Shopify. The app is also still limited and needs improvement - We need to be able to add back in any of the blocks that are available... If you delete a block, you can't re-add it. It also needs some more flexibility, and hitting the backspace in the wrong place shouldn't back you out of the article in progress without saving it!
I did contact support and quickly received a request to access my store to work on it. They reported it fixed, but when I previewed the article on Shopify, nothing had changed.

This could turn into a decent app in the future, but currently it looks like they're trying to get people to pay for an incomplete app that should still be in free beta, for all its bugs and limitations. I am deleting it while it's still in free trial mode. If they make significant improvements in the future, I may be willing to try it again, and if it's better, I will edit this review.

Doubletake

Fantastic app! It makes editing blog posts easy and has lots of great templates. They even helped me with a custom request - awesome customer service.

Supplimed

Very functional and easy to use with a drag and drop system. Totally worth it to make our blogs look the way we want.

Bailey Ray and Co.

amazing. I love this app. it is easy to use and I can apply my theme to each post I made. definitely give It a shot!!

Roger Benoit Artistry

Great app. Easy to use and navigate. Lots of add on options in editor. A couple more templates would and maybe an option to add you own videos, but other than that, highly recommended.

Akar Skin

I used this app to give my brand's blog a much needed facelift. Simple drag-and-drop rich text editor and great customization features. Excellent troubleshoot team to boot!

dindinaturals.com.au

cant resize images in blog posts. Fonts and spacing in preview mode is not what you get when blogs are published.
Not worth it.

screwedbyhockeycanada.com

I used this app to help convey a message to my audience in a fun and interesting manner by incorporating images and video to break up the text and the keep the audience engaged. It is user friendly and easy to learn. It is diverse and provides a lot of tools to not only convey your message but all connect with your audience. I think is can also be used as an effective sales tool.

McGuire Diamonds

cool and useful when you get used to it. makes me spend more time doing it properly which is a good result

Rainbowvapes

Given this a try and glad I have, the support has been there without even asking and the templates help to make something worth looking at.

With using a template you feel as thou you need to fill out every section, so you keep typing, making a larger blog for folks to read.

There looks to be a lot of different things that can be done, adding products etc, so will be having a play with this app.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 18 19