Blog Studio

The brilliant drag-and-drop way to tell your story

$9.99/month. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Footprint Tales

Location Latvia
Time spent using app About 2 hours

Very glitchy and not thought out. Also not that straight forward and pretty basic. Cant just add text in its shape and form like, it makes you think that you can "move up and down" the text box but in reality nothing moves. Or at one point it did, press "Move up" the whole thing actually moved down. If you add a photo and a text next to it, the photo moved once the text gets longer and you cannot resize it place it elsewhere its even get distorted hence saying Glitchy!!! For super basic things...maybe it would work.

Ninomondo

Location Australia

It's terrible. It started of nice but became a nuisance very soon. As I started writing my image moved to the centre. and I could not move it to the top. I could not add paragraphs coz it kept sticking the blocks next to each other. and when I deleted the additional blocks it deleted the whole article. when I added a section it looked like a new blog article. 45 mins wasted!

Skeie's Jewelers

Time spent using app About 3 years

Blog Studio is extremely glitchy and crashes constantly. The features are complicated and difficult to use, not straightforward at all. It deleted a blog I spent hours on. I will no longer be using this app.

Kâmadeva.fr

Location France
Time spent using app About 1 year

The idea was good but .... To create an article, you have to convert it? Sometimes 3 or 4 times before being able to edit it, without risking to delete the duplicates at the risk of losing everything, which is perfectly unreadable... You spend hours editing an article with the right formatting, everything gets reformatted without warning... Once on the editing of an article, you change the slightest comma and my PC suffers major slowdowns (even though it is very powerful), the application slows down up to 30 seconds sometimes, it's just unmanageable... Message sent to support but no response... What a shame...

MyWallGuru

Location Bulgaria

I have a lot of problems with the blog studio. The editor is easy to use, but the features of the blog app is not so easy.

Ma Caféine

Bonne application, même si il y a quelques beugs. Il faudrait aussi que ce soit connecté directement aux produits et collections shopify pour faciliter l'intégration des produits dans les articles de blogue.

Olive Yu

Location Australia

The app is great for layouts and very easy to use. I tested out a number of other apps but this was by far the most intuitive and versatile. My only grief is it my layouts look great on a computer but quite terrible on a phone (cuts off images and all sorts). I spoke to support about this and they said its not possible to create a phone view. Other apps had this feature so I really think it should be fixed as a priority, we shouldn't have to choose between computer and phone view. Other than that the support are very responsive and helpful. Just please please fix the phone view issue! Then it will be 5 stars!

APOSTROPHE PARIS

Location France
Time spent using app About 1 year

Customer support team is very helpful and efficient :) The app is intuitive and user friendly however some functions bug very often :(

Anthony's Ladies Apparel

Time spent using app About 1 month

I just started using this app, but so far it is working well. Customer service has been really responsive and a great help.

Quantum Coffee

Location New Zealand

I have only just started using this app, but already I can tell it's going to be perfect for creating gorgeous looking blog posts. There are many many options to get your post looking exactly the way you want it to look, which like any new software will take some time learning. Already I have reached out to ShopPad's support team, and they are very quick in replying. Why not 5 stars? The user interface to get to all those options might not be the most intuitive - but will be something that hopefully will become second nature the more I use it.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25