Blog Studio

Blog Studio

by ShopPad Inc.

The brilliant drag-and-drop way to tell your story

beauteresponsable

Just started using the app and as far as i can tell the app is pretty easy and simple to use & support team is quick and very helpfull :)
There is still some functions that are missing to be even more practicle like there's no "text wrap" formatting setting but still getting to know the app

Legacy Telecom LTD

The blog template on Shopify isn't the best awe inspiring platform and the Blog Studio does offer a greater functionality.
I did a "man thing" and jumped right into the app with very little reading about Blog Studio but there are plenty of tutorials, its just works !!

Retro Styler

We use this app to help us make visually appealing and usefully formatted blog posts for The Retro Styler Blog. We needed something that would help us to easy make and present great content for our readers and we are pleased with the results. Our blog subscribers seem to really enjoy the content and we feel that the way in which the app helps us to present this content makes a difference. On occasion when we have had to reach out to support, they have been extremely prompt and helpful. We can highly recommend this app. Thanks.

Hipland

This app works well, when it works. I've found it pretty buggy to be honest. I publish a lot of blogs and it's not the most efficient app. Font sizes change on their own all the time. Sometimes the website theme setting are imported, sometimes not. It's annoying because you have to go back and change things. No auto save!!! Annoying if something happens! Also, a feature that would be awesome would be scheduling. Currently there is no way to publish posts at a specific time. This would be super helpful. As for as apps go, i find i really pricey for the quality.

Winternational.co.uk

Great for designing our blogs + making them look stylish + interesting. Helpful prompt support! Thank you so much to the team.

Bride On A Budget

Really user friendly, quick to learn, and it has improved the visual look of all my blog posts dramatically!

Fashionista Style 101

It's a convenient app and easy to use. However, I am having issues with accessing the image editor to adjust the image I want to use for my post. Other than that, it's a very useful app.

Lumention

nice app really like how easy it is to make a blog easy drag and drop system nice template ...... really nice app

Three 6 Tea

This app made my blog posts look great! It is easy to use and very affordable. This is the second app that I have used by ShopPad and their customer service is always excellent. They went out of their way to find a fix for a request I had quickly and efficiently. Thank you Alan for such great support!

MONSTERBASS

Had some issues with the way the posts were showing up on my site. Alan with Blog Studio figured out it was something in our theme coding and quickly walked me through a fix. Very helpful customer service. Thanks!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 17 18