Blog Studio

Blog Studio

$9.99/month. 14-day free trial.
Rating (3.9)
Developer
3.9
Edited January 2, 2023

please stop asking for a review over and over or the review you get will not be favorable for your needs

Vintage Type Shop
Time spent using app: 22 days
October 28, 2021

I just started using this app, but so far it is working well. Customer service has been really responsive and a great help.

Anthony's Ladies Apparel
Time spent using app: About 1 month
July 5, 2021

Great app and very simple to use.
Customer service is great and they helped me throughout all the extra modifications I had to do.

AHBOV
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
May 25, 2021

Great customer support. Quick and responsive. They solved all my issues and now I can enjoy building my blog!

Sikasok
Lebanon
Time spent using app: 16 days
April 22, 2021

Great app. Customer service was fast and solved all of my issues.
The app does exactly what it says. Best one I found for customizing blogs

GENNY.PI Gioielli
Italy
Time spent using app: 9 months
April 9, 2021

New to this app, but so far it's exactly what we wanted. The customer service is Amazing!!! Seriously, the response is so quick and they actually care! I'm excited to learn more about the different options and create awesome blog posts. Thank you!

Enessa Organic Skin Care
Time spent using app: 1 day
April 7, 2021

Amazing service and absolutely an incredible product, super impressed, could not recommend any higher!

Premium Artist Supply
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
March 24, 2021

We contacted support as the app was not working properly on our site, and they very fast to find the solution and respond. Thanks!

Marchtown
Time spent using app: 2 days
March 9, 2021

Really easy app to use to create blog and articles to promote your products. The customer service team is super helpful and responsive. A big thank you to Jordin and Anh for always coming back to me with an answer ans doing their absolute best to help with any question!

French Beauty Co.
Time spent using app: About 2 years
Edited February 16, 2021

I debated between a lot of different blog apps, and many I eliminated right away because they effectively discouraged heavy use of the blogging functionality by putting "unlimited pages" behind a very expensive paywall. Others, were barely functional. Many were barely functional "AND" had an expensive paywall.
I chose Blog Studio because most importantly, it allowed me to create blog posts that looked similar to very popular sites like Wired.com. Success breeds clues right?
And it works! Of course I started out pretty mediocre in my ability to composite blog posts, but each post came out better than the last, by the third post, I really felt comfortable in being able to make a professional looking blog post like what "I" enjoy reading.
But I encountered a weird glitch, not sure where it came from, I couldn't see YouTube videos. I talked with support, and they actually went in and fixed my theme. My theme not from them (actually paid theme from the shopify store, Artisan). Wow!
I'm beyond impressed, not just because I got what I asked for, a great blog writing toolset to make me look more professional and hopefully expand my reading base, but because of what I didn't ask and didn't know i needed, a great team providing quick and responsive tech support going above and beyond the call of duty. Thanks Mandy, you and the rest of the blog studio team are the best!

Ignis Umbra LLC