Blog Studio

The brilliant drag-and-drop way to tell your story

$9.99/month. 14-day free trial.

Tropical Swimwear

Love this app. Easy to use and looks great on the site!

Bon Tot

One of the rare apps that does exactly what it says it will do. Imported blogs from Squarespace site with no fuss at all.

Bbotb

Great app, easy to use and totaly free!

Muscat Gems

Great app. Visually better blogs and can link images to url's for marketing/selling, a massive improvement from the standard Shopify blog set-up. First rate service from developer if you have any questions.

Farsi Jewelers

The Blog Studio was a huge help to us when our blog post was acting up. It was late at night, and we had to fix the post ASAP. They were so easy to communicate with and made the transition to post seamless! Thanks for all the help tech team!

Mustlovehorses

Love this app! Great customer service too (Thanks Noah and Nicole)!

Liberalstyle

What a massive improvement this is on the standard Shopify blog. It's easy-to-use interface makes creating your aesthetic simple and sleek!
Doesn't get a whole 5 Star (but if I could give it 4 1/2 I would!) as it could use a couple of things to polish it up, we had an initial issue with the posts not optimising for mobile sizes, but the support team were on it and fixed it up within 24 hours of access! Very Impressed!
Overall, would highly recommend and feel this app has had a positive impact on our blog posts!

Wood And Brush

I really like this app - it helps to take my blog to the next level and not look quite so amateur!

Lavajai

OMG this app is fantastic. I've been putting off writing my blogs due to the limited capability on my current template. This app is simple, easy to use and in a few clicks you can get a professional finish to your blog.

I can't recommend this enough. Makes my blogs very pleasing to the eye. I'm still exploring the capabilities of the app, but i did create just a simple blog, and even that looks fabulous. You can see it at

Somewhatobsessed

ShopPad has done it again! A wonderful app for adding a bit more oomph to the usual lacking blog posts. Thank you! It's just what I've been hoping for.