Blog Studio

Blog Studio

by ShopPad Inc.

The brilliant drag-and-drop way to tell your story

Miss Fit Skinny Tea

I like the concept and an app like this is definitely something that Shopify really needs. However, for me I found it quite tedious to use in terms of image sizing and the way an image moves the whole way down a page as you write. I don't like that there's no draft function or autosave. I lost an entire section because I was trying to learn as I used. I was all for this when I saw it, but I'm afraid I will be removing the app.

Culture Ticket

It has some potential but it is useless at this moment. Crashes all the time, works slow etc.. Very frustrating.

Natures Healing Crystals

Mediocre Software - Might pay 14.95 as a one time fee for the software, but $14.95 a month..... no freaking way. These people need to wake up charging these hefty monthly fees are apps that do little to nothing at all. I could do the same thing this app does in any word processing app and copy the code over, yet I am expected to pay more monthly than the entire MS Office suite cost per month, not to mention I get 8-10 fully functional apps with MS OFFICE. Don't waste your money on this software. By the numbers that $179.00 per year, $895 dollars in 5 years. Just to be able to publish a blog post with pictures. Good Lord...

Callirrhoe Jewellery

Not great. Found it very difficult to figure out how to use it, even after reading the instructions. Lots of bugs. At one point I was unable to scroll up to adjust fonts or alignment and lost everything I had worked on. Just not easy to use at all. I would say a video demonstration would go a long way to helping the user. It's annoying that as soon as you add a text block it fills with Lorem Ipsum text. It's annoying that the editor spans beyond what you can see. Just...lots and lots of annoying things that need changing.

2 Next