Blog Studio

Blog Studio

by ShopPad Inc.

The brilliant drag-and-drop way to tell your story

Univers Magnétique

UPDATE : After 5 days of use, VERY AWFUL APP, two entire articles can't load anymore, i just can't access to both, blocked on the app menu.
Not at all intuitive, when you modify the code, the sections can bug and delete all their content,
Lots of problems with the edit buttons going all over the place, a mess.
When you modify something, the code does not update! That is to say that it is THE CODE OF THE MODIFICATIONS MADE an hour ago and not just now!
How can we work? Very nice app, very complete, however, its TOO MUCH HEAVY, on Google Chrome it takes 4 GIGA of RAM with only two youtube videos, few texts and 2 images IN A ARTICLE. At this point, it's impossible to work : it takes 5 to 10 seconds to click and modify anything, the app is slower and slower as we add news photos or sections.

Kierra B Art

Not happy with this app. It does not work very well and designing decent blog posts is a nightmare. There are SO many bugs and just adding new sections doesn't work?! Do not waste your money on this one.

Studio Shambora

AWFUL. no directions how to make it actually link to the website, how to add it to my menu. Spent THREE hours creating a post and saved it over and over. NOW IT'S JUST GONE. WHERE IS ALL OF MY WORK.

Novashine

Broken App. Bad customer service. Please try any other blog builder on Shopify. Nothing is formatted or correct anymore, building pages do not work. Overall terrible over priced app

Frenchiestore

I HATE THE LAST UPDATE!! Ever since they updated their app it is so complicated I can't do anything! I have used this app for months and now after this update will most likely cancel if its not gonna be like it was!

Akkicampus

This could have been a lot better but it has so many bugs making it useless. I would prefer writing my blog on Ms Word instead. Not recommended.

Cape Crystal Brands

I started using this app for our blog, but found it would not display any images uploaded to its image template that had text across them. In contacted support, but found they were difficult to communicate with. Ultimately support claimed the app worked for them.

The App is a good idea if it functioned and its support was more responsive

Angelasimeone

This app has no customer support at all. It is not easy as the video shows.

Double D Ranch

I've been using it for a week and have to agree, there are some real problems and omissions with this app. Support times are limited and the support teaching materials are not thorough or adequate. They don't even cover comprehensively. I have used it to format, then have to go back in through the standard Shopify Store app to tag, and make adjustments. $15/ month is a lot of money for something that doesn't do what you need it to do.

Theonestophealthandfitnessshop

Worst app I have ever used. Incredibly hard to use. Support is poor. This is extremely hard to use almost to the point that it is un-usable. Significant amount of my valuable time has been wasted on this sub-standard app. DONT BOTHER WITH THIS APP. I have been using for a month now and I am giving up on it. Horrific. I didnt even want to give one star but I could not post a review without at least 1 star!!!!

Previous 1