Blog Studio

The brilliant drag-and-drop way to tell your story

$9.99/month. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

MyWallGuru

Location Bulgaria

I have a lot of problems with the blog studio. The editor is easy to use, but the features of the blog app is not so easy.

Ma Caféine

Bonne application, même si il y a quelques beugs. Il faudrait aussi que ce soit connecté directement aux produits et collections shopify pour faciliter l'intégration des produits dans les articles de blogue.

Olive Yu

The app is great for layouts and very easy to use. I tested out a number of other apps but this was by far the most intuitive and versatile. My only grief is it my layouts look great on a computer but quite terrible on a phone (cuts off images and all sorts). I spoke to support about this and they said its not possible to create a phone view. Other apps had this feature so I really think it should be fixed as a priority, we shouldn't have to choose between computer and phone view. Other than that the support are very responsive and helpful. Just please please fix the phone view issue! Then it will be 5 stars!

Quantum Coffee

I have only just started using this app, but already I can tell it's going to be perfect for creating gorgeous looking blog posts. There are many many options to get your post looking exactly the way you want it to look, which like any new software will take some time learning. Already I have reached out to ShopPad's support team, and they are very quick in replying. Why not 5 stars? The user interface to get to all those options might not be the most intuitive - but will be something that hopefully will become second nature the more I use it.

Tiny and Snail

Shopify's ability to format any sort of page is REALY bad. This makes it alot easier. There are somethings that could be improved-- for example, it would be really nice to be able to update sections and have it apply those changes to all the posts it's on-- but for the price, it's worth it. Also, the customer service is really helpful! I've had a couple of questions on how to add padding, etc. and they've jumped on our site and added code to work it out.

North Drinkware

The app creates an easy way to design great blog posts for our brand outside of the formatting of the template in our theme. We did have some challenges getting the formatting set up within our theme but the support team was great and we'll continue to depend on this great tool.

Long Winter Soap Co.

When I had an issue that I couldn't solve by Googling, the support team quickly found the solution for me.

Glamorous Hangups

I recently posted a review that expressed frustration with the app. I have to say that the customer support was exceptional and they have sought to address all my concerns and fix them. I still think it is a basic page builder but after much research, this is the best option you will find for Shopify blogs if you don't want to pay for PageFly and Shogun (really ££££ if you just want the blog features). Great service. Give it a try and if you need them to sort issues they really will do it for you.

Wefurnished

This app helps me make my blogs more visually interesting. The only problem i have is sometimes the fonts dont seem to work.

Roger Benoit Artistry

Great app. Easy to use and navigate. Lots of add on options in editor. A couple more templates would and maybe an option to add you own videos, but other than that, highly recommended.

Previous 1 3 4