Blog Studio

Blog Studio

by ShopPad Inc.

The brilliant drag-and-drop way to tell your story

Glamorous Hangups

I recently posted a review that expressed frustration with the app. I have to say that the customer support was exceptional and they have sought to address all my concerns and fix them. I still think it is a basic page builder but after much research, this is the best option you will find for Shopify blogs if you don't want to pay for PageFly and Shogun (really ££££ if you just want the blog features). Great service. Give it a try and if you need them to sort issues they really will do it for you.

Wefurnished

This app helps me make my blogs more visually interesting. The only problem i have is sometimes the fonts dont seem to work.

Roger Benoit Artistry

Great app. Easy to use and navigate. Lots of add on options in editor. A couple more templates would and maybe an option to add you own videos, but other than that, highly recommended.

Akar Skin

I used this app to give my brand's blog a much needed facelift. Simple drag-and-drop rich text editor and great customization features. Excellent troubleshoot team to boot!

screwedbyhockeycanada.com

I used this app to help convey a message to my audience in a fun and interesting manner by incorporating images and video to break up the text and the keep the audience engaged. It is user friendly and easy to learn. It is diverse and provides a lot of tools to not only convey your message but all connect with your audience. I think is can also be used as an effective sales tool.

beauteresponsable

Just started using the app and as far as i can tell the app is pretty easy and simple to use & support team is quick and very helpfull :)
There is still some functions that are missing to be even more practicle like there's no "text wrap" formatting setting but still getting to know the app

Legacy Telecom LTD

The blog template on Shopify isn't the best awe inspiring platform and the Blog Studio does offer a greater functionality.
I did a "man thing" and jumped right into the app with very little reading about Blog Studio but there are plenty of tutorials, its just works !!

Inhalation

It is very convenient and useful. I was having issues with editing my blogs but now I can write and publish in a better way.

Fair Indigo

This really helped our blog look better. The user interface sometimes is a little quirky, but we got quick support to help us figure things out.

Shirley Chiche

Downloading is fast, no coding, we start working immediately.
The pages are beautiful and the overall use is simple, even when you don't speak English.
I removed the application because I was mainly looking to create a blog home page with menu, which would be visually independent of the online store with its own menu.
I put 4 stars because it's a little expensive but customer service is always there.
Shirley