4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its variety of features that enhance website optimization, including image optimization, automatic website analysis, sitemap updates, and link fixing. Many have seen improvements in website ranking, traffic, and conversions. The app is also praised for improving website loading speed and search engine ranking. Merchants commend the customer service team for their responsiveness and personalized service, including quick store verification and real-time responses. Additional resources provided by the team to help understand SEO better are also appreciated.

January 30, 2024

Wonderful app - does exactly as it says it will do, the service was the best I've ever had, and it's just super simple to leverage. My site instantly loaded faster, and is ranking higher on google. Thank you Booster, and especially Alex, for helping me get everything set up so quickly and easily. I highly recommend!

My Store
4 months using the app
Booster SEO replied February 1, 2024

Thrilled to hear our app exceeded your expectations and your site's performance improved! Thanks for the high praise and recommendation. Here to help anytime! 😊

January 24, 2024

Just installed the app so can’t review it yet, but their support staff was great. Yaci was outstanding.

K9medicinals.com
Over 3 years using the app
Booster SEO replied January 26, 2024

Thanks for sharing your initial thoughts! We're glad our customer support impressed you. We hope you'll love the app just as much!

January 14, 2024

This service deserves a very nice review! It was executed very quickly and the results were absolutely amazing. Highly recommend!

DIVINEMADE
About 1 year using the app
Booster SEO replied January 16, 2024

Thank you so much for your wonderful review! We're thrilled you're happy with the results and appreciate your high recommendation. 😊🌟

December 1, 2023

Great app but even better customer service! Izzy was a pleasure to work with and also added some extra great advice on things I never even thought about.

Mycologysimplified
Over 1 year using the app
Booster SEO replied December 4, 2023

So happy to hear you loved both our app and customer service! It's our pleasure to offer helpful advice and support. Thanks for your kind words!

December 30, 2023

The App overall works very well even on free plan, I got supported by Jon for verifying my page, it was a pleasure working with him!

MyKitchenBuddy
Austria
9 months using the app
Booster SEO replied January 1, 2024

We are so happy you are enjoying our app and services! Thank you so much for the positive feedback and review! 🌟

January 31, 2024

Izzy was very helpful and thorough. She explained things thoroughly and even gave me some suggestions I hadn't considered. Thank you!

Birch Hollow Fibers
Almost 4 years using the app
Booster SEO replied February 2, 2024

Thrilled to help and offer new ideas! Your gratitude warms our hearts. Here's to more success together. Thank you for the kind words! 🌟

Edited January 26, 2024

The back up chat service is second to none .
Very helpful and patient to a non tech guy like me .
Jon was so helpful .
Every time I have a question these guys are right on to it.

John
Luxury Interiors , Ireland.

Luxury Interiors
Ireland
Almost 5 years using the app
Booster SEO replied December 4, 2023

Thank you for your fantastic feedback! We're always glad to offer patient and helpful support, especially for those less tech-savvy. Your satisfaction is our priority!

January 31, 2024

Alex was prompt, friendly, and professional. Her service went above and beyond expectations. I would highly recommend working with her.

Live by Sana
Almost 2 years using the app
Booster SEO replied February 2, 2024

Your kind words mean a lot to us, and we're grateful for the opportunity to serve you. Thank you for the high recommendation!

January 29, 2024

Have been using this app for this last 18 months and not found it helpful. We have been paying for the premium service while doing some SEO work ourselves. I couldn't any evidence that we were getting any benefit for our fee and so in December I tried running the automatic updates on the app. Since then our impressions and clicks have plummeted. I contacted their customer service and asked why this was and for any evidence that their app was improving our SEO. They were not able to provide any evidence and all they could suggest was undoing their auto-updates and contacting Google to ask them why our clicks/impressions had dropped so drastically.

Eleven Loves
Almost 2 years using the app
Booster SEO replied January 30, 2024

Hi Hayley,

Darrel here from Booster SEO. I hope this message finds you well.

I recently came across your feedback regarding your experience with our app, and I want to sincerely apologize for any frustration or inconvenience you may have encountered. Your satisfaction is our top priority, and we appreciate your dedication over the past 18 months.

I understand your concerns about the effectiveness of our app and the impact on your website's performance. We take your feedback seriously, and I want to assure you that we are committed to addressing and resolving these issues promptly.

Upon reviewing your case, it appears that there may be a misunderstanding regarding the expected timeline for seeing significant SEO improvements. While our app primarily focuses on On-Page SEO enhancements, it is crucial to note that the overall impact can vary based on various factors, including your website's current state, industry competitiveness, and the effectiveness of both On-Page and Off-Page SEO strategies.

That being said, we acknowledge your desire for tangible evidence of the benefits our app provides. To address your concerns, we have gone ahead and sent you an email so that we can resolve them.

We look forward to your response to the email we sent you.

Best regards,
Darrel

December 8, 2023

I've had this app for a few years now and its worked as it should! Alex with customer service was also great!

PlatterCats Creative
Over 3 years using the app
Booster SEO replied December 11, 2023

Thanks so much for sticking with us over the years! We're glad to hear the app meets your needs and that our customer service team could help. 😃🌟