BoxBuilder:DIY Product Bundles

Increase AOV by letting your customers create custom bundles.

$19.99/month. 7-day free trial.

Salty Box Co.

AMAZING! This app is exactly what we needed for our small business, and customer service is exceptional

Okra & Molly

This is the app we've been waiting for. streamlines the buying experience for a customer and i've already seen sales increase by an average of 20% each purchase. It's been a week. Fantastic.

Pottery Awesomeness

Boxbuilder is one of my favorite apps for so many reasons. The customer support is amazing. I have worked with many apps over the years and these guys actually care about working with you and will go above and beyond for you. The app itself is so incredibly versatile and makes upselling extremely easy. With boxbuilder, upsells don't feel like upsells. They feel like the customer is supposed to be building a box full of goodies. I highly recommend this app!

shop.txiki

This app is both customer and merchant friendly in ease of use. The support team is really amazing - I've had a couple difficulties with my builders and the team has been committed on multiple occasions to troubleshooting and walking me through options that are most applicable and beneficial to my store.

Papamigdal

I tested 3 'build your box 'type apps and this is by far the best. I was able to set up the box very fast and easily, it has many more options than other apps and it allows you to use multiple SKU bundle without having to change anything in your theme. Also their support team was very prompt and helpful when i needed help. The only minus i can see so far is that the app doesn't have a report section, that would make a nice addition.

Yum Bug

Had a couple of issues setting up the shop and some feature requests - Lauralynn was super helpful in resolving them and I look forward to how the app develops over the next few months!

December 22, 2021

It was a pleasure helping you! Can't wait to order some crickets when I visit the UK next :)

Thanks for taking the time to write a review, we appreciate you!

Knots & Blooms Gifts

I am very disappointed with not only this APP but the service I have been receiving (or not receiving) from their support team. I have emailed countless times over the past few days about an issue that came up while creating my builder. Essentially all the work I put into the builder got deleted not once, but twice. I emailed the support team and they replied with "we will get back to you shortly". I have yet to receive a reply about what exactly happened and how I can fix it. Considering how many of us creating a builder for our websites are typically on a time-crunch trying to get it done before a deadline, replies from the support team should be a lot quicker. Also, not having a contact number makes things very difficult when you have an urgent matter. I decided to create a third builder for my site since I was not getting a reply back. I finished the builder and now another issue has come up. Now when a client tries to create a gift box going through the steps I have outlined, they cannot click on the next step and have it pop up, they have to scroll all the way down to see the next step. This was not happening before. I have again emailed countless times today and I have yet to receive a response. I find this situation extremely unprofessional considering certain issues that come up with the app can only be fixed by contacting support, so there is nothing we can do other than wait.

December 7, 2021

Hi there - we are so sorry! Our email service, Intercom, is down right now due to the AWS outage. Thanks for your time on a screenshare, fixing your issues is our #1 priority right now! We so appreciate your patience, and we deeply apologies for these issues and our slow response!

Wolfies Nuts

I like the basis app, but there are some questions I had on functionality and support has been unresponsive even after multiple emails.

December 7, 2021

Hi there! We are so sorry for this experience—definitely not the merchant experience we want to provide! We've reached out via email to try and help sort through any issues! 🙏

Lockenbox.com

Awesome app and customer service!! The only one in the entire app store which functions the way we needed it. The team did every customization to make it fit to my custom theme and nothing was too much to ask :) Definitely an app we will keep for a long time!

December 7, 2021

We are tickled to read this review! Thanks for the shoutout on the app functionality and our team! 🎉

Homegrown Wrappings Gift Company

Customer service recently has been really great. My layout is so much cleaner and easier to use now. With such apps, there's always something you'd like to be able to change - layout or otherwise - and not only is this team is quick to add those suggestions to the list, but they will help you with a short term solution if at all possible.

December 7, 2021

We are working so hard to reply quickly, and be as helpful as possible. It was a delight working with you and we're happy you're happy! 😊

Previous 1 3 4 5