BoxBuilder: DIY Product Bundle

Increase AOV by letting your customers create custom bundles.

$19.99/month. 7-day free trial.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Quinn Says

Time spent using app About 1 month

The app is really user friendly and very straightforward to set up. I had a few issues with the design that needed coding and Hamza was so helpful in making these changes for me so it now looks beautiful and on-brand.

November 23, 2022

So happy you're happy! We know how important it is for everything on your site to be on-brand, and we are very happy to have helped you achieve it!

buildmyparcel

The BoxBuilder app is super easy to use and works brilliantly with the theme we have. I had a problem with spacing at the bottom of the builder, but Hamza from the support team was excellent at helping fix this quickly!

November 23, 2022

Thanks for the review! Our builder plays well with nearly every theme, so we are happy to hear this feedback.

If you ever need anything else, we are here for ya!

Rare Assembly

The best box builder on Shopify. Super easy to set up yourself, and the support is excellent - very responsive and willing to make aesthetic changes on your behalf. Our number one most purchased product on the website is a Build Your Own Box!

November 15, 2022

Thank you! We absolutely love that you've included us in your navigation, and that you use our form tool to ask for custom info from your customer (gift card message).

Good luck with holiday season!

Greenify Co.

Location Australia
Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Have been using this App for 18 months or so now and it has worked perfectly the whole time. I have had a few custom changes / requests along the way and the support team have always been super responsive & helpful and the app itself is really easy to use. Would definitely recommend Box Builder to anyone wanting a Create Your Own Hamper / Build A Box function. Thanks Hamza for your help with my latest request!

November 15, 2022

As soon as we hire our first employee in Australia, we know where they are getting their welcome gift!

Thanks for being a long-time customer. We are always here to help as your products and needs change!

Prezzienl

Location Netherlands

Brilliant app and great customer service from Hamza! At first I thought this app wouldn't work for my business but there are so many options. Love it ;-)

October 31, 2022

Thank you for reviewing our app! We are so proud to be a part of your launch. Let us know if you need anything as you prepare to go live!

Beigee

Location Australia

The app is super easy to navigate while accommodating everything I needed to create a custom gift box for my customers. Hamza was very friendly and super quick to respond with a custom request I had to implement a banner as well! Thank you Hamza and team :)

October 31, 2022

We are always happy to support as you continue to work on your builder! Just shoot us a note if you need any more help. Can't wait to see your final product!

Eliza and Ted

Time spent using app About 1 year

Hamza was a huge help in getting this set up, and it now works well. I had an order the first day it was set up. thank you!!

October 31, 2022

Go you, having an order on your first day!

Thank you for reviewing our app! Our app is perfectly suited for products like yours, a wide variety of options to create beautiful custom gift boxes!

We are here for you if you need any support! Good luck with holiday sales!

Quote and Quill

Great app with so many options. It’s exactly what I need to offer my customers a build-your-own gift box. Customer service is so quick and helpful too. Would absolutely recommend it to small businesses wanting to offer personalised gift boxes.

October 25, 2022

We are so happy you chose us for launch! We are excited to hear how launch goes early November. Keep us posted if you need anything once your customers start placing tons of orders!

Essuli

Location Finland
Time spent using app About 1 year

Been using this app for several months now. It's been really easy to set up and use! The tech support team is really helpful and responsive. Keep up the good work guys. Highly recommended!

October 25, 2022

Hello Essuli! Thanks for leaving a review. We love your implementation-- you've included such helpful instructions and really made sure the styling reflects your brand. If you ever need more help, we are here for you!

Gift The Gospel

Time spent using app About 1 month

I'm using this app so customers can create their own craft kit. I really like how you can customize each step. Would recommend.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13