BoxBuilder: DIY Product Bundle

Increase AOV by letting your customers create custom bundles.

$19.99/month. 7-day free trial.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Veganation

Great app for building a box features. Also able to customize colors and url, which is something we definitely needed.

Square Root Soda

Easy to use app and great support service. I wanted a few areas I was unable to edit putting into our brand font/colours and the team sorted it all out with me in a couple of hours.

June 21, 2022

Box Builder and Square Root Soda go together like... Lime & Lemongrass! (get it?)

Thank you so much for your kind review. We absolutely love how you showcase your builder on your site.

If you ever need more help customizing in the future, we are here for ya!

🥤❤︎
-Lauralynn at Box Builder

Miss Bab's

Location Switzerland

This app is absolutely amazing, it has all the necessary features to enable customers to create bundle boxes and personalize them to their liking. the support team is super helpful and reactive, they answer super quickly and always find a solution to any problem. Highly recommended!

June 21, 2022

You're making us blush! 🥰

We are beyond excited for your launch! Should you need anything before then (or after then), drop us a line!

Thanks for being so wonderful to work with — we appreciate you!

KIDS AT THE PATIO

Location United Arab Emirates

We’re using this app for selling our baby gifts and it helps us a lot to make it easier for our customers. We highly recommend! And best and fast customer service!

June 1, 2022

We are so happy that our apps can help you better showcase and sell your beautiful, handmade bags! We can tell you care about your product and your customer, and are delighted you value the support we give you!

Aesthetics Etcetera

Location Barbados

In redoing our website we were looking for a bundle app that fit what we were trying to offer - some preset items and then allow the customer to select x amount of other items. I tried about 10 other bundle apps which only allowed an already assembled bundle - not what we wanted. I did find one other that did what we needed but it was more to pay per month and the interface presented to the customer was not as nice. I was absolutely in love with the graphic that is displayed while “building your box” was the icing on the cake for deciding to go with this app. Looking forward to hopefully future improvements where we can choose multiple variants of the same item using the single display option.

June 1, 2022

Our team actually did a (virtual) dance party when reading this review, thank you! If you'd like, if you send us a custom gif, we can use it for the "building your box" graphic to make it feel even more fun!

We really appreciate your energy, enthusiasm and excitement for our app. We feel the same way 🤗

Overland Outfitters

I spent hours and hours of time trying to find a "bundling" app that let me have options to choose different products. Most bundling apps seem to let you make a new product that gives the customer extremely preset options, if there are even options at all. With this app, we have given the customer the ability to build their own suspension kits for their vehicles, choosing from different brands and only selecting the products that they feel they need for their vehicle. The support was very helpful getting the colours and style to match our aesthetic and after a few emails back and forth, Hamza got our colours perfect, and we are very happy with how everything works and looks. Very happy with this app so far!

May 18, 2022

Your builders are now some of our favorites (and taught us a lot about suspension kits!). We are so happy to be peanut butter to your jelly, the cross-tube to your shackle.... (did we get that right?).

Thanks again for giving us a try, working with us and writing this review!!

Ele Ella

Great app and support. Customer service was a bit slow initially but once they started to help us they resolved the issues very quickly. I love the way it looks on our website, it really upped the shopify game!
Thank you!

May 18, 2022

Hi! Thanks for your patience with us! As you can tell, we aim to provide the very best customer service. As we are a small (but mighty) team of real humans, sometimes we are slower than we'd like in responding. We are working on improving our response time. Appreciate this review and your honest feedback!

The Hug Company

The app it’s self is quite good, the customer service is brilliant. They helped me build pretty much exactly what I had in mind so thank you very much.

Agridime

The developers are very helpful. I've asked them so many questions and they always get back in a timely matter.

Ô les Box

Location France

J'utilise cette application depuis plus d'1 an. Malgré quelques soucis de bugs, l'équipe de Box Builder est très réactive et vous accompagne pour trouver la meilleure solution.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10