Box Builder

Box Builder

by BoxUp

A build-a-box solution for your gift boxes and much more.

J A Y A COLLECTION

WORST ONE ! IT CRASH ALL MY WEBSITE MY CONVERSION HAS BEEN KILLED BY THIS FUCKING APP THERE IS NO LIVE TCHAT WHEN YOU ASK FOR HELP AND TOLD THEM THERE IS A PROBLEM THEY TOLD YOU" no its working fine for me" IF 2K OF PEOPLE DONT HAVE IT STOP LYING

rosellebox

EXCELLENT addition app to my store, this was exactly what i was looking for. The support team is amazing! They helped you with any question you have and explained step by step how to implemented or solve the issue. I’m so happy we have this app to our store. Highly recommend it!!

WellBox

4 stars for the product and an extra star for the outstanding service! The product itself is highly customisable and removes the need for a lot of custom code. The support is exceptional. Highly recommended

Lēto Foods

Love the Box Builder interface on our website - very clean and a great user experience. Plus, Customer Support is fantastic! The team is incredibly responsive, making set-up and troubleshooting a breeze!

Amethyst Alchemy

Brilliant app just what we needed, Andy was very helpful in fixing a couple of little things for me in no time at all. Highly recommend !

The Little Gift Loft

This app has helped to streamline my onsite user experience! It was straight forward to set-up and support are quick to respond and very helpful!

May 15, 2021

Chocbox

Fantastic app and very satisfied with the contact of the developer! Really values our input and takes action on it.

Cpise

I have been waiting for an app like this to help me with custom bundling on my store. I have a lot of products and this app works very well with large catalogs. I’ve tried multiple apps and this one is by far the best one that I have come across! Support is also great. My only feature request right now is to add functionality to sort products alphabetically vs. manually. Thank you for creating this wonderful app!

MidnighTreats

I use this app to create small bundles of 4,9, & 18 options, so far it works great and Andrew's support is very helpful when small issues come up. Speed hasn't been an issue, the speed is slower when creating the first variant but once its been created and other people order that same variant, its much quicker. I'm guessing that is due to Shopify's backend itself and not this specific app so I don't have any problems with it. I switched from a more well known bundle builder app and like this one better!

Not Another Bunch Of Flowers

Gutted that this app didn't work for me. Like some of the reviews below, I felt it had so much potential, and would have been absolutely perfect for my business but I experienced far too many problems that became quite costly for me. The developer is extremely helpful though and once it's working properly it'll be a brilliant app.

Previous 1 3