SEO, JSON‑LD, Schema

Remove Google Search Console Error, Breadcrumbs, Rich Snippets

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

BySilverStone

I had some issues to solve with the JSON-LD schema. I started to use this app and then decided to be premium. I'm happy to say that I met with the best support ever. Sanjay has explained everything so clear and helped to solve my issues. Strongly recommended

LOSHEN & CREM

The app has a few glitch Like skip the content page.
We've reached out to their customer service and they are not very helpful.

Hi LOSHEN & CREM,

We are grateful that you took the time out to leave us a review. Your feedback helped us to improve service for everyone and Trust me now our services and support have been improved a lot.

I am sorry for the past experiences you had.

Red Army Watches Malaysia

The team has been quick and helpful to answer my inquiries. The free rich snippets is limited, need to upgrade to the premium to get full access.

Hi Red Army Watches Malaysia,

Thank you so much for your 5-star review! We will share this with the store team to let them know to keep up the amazing work.

Best Regards,

Good one , Once i will use for certain days i will able to give a review , now its too early for me to understand .

July 19, 2021

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us a 5-Star review.

NoshMark

Nice! Finally an app for json-ld this is huge!! And free too. Thank you guys great work. Super easy to use

Shop | LivCor Australia

very handy app and made the schema markup a pleasant experience. i think I'll mark this app as a favourite for other accounts.

Hi Shop | LivCor Australia,

Abckadin.com

I just installed the application. I hope it will be useful for amigurumi toy online sales site abckadin.

July 19, 2021

Thank you for the 5 star rating.

NTBAY

very good, In the free version, you can do many things to improve your SEO. The operation is very simple and does not require too much coding expertise.

July 19, 2021

for this 5-star review. We really appreciate you being a customer and helping to share the word about us. We’re here for you anytime.

Cemre Ecological Jewelry

I think this practice has done the impossible. Cause and effect correlation trigger... Amazing A+++++++++++

Thank you so much - Cemre Ecological Jewelry
for taking the time to leave us a 5 star rating - it's much appreciated!

Detailing Shed

One of the Best Apps That I have installed. I also give 5 Start for support.
Also the app is so easy to use.
Thanks