SEO, JSON‑LD, Schema

Remove Google Search Console Error, Breadcrumbs, Rich Snippets

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

ORIONZ

Location India

I installed the app and it does exactly as it says. I opted for their pro plan and they did the entire setup for me including removing double schema codes in 3-4 days. Great customer support from their end, and thanks to Rakesh and his team for speedy work. All errors from my Google Search Console are gone and Product Schema is perfect !

Hi Orionz,

Exult Planet

Location Romania
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Didn't have time to use it that much. But so good so far. Maybe I'll update my review once i navigate through it more thoroughly. Thank you!

Hi Exult Planet,

Frontrow

Location Philippines

Best choice app for SEO, JSON‑LD, Schema. Affordable and extraordinary assistance and service. Why pay for expensive apps and experts if you have this all-in-one SEO app. Rich snippets are a must for all online stores. Special thanks to Sir Rakesh for assistance always.

Hi Frontrow,

JEANS4YOU.LT

Location Lithuania

Great app and really helpful team. They helped me to make all theme customizations I needed very fast.

Hi JEANS4YOU.LT,

Diligence1International

Time spent using app About 1 year

A must have for your online store to get all kinds of use snippets to fix your SEO, JSON-LD, and Schema aka (things that are important for your google search setup but dont want to be bothered with it). We got the paid version for full feature!

Hi Diligence1International,

Nimbus Mart

i installed this app and bought Pro plan. this is very good app. team is very co-operative. i will review again about results once i get impressions and clicks

Hi Nimbus Mart,

Beens

Location Germany
Time spent using app 6 minutes

Shady pricing. Shopify app page suggests that the app is completely free but you need to purchase $49 premium plan to actually use 8/10 of the stuff. It's only free if you need JSON-LDs for breadcrumb and article. You need to buy the premium plan to actually use it for products etc. The app might be good and work well but hidden premium functionality should be clearly communicated and I'm surprised that Shopify review let this pass.

September 20, 2021

Hi Beens,

We respect what you wrote and reviewed but sir/mam , we have not mention anywhere that the app is free rather we have given the list of our pricing plans. please have a look to the screen shot http://prntscr.com/1s0za71 the shown links re-directs the visitor to - http://prntscr.com/1s0zdjp
I am sure you must have missed on this.

Also, to your statement - "It's only free if you need JSON-LDs for breadcrumb and article." would like to let you know now within the free app you have access to Carousel and Search snippet too.

Best Regards,

Super Wax

So far so good. I guess time will tell if it really helps but good customer service. I was having issues and was helped immediately. Thank you.

September 6, 2021

Hi Super Wax,

Prestige

Time spent using app Over 1 year

September 6, 2021

Hi Prestige,

SONE

App is extremely useful for adding and adjusting the snippets that show on google. Contacted support today for help on something, and within a few minutes they had adjusted something on the back end for me. Extremely effective support, great app, very happy!

August 25, 2021

Hi SONE,

Thank you so much for your 5-star review! We will share this with the store team to let them know to keep up the amazing work. We really appreciate you being a customer and helping to share the word about us. We’re here for you anytime.

Best Regards,