SEO, Schema, JSON‑LD

Remove Google Search Console Error, Breadcrumbs, Rich Snippets

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

MatchaLand

Location Switzerland
Time spent using app About 10 hours

Amazing app, allows all major SEO features for free! Support is also helpful and fast. My site so ranking immediately and all the rich snippets really helped out with the ranking. Thank you

Hi MatchaLand,

Thank you so much for your 5-star review! We will share this with the store team to let them know to keep up the amazing work. We really appreciate you being a customer and helping to share the word about us. We’re here for you anytime.

baby-carefully

Time spent using app About 5 hours

i like this app and i m gratfull to stuff developpers to make it free also i wanna tell shpfy users that u need it for ur SEO

Hi baby-carefully,

Orange Grove

Location New Zealand

Awesome app, great support, I needed help and it was right there with online chat, sorted, you guys are awesome

Hi Orange Grove,

The Guilty Look

Its works for us! We were looking for free Schema app & we found this app in Google Search. It is very to install & works it! Yeah

Hi The Guilty Look,

Prodotti Herbalife Online

Location Italy

OK Men, I don't understand anything about websites. (in fact I use Shopify). Not only that, I had to hire a webmaster to make the site in Shopify. I can't even make a website with WIX! But now that the Shopify site is done.... UAU!!! Now I know how to optimize it. I'll add the products. And APPs too. OK this is a very complex APP, it's about SEO. And I know NOTHING about SEO. But my 14 year old daughter would be enough to manage the APP. It's super easy. There are sliders for the functions I want to activate. I simply activated them all! And on Google my products appear with the snippet. There are so many snippets, whereas before there weren't any. It also corrected a lot of other things but OK I don't know what they are. APP in line with Shopify. JUST FOR BEGINNERS. Yeahhhh but with results from "professional studio SEO engineers, specialist blah blah blah". All things that at least in Italy cost 150 euros per hour instead here I installed a free APP that did the same things. is also a great way to save thousands of euros with an SEO specialist, who does less than this app does, on a daily basis.

Hi Prodotti Herbalife Online,

brandrethroad.pk

Location Pakistan

real thing is it's free i just start using and i hope it will work very well and fully fill my search console requirements regarding schema data

Hi brandrethroad.pk,

Binowav Hearing

If you plan to plan your store's SEO for the long term (at least 6 months or more), then I would recommend using this software as it is a one-time payment. So far, the developer has been very responsive and can help me solve SEO problems on product pages in a timely manner.

Hi Binowav Hearing,

albapharma

Location Egypt
Time spent using app About 1 hour

thank you for this great app, it's very helpful to our store, I hope you can develop and support it always

August 6, 2021

Hi albapharma,

Natty's Pets

I used this app to redo my pages on my stores website. Easy to use and understand. Would recommend this to anyone who wants to optimize their website.

August 5, 2021

Hi Natty's Pets,

3D Printer Pro

Location Germany

Nice app, fast app, Thanks for your fast work. You dont need a nerd to understand the app. Recomment this app :)

August 5, 2021