SEO, JSON‑LD, Schema

SEO, JSON‑LD, Schema

by Webrex Studio

Breadcrumbs, Rich Snippets, Add Review Google Search

SWAG DROP

Really good and easy design to understand everything. I can submit my all product in single click. +1 customer support

AllBestOf.com

I used this APP to improve my SEO and rank to the better place on the Serp.
Thank you for this FREE APP.

Savoury City Catering

The app is straightforward and easy to install in addition to amazing service thus far from Webrexstudio Team.

Dont Tread on me

Very good application for SEO. I really liked the interface. Simple and elegant. I think it could be in several languages ​​to make it easier.

Beryl + Blossom

I bought this app because I wanted to stand out online. It does just that! Thank you for making the perfect app to help me stand out above my competitors!

Genius Nutrition®

Attaqwa

It is a fairly useful, comfortable and simple application. The possibilities it gives you are practical to increase your visibility in google in a more professional way.

I recommend it.

Marketon Milano

App worked perfectly for us after the excellent support helped us to get it installed correctly. Our product pages now have rich snippets with no errors or warnings when tested

The Swinger Symbol

I just installed it, but so far it seems to meet my expectations. It was easy to implement and activate the different features. Thanks a lot!

Mirrex Inc.

So far the app seems great, not really expericing an issue. But, will see how it works in the future.

1 2 5 6 7 8 10 12 13