SEO, JSON‑LD, Schema

SEO, JSON‑LD, Schema

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
Webrex Studio
4.9
Edited June 18, 2022

Now this updated version is really good! Easy to set, and you'll get help when you need. The app can link to your review system, too, so you can benefit from it for sure! We hope we get good result with the help of the app :)

loftandvintage.hu
Hungary
Time spent using app: Over 1 year

Hi loftandvintage.hu,

Thank you so much for your 5-star review! We will share this with the store team to let them know to keep up the amazing work.

June 17, 2022

Before I selected and installed this app I searched checked out websites that had reviewed and provided feedback on this and other similar apps. I checked the schema and rich results tests on their websites. Only people who had installed this app had no issues with their rich text and schema. That led me to choose this app. Since installing this app it's worked pretty well out of the box but the support to iron out a couple of minor issues (I'm a bit of a perfectionist!) has been outstanding too.

Booze Free
Time spent using app: 12 days

Hi Booze Free,

June 10, 2022

Amazing support, went the extra mile to make sure everything is set up correctly, in addition to fixing existing SEO issues. Very satisfied and totally recommend this app. Thank you!

Flapper Head
Time spent using app: 3 months

Hi Flapper Head,

June 8, 2022

Installed this app after having another company try and install schema for 2 months, Within a few minutes of installing the app i had rakesh reach out and ask me if i needed assistance installing the app, so i took him up on it and we got the app installed in no time at all, we ran a few tests on google rich snippets and everything was working perfectly. This app did in under an hour what another company couldn't do in 2 months and it is also cheaper. 5 Stars from me. Highly Recommend.

Bonsai-En
Time spent using app: 5 months

Hi Bonsai-En,

June 5, 2022

Sehr nett und geduldig, vielen Dank für die Behebung der Fehler, damit Google meine Website besser crawlen kann. Dies ist für ein strukturiertes Design erforderlich. fünf Sterne.

worthonlineshop