SEO, JSON‑LD, Schema

Remove Google Search Console Error, Breadcrumbs, Rich Snippets

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

milawigs

helpful, also help me fix the theme problem

July 19, 2021

Seeing that you had a 5-Star experience is the best thing we could hope for! Your review means a lot to us. Thank you for choosing SEO,JSON-LD,SCHEMA.

lyntea

it is good for me to use it, hope it will improve seo and all of other google warning I have encountered

Hi Iyntea,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a rating.

Fleur Sublim

Je viens de l'installer sur mon site shopify mais je trouve déjà que c'est intéressant les options que vous proposez

Hi Fleur Sublim,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave an excellent rating. We really appreciate your business.

Lightones

Even though it isn’t a direct impact, the effect of having a rich snippet is what you want. These help your SEO by getting more people to click on your website so that you can start to rank higher from it. By getting more visitors, search engines can start to see your importance to users, and improve your ranking if you’re the best result for them.

July 19, 2021

Thank you so much - Lightones for your 5-star review! We will share this with the store team to let them know to keep up the amazing work

Dr Rabb Derma Beauty store

Excellent user friendly app it is just the begining but feel comfortable using the app.Recoomend this app to every one

Thank you so much - Dr Rabb Derma Beauty store

BMR-FIT

It has great customer service. I asked my question on the plathttps://apps.shopify.com/breadcrumbs-schemas#modal-show=ReviewListingModalform and received customer support very quickly.

Hi BMR- FIT,

Thank you so much for this 5-star review. We really appreciate you being a customer and helping to share the word about us. We’re here for you
anytime.

Best Regards,

Shamy Stores

Nice app helps me a lot without any coding required, Thanks a lot

July 19, 2021

Thanks so much for sharing your experience with us.

Caysian Signature

This is an update of my first review: i contacted again the support and they told me there were native problems caused by the theme and Orbis Lab they have fix them in one day. Now it's seems there are no more errors.

Suvo

Impressed by the easy to use app & fast customer support team. Very clear & straightforward UI. Recommended!
Thanks.
- Suvo.co

The Stationery Company

It has great customer service. Best plugin for the snippet. Use for best e-commerce seo. If u want to another service you can pay for it