SEO, JSON‑LD, Schema

SEO, JSON‑LD, Schema

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
May 20, 2022

Great App. Had a problem with the set up and messaged, got a reply back straight away and they sorted it out with in a couple of hours. Excellent service. Thank you.

Personalised Silver
Time spent using app: About 1 month

Hi Personalised Silver,

Thank you so much for your 5-star review! We will share this with the store team to let them know to keep up the amazing work.

May 19, 2022

You must use these guys if you are in need of rich snippets. No matter what time it is these guys are there for you super fast.

Calico Wood Signs
Time spent using app: About 2 months

Hi Calico Wood Signs,

May 18, 2022

Had an issue and was resolved within a couple of days! Great support, great app. No complaints at all!

3 Leaf Tea
Time spent using app: About 1 month

Hi 3 Leaf Tea,

Edited November 16, 2022

Agradezco por la rápida atención, buena y rápida resolución ante la duda y el problema, Rakesh es el mejor

pura tentacion xxy
Spain
Time spent using app: 8 months

Hi pura tentacion xxy,

May 13, 2022

This app is probably the best investment I've made for my site. Rakesh is always so helpful and efficient. I paid for the Pro version and I'm so very glad I did. The team cleaned up my site and ensured my site was performing the best it could in terms of SEO. I'm sure its a coincidence, but I swear my sales sky rocket once Rakesh has worked his magic!

USA in UK
Time spent using app: 10 months

Hi USA in UK,

May 12, 2022

Really pleased there is a way to actually add good schema to a Shopify store. Having used Wordpress for many clients where we can add 60 pages of schema easily... This app can create good quality information for the Search engines to analyze... much better than I thought it might be..
Highly recommend!

Island Style Clothing
Time spent using app: 8 days

Hi Island Style Clothing,

May 12, 2022

It makes my shop stand out more in a bunch of search results and Rakesh is always very quick to help me out, which is very cool.

KKJSmart
Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app: 6 months

Hi KKJSmart,

May 11, 2022

Very helpful support, they seem very eager to make sure the schema is working correctly and help make adjustments right in the store. Looking forward to seeing how this looks in a few weeks when the big G sorts through it all.

Airspeed Junkie
Time spent using app: 4 days

Hi Airspeed Junkie,

May 10, 2022

Super convenient apps to structure your results in search engine. Great client support. Quick and efficient.

Elegant Tables
Time spent using app: 10 months
May 9, 2022

Helped me solve a lot of problems, thank you very much. They treat every customer very seriously and patiently do everything for you

Wishdoit Watches