4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its affordability, comprehensive SEO tools, and ease of use. They highlight the personalized support and quick response times. The app is praised for its user-friendly interface, wide range of schema options, and ability to improve site speed and visibility on Google. Merchants find the FAQ Schema feature and the app's adaptability to Google updates particularly beneficial. The free version is appreciated for its basic SEO features and excellent support, making it suitable for small businesses. The paid plan is also affordable and comes with superior customer support.

September 15, 2023

Excellent customer service for the initial set up! A lot of features are automated.

Natural Communities LLC
7 days using the app
Webrex Studio replied October 6, 2023

Thank you for your kind review and recommendation!

We are very happy to know that you are satisfied with our app and the quality of our support services.

If there is anything else we can help you with, feel free to contact us 🙌

July 31, 2023

Absolutely amazing app, exceeded all my expectations if you are needing seo for your website do not waste your time looking else where. This app has the ability to do so much for your store and improve your google rankings by 100%. As soon as I downloaded this app I had a message asking if I needed help through google call or chat. Instantly I asked for a call and Rakesh called me straight away,explained everything to me. What attracted me the most and my favourite feature is it can fix meta descriptions, titles and keyword research . All features are amazing and the support is priceless

Beauty Bouqe
About 1 month using the app
Webrex Studio replied October 6, 2023

Thank you for the kind review and for taking the time to share it!

Our priority is customer satisfaction and great support, so we are thrilled to know that we met that mark!

Should you need help in the future, please feel free to reach out!

February 20, 2024

It was great to have Arpan on live support, he helped me setting up basics very nicely. I hope to continue using their service.

BrandsOak
United Arab Emirates
Edited July 3, 2023

The Best. Period. Get it for life. Shapes the Meta Tags Perfectly, and Helps get Keyword rankings, you can quickly edit each product quickly, and hopefully we can edit the other parts of the site like collections and other web pages. Apparently they are coming soon!

BooksCardsNBikes
10 months using the app
Webrex Studio replied October 6, 2023

Thank you for your kind feedback and recommendation.

Sure the features will be live but this might take time.
We are trying best to provide you all what you ask .

Thanks once again

April 17, 2023

I recently had the pleasure of using the SEO Schema app and I couldn't be more impressed with the level of customer service provided by their team. Not only did they respond to my inquiries promptly, but they went above and beyond to ensure that all of my questions were answered and issues were resolved.

What impressed me the most was their willingness to assist me even on the weekend. I had an non-urgent matter that needed to be addressed and I was pleasantly surprised to receive a response within minutes, even though it was outside of their normal business hours.

The app itself is also fantastic - it's user-friendly and packed with features that have made my life easier. But what really sets the SEO Schema app apart is their exceptional customer service. I highly recommend this app to anyone who wants a reliable, efficient tool backed by a team that truly cares about their customers. Thank you for your outstanding service!

Excavating Adventures
4 months using the app
Webrex Studio replied October 6, 2023

Thank you so much for your kind review and feedback!

Merchant satisfaction is a top priority for us, so we're delighted to know that our team did a great job resolving the issue you experienced and that our app is helping you progress with your SEO efforts. Keep up the great work!

If there is anything else we can help you with, feel free to contact us 🙌

December 24, 2023

Nice

Tutti’s
About 1 hour using the app
Webrex Studio replied January 13, 2024

Hello, Tutti’s,

Thank you so much for your kind words! We're thrilled to hear that you're pleased with what you've seen so far. We're dedicated to bringing continuous value to your business, and we look forward to exceeding your expectations. If you ever have any questions or need assistance, feel free to reach out. Here's to the success of your business!

March 25, 2023

Great app and very helpful support. They are on it if you need anything quick. It has helped us a lot with our visibility and search results.

Lavoo
Almost 2 years using the app
Webrex Studio replied October 6, 2023

Thank you for sharing your kind review!

We are delighted to know that you enjoy using our app and that you were happy with the support our team provided 🙂

Feel free to reach out to us if there is anything else we can help you with!

May 11, 2023

Been using this app since site launch around 3 months ago and it' working great with Google Search Console - couple of minor teething issues, but Rakesh is on hand whatever time of day to help out and find a solution
Thanks again Rakesh great work!

John Bull Clothing
3 months using the app
Webrex Studio replied October 6, 2023

Thank you for the kind review and for taking the time to share it!

Should you need help in the future, please feel free to reach out!

February 28, 2024

It's an amazing addition to Shopify, made my website much faster and the SEO much better ❤️ I highly recommend installing it

Parenting Pals GmbH
Austria
February 15, 2024

Webrex AI SEO Optimizer Schema is impressively intuitive and efficient. It significantly improved my website's SEO ranking with its advanced algorithms and user-friendly interface. Highly recommend for anyone seeking to boost online visibility and search performance

EasyPuff Vape Store