SEO, JSON‑LD, Schema

Remove Google Search Console Error, Breadcrumbs, Rich Snippets

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

Cemre Ecological Jewelry

I think this practice has done the impossible. Cause and effect correlation trigger... Amazing A+++++++++++

Thank you so much - Cemre Ecological Jewelry
for taking the time to leave us a 5 star rating - it's much appreciated!

Detailing Shed

One of the Best Apps That I have installed. I also give 5 Start for support.
Also the app is so easy to use.
Thanks
Nick

ACharmedLife.in

Fantastic app, helped me fix my SEO issues and helped my business grow. I highly recommend this app for all to add.

Thank you so much - ACharmedLife.in

Xenos Digital Store

The app says it's for free. But it's not instead it gives two options for free. You have to purchase to get other features what's mentioned here

Hi Xenos Digital Store,

Thank you for bringing this concern here. yes, That is true the app installation is completely free for trying breadcrumb rich snippets and Article rich snippets. If you want to have full access to the features you need to upgrade your free app to premium.

But, Not to worry with premium upgrade we offer 30 days money back guarantee if the results are not satisfactory,

robe kabyle

The best app by far! One thing I like about this app is its amazing support. He went above and beyond to resolve my issue and I am very satisfied. Look no further, you won't regret choosing this app.

July 19, 2021

for this 5-star review. We really appreciate you being a customer and helping to share the word about us. We’re here for you anytime.

Poppies And Thyme

I havent had a chance to use it yet! Give me a chance - I paid for the upgrade - to get products listed - I would have liked them to wait a bit longer before asking

July 19, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a 4 star rating - it's much appreciated!

Electric Scooters London

Initially, we had problems the rich snippets not showing on google search results, however, these been caused by another app on our store. Now everything is okay and the app does its purpose. Overall great app that helps you to get your shop visibility better on google.

Hi Electric Scooters London,

Thank you so much for your 5-star review! We will share this with the store team to let them know to keep up the amazing work. We really appreciate you being a customer and helping to share the word about us. We’re here for you anytime.

STORYi

Brilliant app, so easy to use especially since it's all automated for products. Perfect for SEO and startups with no IT background!

Thankyou - STORYi
We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us a 5-Star review.

PooPick

The app is straightforward and easy to install in addition to amazing service thus far from Webrexstudio Team.

BougeRV

Very good plugin, customer service is very friendly. This plugin is a good choice for optimizing rich snippets.

Hi BougeRv,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with our app SEO,JSON-LD,SCHEMA. We take pride in knowing our customers are happy with their experience.

Your feedback helps us to improve service for everyone. We really appreciate you being a customer. We’re here for you anytime.