4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its user-friendly interface, affordability, and comprehensive SEO tools. It's particularly beneficial for those with limited web design experience. The app offers a variety of SEO features, including structured data schema input, meta description fixes, keyword research, and image optimization. Merchants have reported significant improvements in Google rankings and site speed after using the app. The customer service is also praised for its responsiveness. The app also offers a free plan with basic SEO features, making it suitable for small businesses.

December 4, 2023

Great app. Very good onboarding.

Winslet's
3 days using the app

Hello, Winslet's,

Thank you for the positive feedback! We're glad to hear you find our app great, and the onboarding process helpful. If you have any more comments or if there's anything else we can assist you with, feel free to let us know. We appreciate your support!

October 6, 2023

Comprehensive wide-ranging schema options (13 types) with all sorts of helpful SEO tools. Very responsive support. Page speed enhancement further improved our already fast Page Speed Insights scores.

Radical Variance
7 days using the app
Webrex Studio replied October 9, 2023

Thank you for sharing this kind and honest review.

I will definitely share this with my team and I am glad that yu took time from your schedule and made us realize that we are setting a bench mark in this service.

Thank you once again !!

August 18, 2023

I'm not a website expert but with this app I have been able to satisfy and maintain basic and advanced data for SEO including breadcrumbs, Schema, Local Schema, and more to give my website rich results enabling me to stay a step ahead of my competition in many ways. I have only had to reach out to customer service on 2 occasions and they where very helpful.

Clines Crafted Woodworking LLC
Over 1 year using the app
Webrex Studio replied October 6, 2023

Thank you so much for your kind review and feedback!

Merchant satisfaction is a top priority for us, so we're delighted to know that our app is adding value to your store and is keeping you a step ahead of your competition.

I request to stay tuned with us we are coming with more exciting and new features for you.

If there is anything else we can help you with, feel free to contact us 🙌

November 22, 2023

I've had this app for 5 minutes and I can already tell that it is going to be a game changer for my store. I'm so excited to see what else this app can do!!!

Essenzi
10 minutes using the app

Hello, Essenzi,

Thank you for the enthusiastic feedback! We're thrilled to hear you're already experiencing the potential of our app. Exciting times ahead for your store! If you have any questions or need assistance, feel free to reach out. We appreciate your excitement and support!

November 24, 2023

Moto-House MX
1 day using the app

Hello, Moto-House MX,

You're welcome! We're delighted to hear you had a positive experience with our support. If you have any more questions or need assistance, feel free to reach out. Thank you for your kind words!

October 10, 2023

Great experience with Webrex and the customer support from Arpan . I know nothing about setting up my website for Schema. But customer support was quick to help.

Purse Maison
Philippines
About 18 hours using the app
Webrex Studio replied October 12, 2023

Thank you for your kind review and recommendation!

We are very happy to know that you are satisfied with our app and the quality of our support services.

If there is anything else we can help you with, feel free to contact us 🙌

November 20, 2023

Masha Allah Great Support Team

Dr.Rashel Official
Pakistan
About 1 month using the app

Hello, Dr.Rashel Official,

Thank you for your kind words! We're pleased to hear that you appreciate our support team. If you have any more feedback or need assistance, feel free to let us know. Masha Allah!

October 23, 2023

Really clean, easy to use app with fantastic support. Implemented it at 9am - had a call with their onboarding team at 10 and all my broken links sorted by 10.03, along with images optimised and a ton of other stuff. Great value product, highly recommended

Big Game Hunters
About 2 hours using the app
Webrex Studio replied October 29, 2023

Hello Big Game Hunters,

We're delighted to hear about your positive experience with our app and support! It's fantastic to know that your issues were resolved promptly and efficiently. Thank you for your kind words and the high recommendation. If you ever need further assistance, we're here to help.

October 26, 2023

So far so good.

Chameleon Sunglasses
About 2 months using the app
Webrex Studio replied October 29, 2023

Hello Chameleon Sunglasses,

Great to hear that things are going well so far! If you encounter any questions or need further assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to support you.

February 2, 2024

Best for SEO

Orgalife
India
1 day using the app
Webrex Studio replied February 13, 2024

Hello, Orgalife,

Thank you for your endorsement! We're glad to hear that you consider our app the best for SEO. If you have any questions or need assistance, feel free to reach out to us. We're here to help!