SEO, Schema, JSON‑LD

Remove Google Search Console Error, Breadcrumbs, Rich Snippets

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Indclues

Best in the market. Great features and very responsive support. Really like it. Love from our team.

Hi Indclues,

Thank you so much for your 5-star review! We will share this with the store team to let them know to keep up the amazing work.

Aussie Slimes Co.

This schema app is great! It's easy to use and has fantastic customer support. installation is so easy!

Hi Aussie Slimes Co.,

Best Regards

These guys really are the biz. I have gone from having many Schema errors to zero. They are very patient with all my questions and tweaks. Worth every penny and it's great that it is an affordable one-off payment. Top service and results!

February 16, 2022

Hi Paintings, Prints, Homeware & Art Gifts From Scotland By Scottish Artist Kevin Hunter,

1Muscle.com

Rakesh is knowledgeable and responds very quickly! This app is highly recommended for several reasons. One-time fixed pricing is a fantastic deal, not to mention an easy-to-use interface to make adjustments and install without headache. A quick and attentive helpdesk is also a plus.

Hi 1Muscle.com,

FineLineArtCo

This app will cost $49 to use, this should be declared somewhere so not to waste time. I will give 3 stars as I did not use the app I cannot comment but the stars are based on misleading info which leads to time wasted. Just state in the description 'If you have no GSC warnings the cost is a 1 time fee of $49' and if you do have issues in your GSC an idea of costing either a 1 time fee, hourly or other such indicator

刻印工房クレストイースト

Just by installing the app, there was an error in the structured data markup.
When I changed to the "Pro" plan, the app team fixed the error directly for me. For a small amount of money, and for a one-time charge, I am very satisfied with the service.

Hi 刻印工房クレストイースト,

Ecostork

Great app that is easy to use, and the support team replies promptly if you have any queries. Definately helped my store

Hi Ecostork,

Emerald Beauty & Spa

I had duplicate schema after changing to another theme . The Webrex team went in and cleaned that all up for me. Everything is back to normal. Excellent work !

TMH Industries Inc.

Useful app, truly reliable. Would help any business owners to be visible in google search. well done

Hi TMH Industries Inc,

Khuba

Rakesh is extremely intelligent in what he does and the app is very useful. We highly recommend getting the app and upgrading to premium because it gives you the full capabilities of the app.

Hi Khuba,