4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its affordability, comprehensive SEO tools, and ease of use. They highlight the personalized support and quick response times. The app is praised for its user-friendly interface, wide range of schema options, and ability to improve site speed and visibility on Google. Merchants find the FAQ Schema feature and the app's adaptability to Google updates particularly beneficial. The free version is appreciated for its basic SEO features and excellent support, making it suitable for small businesses. The paid plan is also affordable and comes with superior customer support.

October 23, 2023

Great app

The Brew Company
Denmark
4 days using the app

Hello, The Brew Company,

We're thrilled to hear you find our app great! Thank you for your positive feedback. If you have any questions or need assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out. We appreciate your support!

October 25, 2023

Super Tool

Der Campingprofi
Germany
2 days using the app

Hello, Super Tool,

We're delighted to hear that you find our tool super! If you have any more feedback or if there's anything specific you'd like to know or discuss, please feel free to share. We're here to assist you.

October 31, 2023

I would recommend this app. This app offers most of the basic required features for SEO in their free plan, which is enough for small business to start with. I have been using the webrex currency converter app since last 2 years and just implemented the SEO optimizer app to my store. Also, the customer support is very fast and robust. The sweet spot is that most of the features are included in the free plan.

hausofhandmade
India
About 24 hours using the app
Webrex Studio replied December 7, 2023

Hello, hausofhandmade,

Thank you for your glowing recommendation! We're delighted to hear you're finding value in our app's free plan and have had a positive experience with our customer support. We appreciate your loyalty over the past 2 years and look forward to continuing to support your business. If you ever need further assistance, we're here for you!

September 29, 2023

Webrex is so much better than the previous app I was using and my SEO and page speed are better for it.

Aly + Lia Boutique
3 months using the app
Webrex Studio replied October 6, 2023

We are very happy to know that you are satisfied with our app and the quality of our support services.

October 5, 2023

Highly recommend. Easy to set up and if any issues or queries - customer support is excellent!

100 Deals
Spain
About 1 month using the app
Webrex Studio replied October 9, 2023

Thank you for sharing this kind and honest review.

I will definitely share this with my team and I am glad that you took time from your schedule and made us realize that we are setting a bench mark in this service.

Thank you once again !!

October 9, 2023

So far, the app has done what it said it would! This app may resolve a significant headache for me, with over three hundred products time. The process, the data entry, and working a full-time job caused me to realize my time is valuable. Thank you for showing this.

We Gotya Store
5 days using the app
Webrex Studio replied October 12, 2023

Thank you for your kind review and recommendation!

We are very happy to know that you are satisfied with our app .

September 20, 2023

Great customer support.

easyridermobility
3 months using the app
Webrex Studio replied October 6, 2023

Thank you for sharing your kind review!

We are delighted to know that you enjoy using our app and that you were happy with the support our team provided 🙂

Feel free to reach out to us if there is anything else we can help you with!

October 6, 2023

Comprehensive wide-ranging schema options (13 types) with all sorts of helpful SEO tools. Very responsive support. Page speed enhancement further improved our already fast Page Speed Insights scores.

Radical Variance
7 days using the app
Webrex Studio replied October 9, 2023

Thank you for sharing this kind and honest review.

I will definitely share this with my team and I am glad that yu took time from your schedule and made us realize that we are setting a bench mark in this service.

Thank you once again !!

October 10, 2023

So far so good! Very easy to implement the SEO Changes. Afterwards the Google Speed check showed my site gained significant speed. Had a call with the developer who took me through the how to process and answered any questions. Highly recommend.

SolarPanelPoleMount.com
3 days using the app
Webrex Studio replied October 12, 2023

Thank you so much for your kind review and feedback!

Merchant satisfaction is a top priority for us, so we're delighted to know that our team did a great job by taking you through the complete product walkthrough and that our app is helping you progress with your SEO efforts. Keep up the great work!

October 17, 2023

Just started using the app and had a web meeting with Arpan who walked me through using the app. Seems to work well already. Thank you.

Blissed Out
About 17 hours using the app

Hello Blissed Out,

Thank you for your 5-star review! We're thrilled to hear that you're already finding the app helpful, and we're here to support you every step of the way.