BUCKS Currency Converter PRO++

Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
August 16, 2020

Works great on my store, easy to put together, and use for your store. I totally recommend using for your online business.

CreationswithK
Time spent using app: About 2 months
August 16, 2020

This is a good app for currency conversion. It's got a simple and straightforward setup. A clean look that complements my store well. 5-stars no doubt!

Preciouskids Collection
Malaysia
Time spent using app: 9 months
August 15, 2020

it works exactly like i wanted it to be. Automatically changes the currency to live location and also gives an options to select more currencies if the customer wants to.

KOLAROOV
Time spent using app: About 4 hours
August 15, 2020

Really simple to setup, works well on my store and has a big variety of currencies from all around the world.

Patapets Pet Store
August 15, 2020

I use this app help me with currency converter. This app helps me a lot in doing that so. thank you very much

Q.A Beauty Plus
Pakistan
August 15, 2020

Amazing app for drop shipping <3. Would recommend if people from other countries aren't converting. For sure

GainOptics™
New Zealand
Time spent using app: 31 minutes
August 14, 2020

Very easy to use. Can sync every single theme and most effective and it's FREE! I recommended to any shopify store.

9XSneakers
Thailand
Time spent using app: About 2 months
Edited August 14, 2020

Awesome, works great so far and I want to see how does it actually work. I will make an update to say what I think

KOORDESIGNS
Spain
Time spent using app: About 1 month
August 13, 2020

awesome app, automatically converts prices in very many locations that i lost count. easy to use and customize.

Elegant Flare
Kenya
August 13, 2020

Very easy and quick to set up. Don't need to spend money on a currency converter when this app is available.

Recoverwell