Buddha Mega Menu

Buddha Mega Menu

by Zero Carbon SRL (Buddha Apps)

Create Submenus with an Awesome Design

ModernTribe

Easy to use to make a clean and useful and super organized menu! Great customer service too. They always get back to my emails fast.

May 1, 2019

Thank you so much for the great review! It means so much for us. Please reach us anytime you need our help :)
Have an amazing day!

Mister Sunshines

the best app ever. I have no technical skills and was able to have a great menu within a few minutes. Best of all it was fun!

May 1, 2019

So nice to read your review! Especially about the fun part :) We are happy that using our app was a positive experience for you and we hope it will continue this way! Thank you for the great words!

SweetSatya

Super impressed with the Buddha Mega Menu App I just installed on www.sweetsatya.com powered by Shopify today. It really helped me to add more drop-down items to my menu. It's a great free tool available for web designers. Satya Khalsa, crystal healing jewelry artist & owner of SweetSatya a trending brand.

April 24, 2019

Thank you so much for the great words! Our biggest joy is when our app empowers our customers store :) I hope you continue using our apps features and please let us know anytime you need our help!

Thermal Ribbons For Less

Great app! Even better customer service.
This app is well designed and fitted into our template seamlessly.

April 24, 2019

We're so happy our app helped you! And we are glad we could help! Thank you so much for the great review!

Love Sun Body

The team was wonderful working with us to replace a native menu in a purchased theme. Their response time is excellent. Highly recommended.

April 24, 2019

Thank you so much for your feedback! We are glad we could help. Let us know anytime you need our guidance :)

EssexPrintingService (PersonalisedPictureKeepsake)

If your looking for a menu that looks professional and makes your small business look like a big business then this is the menu for you!!! I am so pleased, I had a big menu bar with all my categories on it from sparkle canvases to family trees to photo collages, I had so many buttons and with Buddha Mega Menu they installed it and made everything so simple, my website looks so much better now with this new menu, it's not just a menu bar, it's a really super professional-looking way to find my products, thank you buddha mega menu!!!

April 17, 2019

It was a pleasure reading this review and we are so happy our apps features do serve you. Your menu and your website look great! It was a pleasure working with you and please reach us whenever you need our help.
Thank you for this review, it means the world!

The Cope

Very easy to use and the support from the team is A+
would recommend this app over others that have the same functions

April 5, 2019

Thank you so much for the kind words! It means so much to us!

Please let us know anytime you have any question about our app :)

Have a great week-end!

Primecuts

Easy-to-handle and user friendly product, great support team !
Was using the Free version and thinking about upgrading.
Highly recommended

April 5, 2019

Glad to hear you are happy with us and you consider upgrading! This means so much to us :) If you have any questions about our plans, please reach us at contact@budddhaapps.com

Have an amazing week-end!

Mushroom Catering

I tried this App and had a couple issues which happens, i was hoping to get them sorted out so I contacted support twice but no reply...
I have since found a cheaper and better Menu App

March 29, 2019

We are sorry you didn't have the best experience with us.

We looked through all our emails and all we could find is an email from 24th of March to which we replied but we didn't receive any response back. We did reply to the same email address you contacted us from.

Also one colleague of mine reached you again this morning via email. We also tried to find a new contact email on your website, in case ours got lost on the email you contacted us from, but we didn't find any contact form.

We take our job very seriously and we always reply to all of our clients as soon as possible.
We are eager also to help you create the best menu for your website. So if you are still willing could you please double check if maybe our email got lost in spam, as we learned that sometimes this happens? You can reach us anytime at contact@buddhaapps.com
Thank you and hope to get this sorted as soon as possible!

Med School Radio

I am a medical student. I find the app very useful and user-friendly. For now, I am using the free version, but I expect that I will upgrade soon. I sell clothes and medical products.

March 28, 2019

Thank you so much for the kind review! It's been a pleasure working with you :)
We wish you good luck with your business and many sales!