Buddha Mega Menu

Buddha Mega Menu

by Zero Carbon SRL (Buddha Apps)

The BEST Mega Menu: cool design, easy dropdown navigation

Zabazio

I find this application great. The procedure for creating the menus is well done. It's quite long when you have a lot of collections, but it's worth it. The support is very responsive.

Tivoli Hi-Fi

Incredibly easy to use and absolutely amazing and prompt support when we encountered an incompatibility with another app. If you are looking for a great looking menu, don't hesitate. Get it now!

Milo Print

Amazing app that boosts your website usability and in general gives your store a more professional look. The support is fast, very helpful and competent. I will definitely use this app more in the future.

September 15, 2020

Thank you so much for the great review!
We are so happy that you find our app useful for your business :)

Have an amazing day!

Standartpark

This is not a good application for reliability , nor if you want to get in touch with their customer service. Its only by email, no way else to contact them. Their navigation goes down many times, disrupts the smoothness of your site. We do not recommend this application, to many risks. And then no one to get ahold of to take care of the problems. Not a good feeling. There is better out there, as we have now.

Hello,
I am very sorry about the issue that occurred on 10th of September. I know as a business owner myself how crucial it is to make sure you don't have a downtime.

As we explained in each of the emails you sent us, the issue was caused by a change made by Shopify to the script tags which affected our app and other Apps on the app store. We weren't given a previous notice about this change so we could not prevent this.

We take responsibility for every one of our faults, but in this case we could not have prevented it. Also, it was 2 am at our end when the issue occurred and we were working like crazy to solve the issue. And we solved it quite rapidly (a few hours) considering the huge amount of customers. So I think this speaks a lot about our customer service and our commitment.

I just want to mention that I searched through our emails and I saw that you had our app installed for 2 years and 9 months in which time you only contacted us once saying that the menu was not working ok, we sent you a reply with screenshots showing that was displaying perfectly and no response after from you. Also on 10th of September 2020 we replied to all 5 of your emails and we received no answer.

Indeed we are offering support only via email but it is a great support. Our
reply time is very short and we always come back with a solution. Again, if my colleagues leaving their children in the middle of the night to solve a customers problem is not a good support, then I do not know what it is.

My reply might seem a bit personal and honestly it is. Because we put our heart and soul in this. And at least my colleagues amazing work should be taken into account.

Again I am sorry about the downtime, no merchant should have experienced this and I wish you all the best in the future.

SiiStore.com

App works great and customer service has been very helpful and knowledgeable! Highly recommend 5 Stars!

September 15, 2020

Thank you so much for the 5 stars :) It means so much !

Have a lovely day!

Namaste Face Masks

I have been beyond impressed with the ease of app, in addition to the stellar support team. I highly recomment Buddha apps to any aspiring merchant.

September 15, 2020

Thank you so much :) Honestly it was always a great pleasure working with you, you are amazing, always understanding and supportive as well!

I wish you all the best!

Luli Art Bijoux

The app is very simple to use. The support is very fast and efficient, i had a problem with the correct view of the menu and they reply me very fast to fix the issue.

September 15, 2020

We are so excited to hear you are happy with our app :) We hope it will help your business!

Have a great day!

Weekend Doll

I requested adding for the currency exchange feature on the mobile phone view, they have added very quickly and very fast response. I will highly recommend it.

September 15, 2020

Thank you so much for the amazing review! It was a pleasure working with you.
If you ever need our help again, please let us know!

Chairlines

5/5 thanks to amazing customer service. There was an issue one evening that affected the display of my menu (Shopify suddenly changed the way the script tags are inserted into the page and this affected the way the code was loaded) and customer service was able to help me restore my menu within 12 hours. Upon following up with a second question the next day they responded right away to help resolve. Thank you to Roxana and Calin.

September 15, 2020

Thank you from the bottom of our soul for the understanding.

It is so empowering to receive positive reviews even in these conditions ! It makes our work worth it.

We will always be here for you if you ever need our help again. And we hope something like this doesn't happen again.

I wish you an amazing day!

FROG SAC

Love this app. It creates a clean dropdown menu and was perfect for our shopify theme (which didn't allow for submenus). We had some trouble setting it up but customer service was amazing. Roxana and Anca responded quickly and personally fixed all the mistakes we made during setup! Recommend x100000

September 15, 2020

Thank you so much! We are so happy reading your review :)

It was a real pleasure working with you. We hope you continue enjoy using our app and if you ever will need our help again please don't hesitate to reach us!

Have a great day!