Buddha Mega Menu

Buddha Mega Menu

by Zero Carbon SRL (Buddha Apps)

The BEST Mega Menu: cool design, easy dropdown navigation

BASEBALLCARDSTORE.CA

This is an awesome app! We have been able to make our website shopping experience much better for our customers with this menu creator. The app was very easy to install and setup and looks great!! Even better is that everything we needed for our webstore is in the free version. Thank you so much for this great app! :o)

Rosanna Rossi

We've been using this app for some time with no problem, recently we've learnt that the app currently does not support the internet browser Safari due to Apple changing some specifications. I know this is something they are currently looking into, and when I enquired about the issue, they were super efficient with their reply, and detailed information which helped. This is definitely a 5 star app once the Safari issue has resolved. It does work on all other browsers.

May 6, 2021

Thank you for taking the time to share your impressions and for understanding the situation. Hopefully with the future developments we can exceed your expectations.

italian-lighting-centre

Excellent customer service, Buddha Menu looks fabulous & is user friendly on both desktop and mobile. Analytics tell us our customers love it. Thanks for all your prompt assistance in ensuring we are set up and running smoothly. Great app, great team behind it.

May 6, 2021

Wow! Thank you so much for this amazing review and for sharing your experience with our support team. We work hard to create good experiences with our app and feedback like this makes it all worth it. We’re here for you anytime.

Aural Audio

Caveat Emptor. The "Fully Customizable" feature claim is a bald-faced lie. The developer deliberately made this menu very difficult to style, by adding !important to all of the classes. Like, they built the menu, then went back and did everything they could to make it difficult to style. Very frustrating, but not insurmountable. Each time you edit the menu, the styles are reset, so make sure you have themekit installed with local copies. The breakpoints are not well-deisgned, kicking in at 749px (an iPad, of course, is 768 in portrait). Those can also be reset if you're comfortable with javascript, but again your changes will be overridden each time you modify the menu (like fixing a spelling error). There is no documentation. after first posting my review, the developer emailed me, begging me to remove it. I told them that if they could provide some documentation as to defining/resetting the breakpoint, I'd revise. The minute I took the review down, they changed their tune completely, and emailed me a terse response: "a few customers who want to make some design changes. But this is on their own. And we do not recommend this. Because our app was not built for this. ... But please keep in mind the most important thing: this is an app that needs to be used as it is. We do not recommend to modify it. Actually we even state this in Terms and conditions." Try Globo menu instead.

May 4, 2021

Hello! Please see below our answers:

- We did not begged you to remove the review, this is not true (have emails to prove it)

- We explained to you that the reason why we added !important was to make sure that our design changes can be applied to all the themes. Many themes will overwrite our styles if not used the !important. In order to make an app compatible with all the Shopify Themes we need to find solutions as general as possible. So, this is not a conspiracy on how to make life difficult for you.

- We also explained that you needed to create your own CSS file in order to solve the problem. You just didn't want to do it, even though this is the golden rule and all the developers respect it: when you want to modify an app, a code that it is not yours, you create your own files. There is not anything else we could have done to help you make the changes you wanted.

- You are chasing us for more than a month on all our channels and leave negative comments. On the app store, for example, you left us a 1 star review first from another store over a month ago, you closed that store and now you installed our app again on this new store only to leave this review. Your mind was already made up. You are just using programming terminology without a real backup and you don't want a communication with us or a solution. You just decided that we are bad.

We did try to help you in all the ways we could. We are sorry that our app was not a fit for you.

We really hope that you find what you are looking for with other apps. We wish you all the best!

Varionet.com

Application simple d'utilisation, pratique et dynamique.
L'équipe est facile à joindre et répond rapidement et efficacement

Intiearth

I use this app to expand on my Main menu beyond my set theme. Very user friendly. If you have any questions customer service is excellent and response time is quick.

April 26, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a 5 star rating!
We greatly appreciate the time you took to share your experience with our app and our technical support team.
 We’re here for you anytime!

SKIN BY ME OSLO

Very good app and very helpful support. Everything working fine. Highly reccomnmeded. Thank you. 5 stars

April 26, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this excellent review! We work hard to create good experiences with our app and feedback like this makes it all worth it.

Cheers

Brightside Watersports

I tried another menu app before this one and I just couldn't get it to look nice on my site and was so glitchy. This one looks super clean and was easy to set up. I couldn't get it to automatically integrate with my site so I reached out to the Buddha Mega Menu team. They responded within 5 minutes and had their developers integrate the app onto my site. 5 stars for their customer service team!

April 9, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your impressions! We greatly appreciate the time you took to share your experience with our technical support team.

Have a lovely day!

Feelin' Good

Amazing experience, very easy to use and install. The free version help me to improve my shopify store

April 9, 2021

Thank you for the 5 star rating! We work hard to create good experiences with our app and feedback like this makes it all worth it.

We’re here for you anytime!

Therm-Coil Mfg. Co.

We use this for our store sidebar menu and it has worked very well, even with the default menu options and using the app is quite intuitive and easy to use. We did have an issue with some menu options not showing up on the initial webstore load and only showing up when you refresh but, upon contacting the developers, the issue was very quickly resolved. Initially, I had a con that there were only a possibility of sub-menus three-deep, but Mega Menu has updated this to allow unlimited sub-menus, so I have zero complaints about the app and the customer support is phenomenal. Overall, this is an excellent option if you need an affordable menu system with exceptional, prompt customer support.

April 9, 2021

Thank you so much for your lovely review! It’s great to know that we made the app work the way you wanted and we're hoping to bring more benefits to your store in the future.

Cheers