Buddha Mega Menu Navigation

Buddha Mega Menu Navigation

by Buddha Apps (Zero Carbon)

FREE Mega Menu: cool design, easy drop down navigation

Changing The Present

Excellent app to control our menus with a great user experience. Spectacular support when we had unusual questions. Recommend it 1000%

Machnow Design

Im´using the free-version and I´m very happy with that. It´s easily to handle and if I need help, the support-team answers very quickly and helpful.

LGBT Boutique

Thanks to the team for the work done.
The application is probably the best for an optimized menu.
Very responsive & fast. Thank you!

September 20, 2021

Thank you for the positive feedback!

It was a pleasure to work with you too :) If we can help you with anything else, please let us know!

Fabmyntra

really great then any other mega menu creation app available on shopify, they provide many things in free then any other apps and that is why if i want to get any paid app i will buy this one. i really appreciate developers.

September 20, 2021

Thank you so much for the appreciation! It means so much, since we really do work with passion on this app.

Have a lovely day!

LeisureField

This is not FREE. When I install the Free Version it is asking for a Discount Code. This is funny! I might, however, reinstall it as soon as I have enough revenue to pay the S19 monthly fee.

Hi,
I wrote you several emails showing you that the app IS FREE and that you were never asked to approve charge. Without going through the Approve Charge page, we cannot take your money, this is a Shopify Requirement.

The Discount Code field was there in the install the app page by mistake from when we had the paid plan. But we did not ask you to add a discount code.

We encouraged you to reinstall the app and see for yourself that you will not be asked for money. But unfortunately we received no answer from you.

If you change your mind and give it another try, please let us know.

Divers Gifts

What a Great app, it's so much more versatile than the standard menu functionality in Shopify. looking forward to seeing what else we can do with it https://diversgifts.com

September 15, 2021

Your words mean so much to us! Thank you for the appreciation, we work daily to make this app as good as we can and your feedback is so important.
I hope you continue to enjoy using our app!

PetMax

Great, app with lots of Mega Menu features. Friendly and timely customer service as well. Would definitely recommend it.

September 15, 2021

We are so happy to hear this!
Thank you so much for the great review :)

Have a lovely day!

pawfulcreations

I have tried the other apps and I love this one primarily because i dont have to manually change anything in CSS for the menu. Also their customer service is amazing. They get back to you really quickly.

September 14, 2021

Thank you so much for the incredible review, it means the world to us.

If we can help you with anything else, don't hesitate to reach us.

Have a great day!

MuttHaviorist

I needed this app because the Shopify Boundless theme does not all for bar's containing links from being put on the top of home page. Once, it was learned, the team jumped right on it, even though it is a free app. They found the issue made all the needed adjustments and had me up and running. I am so grateful for this app and the team behind it, as my site didn't look right until this was added. Thank you so much!!!!

September 10, 2021

Thank you for the lovely review and for sharing your experience with our technical support team! We’re so glad we were able to help you.

Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you ever need further assistance with our app.

We’re here for you anytime!

Snow Fox Skincare

The interface is very easy to use and understand. Simple app and does its job. They also have great support

August 14, 2021

Thank you for the lovely review and for your appreciation!
 We’re here for you anytime!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 99 100