Buddha Mega Menu

Buddha Mega Menu

by Zero Carbon SRL (Buddha Apps)

The BEST Mega Menu: cool design, easy dropdown navigation

Lucid Bottle

Been looking for a mega menu app for a while and decided to try this one out. Had a little hiccup with the theme I'm using but the app's support was quick and very efficient in resolving it. The app is super easy to use, very flexible and just looks lovely.

Stabil Posture

This app was recommended by our agency for conversion optimization. We have been using it for a while and this helped our customers easily search and look at our collections and products in such an easy way, leaving us with a higher conversion rate since activated.

PARADROME

very cool app and super helpful! customer service is awesome. LOVE IT! I recommend this app as it's super and easy.

Petra's Confectionary Supplies

It's easy to use and support is very helpful. I kept trying to find an app that had a simple, straightforward concept and this is the one. Also, it may seem like a minor issue to others, but the fact that I could find the menu icons and apply them so easily is what I was really looking for, and I found it!

Melker of Sweden

Great app that helped us get the menus as we wanted them. The support were also helpful with setting up so we got the right font in our menus because we are using a specific font.

November 2, 2020

Thank you so much for the amazing review! It means so much to us :)

We are glad we could help !

Have an amazing day

Made While They're Sleeping

I needed this app to allow nested menus as the theme i was using didnt allow it. This worked great for what I wanted and when I needed something small changed they were so helpful and solved my problem quickly. Highly recommend this app.

November 2, 2020

Thank you for the positive review! We are so glad that using our app is a positive experience. It was a pleasure working with you!

Have a lovely day!

myThaiShirt

A well designed, intuitive and good looking menue app. I've tried some other mega menue apps but never got satisfied. But this app has everything I expect and a very helpful and diligent support team.

November 2, 2020

We are so glad to hear this! Thank you so much :)

If you ever need our help again, please let us know.

All the best!

Crafty Sailor Model Store

Not only there is a free version packed with useful features but the Mega Menu team also momentarily fixed an issue I was having with the menu on my store page. Highly recommend!

November 2, 2020

Thank you for the great review! It means the world.

We hope you continue enjoy using our app.

Have a great sale season!

Huggabum

This app really gave me what I wanted. Would recommend everybody uses it.
The app is also easy to use.

November 2, 2020

We are so happy to hear you enjoy using our app ! This is so important to us.
Thank you for the great review!

All the best!

Feel Good Organic Superfoods

This helped our business have a beautiful drop down menu with images that really helps our site be more user friendly. Every time I need help I get a quick response and my problem taken care of.

November 2, 2020

We are so happy to hear this! Thank you so much for the amazing review, it means so much.

If you ever need our help again, don't hesitate to reach us :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 92 93