4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface, reliable performance, and customization options. They value its ability to create organized, multi-level menus, especially for large product collections. It's praised for enhancing website navigation and improving the professional look of websites. The support team is often commended for their prompt and helpful service, encouraging many to consider upgrading to the paid version.

May 14, 2024

I can say one thing, The app is super easy to use, user friendly and works like a charm. I put in a support reguest and withing a few hours got feedback from support and the next day I looked the issue was resolved and my menu changes were made. Well done team, thank you for the help. Don't hesitate to use this app, its amazing.

Suburban Guns
South Africa
Over 1 year using the app
Buddha Apps (Zero Carbon) replied May 28, 2024

Thank you for this amazing review and for being with us for the past year! We work hard to create good experiences with our app and feedback like this makes it all worth it.

We're hoping to bring more benefits to your store in the years to come.

April 9, 2024

Works exactly as expected and is very easy to understand and use, the visual layout while editting menues makes fine-tuning your store's navigation a breeze. Adding sub-menues beyond the standard Shopify limit of two levels was essential for our store, and this app saved the day.

Everything worked great out-of-the-box and never needed to contact support.

Grow Towers
Sweden
3 months using the app
Buddha Apps (Zero Carbon) replied May 28, 2024

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this excellent review! It’s great to know that we made the app work perfectly for you.

We're hoping to bring more benefits to your store in the future.

Have an amazing day!

April 11, 2024

This Mega Menu is truly fantastic, really well done, practical and beautiful to see: it is simple and intuitive to create a stunning menu with animations of the images.
It has many features to choose from and I found two "plus": you can decide to "no link" to anything the menu and submenu titles (both respectively of the first and second layer) and the size of the images you want to show in the menu.

Customer Support also was very fast answering my questions and solve an issue I had with the theme I am using. Thank you! I am really happy!

Filippo Fanti Photography Art
Italy
About 2 months using the app
Buddha Apps (Zero Carbon) replied May 28, 2024

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a 5 star rating! It's much appreciated!

We’re so glad that our app and technical support is what you’re expecting and hopefully with the future developments we can exceed your expectations.

Have an amazing day!

Edited May 14, 2024

Overall easy to implement. I have one request, the parent menu items appear very small on the website. While you can adjust the drop downs, that is not possible with the parent items.

Playwell Bricks
25 days using the app
Buddha Apps (Zero Carbon) replied May 28, 2024

Thank you for your feedback. Indeed, our app takes automatically the design of your original main menu header in order to keep a unitary design with your store.

So this cannot be changed from our side. If you want to change the design of your header menu you should do this from your Theme settings for your original main menu header and then the change will apply to our menu as well.

Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you ever need further assistance with our app.

February 19, 2024

The app works great. Its very easy to configure and you can translate the menu to different languages. Also, the support is great! They answer quickly and are very helpful!

El Green Mall
Germany
Over 1 year using the app
Buddha Apps (Zero Carbon) replied March 20, 2024

We’re so glad that our app and support team is what you’re expecting and we're looking forward to bring more benefits to your store.

April 1, 2024

Very useful, user-friendly and practical.
The support team is very professional!

Embargo Clothing Ltd.
Bulgaria
3 months using the app
Buddha Apps (Zero Carbon) replied May 28, 2024

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this excellent review! We’re so glad we were able to help you.

We’re here for you anytime!

April 1, 2024

Finally!

We stepped away from using Shopify because of our catalog and the menu restrictions for the platform. Thanks to Buddha Menu we can proudly join the ranks of other sellers that get the platforms "Bells & Whistles", Thank you!

PCW
6 days using the app
Buddha Apps (Zero Carbon) replied May 28, 2024

Thank you for the 5 star review and for your appreciation!

April 18, 2024

Hello, thank you, you did a great job, the support is just great, thank you.

MITINDO
Slovakia
4 months using the app
Buddha Apps (Zero Carbon) replied May 28, 2024

Thank you for the 5 star rating! We value all customer feedback and we’re happy to hear you enjoy using our app.

We’re here for you anytime!

February 1, 2024

Amazing app, with great support. I had to do a minor change that required some coding, and they did everything for me in just a couple days.

Silver City Jewellery
Lebanon
About 3 years using the app
Buddha Apps (Zero Carbon) replied March 20, 2024

Thank you for this amazing review and for being with us for the past 3 years!
We value all customer feedback and we’re happy to hear you enjoy using our app.

Have a lovely day!

January 26, 2024

Having used the Buddha Mega Menu app for a considerable period now, I can confidently say it's a valuable addition to my website. The app has consistently demonstrated reliable performance and impressive functionality. From the outset, the user interface proved to be user-friendly, allowing me to effortlessly navigate through the customization options. Customer support has been consistently prompt and helpful, addressing any queries or customization needs promptly. This level of service has contributed significantly to my overall satisfaction with the app.

The Art Neon
Finland
8 months using the app
Buddha Apps (Zero Carbon) replied March 20, 2024

Thank you for this amazing review and for being with us for the past 8 months!
We value all customer feedback and we’re happy to hear you enjoy using our app.

Have a lovely day!