Buddha Mega Menu & Navigation

Mega Menu: cool design, easy to create a drop down navigation

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

GROOVE STORE

Location Italy

This form was what I was looking for.
Simple, clean and minimal style mega menu.
Support was very quick to fix some issues and give me very helpful advice.
Recommended

November 25, 2022

Thank you for this amazing review and for being with us for the past 5 months! We value all customer feedback and we’re happy to hear you enjoy using our app.

Have an great day!

Hiking Backpack

Location Denmark

I love the app and the menus that you can make with it. Excellent customer service and fast response time.

November 25, 2022

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a 5 star rating!

We’re here for you anytime!

Politicups

Great App! Simple to setup and add to your store. Support helped me within 24 hours to figure out my issues.

November 25, 2022

Thank you for the lovely review! We greatly appreciate the time you took to share your experience with our technical support team.

Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you ever need further assistance with our app.

We’re here for you anytime!

BowBray - Home Scents & Living

Love this App, You can literally set it up the way you wan't and you don't need to read pages of instructions to figure it out unlike some Apps.
Support is fantastic, I had a small problem which might not even have been related to the App but the staff responed quickly and resolved the issue for me.
App = 100% and Support = 100%.
I'm a happy customer !

November 25, 2022

We're so glad you're a happy customer and we greatly appreciate the time you took to share your experience with our app and our technical support team.

Have an amazing day!

Althea Malaysia

Location Malaysia
Time spent using app Over 3 years

Using this app for our menu, it is easy to manage and we get support really fast whenever we need something customized.

November 25, 2022

Thank you for this amazing review and for being with us for the past 3 years! We’re always trying to offer best experience with our app and sort issues as soon as possible.

We're hoping to bring more benefits to your store in the years to come.

Have a lovely day!

Mini Power

Location Germany

Really good customer service. Solve all of my problems. Definitely will I try other products from this develop team.

October 27, 2022

Thank you so much for the lovely review and for your appreciation! We’re so glad we were able to help you.

Please don’t hesitate to contact us at support@buddhaapps.com if you ever need further assistance with our app.

Have an amazing day!

K&S - New York

Great funtion for free version. It would be more helpful if the free version includes image funtion though. Definitely will try upgrade version.

October 27, 2022

Thank your for the great review! It means so much to us.

Our app allows you to add images on free version as well.

Please contact us at support@buddhaapps.com and we will help you add the items with images.

chickadee-3d-design

Location New Zealand

Great Customer Service and assistance. Had issues to get it installed and the team helped me to get it sorted.

October 27, 2022

Thank you so much for taking the time leave us this excellent review!

We are here for you anytime!

Ridge Merino

Nice app that allowed us to quickly create a mega menu. Customer service quickly resolved one small issue.

October 27, 2022

Thank you for the lovely review and for your appreciation! We’re so glad we were able to help you.
Please don’t hesitate to contact us at support@buddhaapps.com if you need further assistance with our app.

GekPower

It's very user friendly app, so easy to use and install. Buddha Mega Menu app has a very good support even if you use the free plan

October 27, 2022

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this lovely review! We work hard to create good experiences with our app and feedback like this makes it all worth it.

We're here for you anytime!