Buddha Mega Menu

Buddha Mega Menu

by Zero Carbon SRL (Buddha Apps)

The BEST Mega Menu: cool design, easy dropdown navigation

FPnibs

Excellent app to configure a simple Menu. Reliable and very supportive tema behind! Recommended 100%!

September 15, 2020

Thank you so much for the great review :)
It means so much!

We hope you continue to enjoy using our app!

Have an amazing day!

Kocare Beauty

This used to work fine but somehow since to today it stoped working. I have nee trying to reach help since early in the morning and i haven't heard back yet from anyone on the support team. I understand there should be a lot of inquirys and maybe thats why they are taking so long to help me but in this case if i dont have a working menu, costumers are not able to see our products so it is URGENT. I have sent several emails and tried to fix it myself but before it was asking me for a password which my page doesn't have and now it says that i need to use another browser? i don't understand and nobody seems to help. I am not givind a 1 star review because before today i was working fine.

September 15, 2020

We are so so sorry about the inconvenience. It was not fair to you to have a few hours without the menu on your store.

As we explained in the emails, Shopify has made a change into its code without announcing us. This made that our app and others from the App Store be removed from our customers store.

All this was happening in the middle of the night for us (we live in the GMT+ 2 area).

As you also so graciously described in your review we had hundreds of emails and a big problem on our hands. We could not possible reply to all of them all of a sudden since we made the decision that it is more important to gather our forces to solve the problem first.

And we did it and in a few hours everything was up and running. The issue was solved.

I really hope you understand our position also and maybe consider changing your review.

Again I am very sorry about the discomfort caused.

Have a great day!

Luther Lather Shaving Creamery

Removed the drop down menus from website after the longest time with no issue very disappointing!!!!

September 15, 2020

I am very sorry about this, your business should not have been affected like this.

As we explained in the emails, a sudden change made by Shopify into it's script tags removed our app from your store. Also this happened to other apps from the App Store. Since we did not have any prior notice, we could not prevent this.

Again, I understand how frustrating something like this can be. But what I would liken to add is that this happened during night at our end when our office was closed. And still at 2 am we were working like crazy to sort this out. And we solved this in a matter of a few hours.

And as you mentioned this is a first time issue. And this is so rare for us, our app is very stable.

I hope you will take all this into account and consider changing the review.

I wish you all the best!

Kuan Yuan Lian Singapore

Very easy to use and user friendly. Wanted some customization to the menu bar and contacted support. They replied quickly and helped me with it. Really happy with this app.

September 15, 2020

Thank you so much for the great review! It was a pleasure working with you. If you ever need our help again, please let us know :)

Home Kitchen Factory

Excelent app. Creates a clean menu and its very easy to use. Excelent support, quick response solving all issues very fast. Recommended

August 21, 2020

Thank you so much for the great review! It means so much.

It was a pleasure working with you :)

Have a great week-end.

Flow Eco Rides

From the beginning I was really impressed with the layout of Buddha Mega Menu, the layout and easy to user friendly interface, made it effortless to integrate into my store.

I had a couple of teething problems at the beginning, however, when I contacted support, they provided me with one of the most incredible customer service experiences I've ever had.

Especially Roxana, who was extremely attentive, patient, and kept on top of my query, and followed up on promises in a timely manner.

Very impressed, and cannot wait to use this app more!

Highly recommend

August 14, 2020

It is so rare for someone to take their time and actually write so extensive about their experience.
Thank you so much for the amazing words and the great review! It means so much to us. A perfect end of the week :)

It was a total pleasure working with you. If you ever need our help again, please reach us.

All the best :)

cihu-shop

Customerservice is amazing. They helped me alot with some problems, even tough their app wasn´t responsable for the problems. And the app works well aswell

August 13, 2020

Thank you so much for the great review! It really means so much to us .

If you ever need our help again, please reach us.

Have an amazing day!

Comic Shop Crawley

I used the Budda Mega menu as a replacement for our current theme instore as it gives our website a much more professional finish. There were a couple of issues at first installing it on our custom theme but after contacting support they resolved all the issues and were very helpful and kept me informed at every step of their development. Couldn't recommend them enough.

August 13, 2020

It was a real pleasure working with you and please don't hesitate to reach us if you ever need our help again.

I wish you all the best!

The Original MakeUp Eraser

We love this app!! Very customizable and super easy to use. And the customer service is quick & great! :)

August 5, 2020

Thank you so much for the great review! It means the world to us :) Have a great day!

Artist Replete

Highly recommend this application. Its ability to heighten user experience is the reason why I downloaded it. If you have a large catalog of products or services, it's important to have everything visually digestible. Buddha Mega Menu does a great job at that.

August 5, 2020

Thank you so much for your feedback! We are so happy you find our app useful!

Good news! Pretty soon we will release an upgraded version which will make your work even easier :) We will keep you updated!

Have a great day!