Buddha Mega Menu Navigation

Buddha Mega Menu Navigation | Reviews

by Buddha Apps (Zero Carbon)

FREE Mega Menu: cool design, easy drop down navigation

St Davids Food and Wine

Great customer service. Had a slight problem with my menu being 'doubled' when I saved it. Sorted it within an hour. Really simple to use and I will definitely be looking to upgrade to use the other features.

November 19, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with our support team.
Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you ever need further assistance with our app.

Have a great day!

Juz Fitness

Amazing customer service and easy to use. Guidance from the developer was pleasant. Definitely recommend this app.

November 9, 2021

Thank you for sharing your impressions! We appreciate the time you took to share your experience with our technical support team.

Glowee

As a new seller, this app is very easy to use. The support team is also very active and resolves issues swiftly! Highly recommended.

November 9, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this excellent review! We’re so glad we were able to help you.
Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you need further assistance with our app.

Have a great day!

Bocci Fashion

Beginner friendly, very simple to use. And looks amazing on any theme. Free plan seems sufficient for my small shop but if there is need I will upgrade to subscription with no hesitation. I had an issue with this app after changing my theme. After I logged a ticket, the support team took the case from there and resolved the issue for me with no work on my part. If you are a small business owner like me, you can't go wrong with this app.

November 9, 2021

Thank you so much for this excellent review! We work hard to create good experiences with our app and feedback like this makes it all worth it.

We're looking forward to bring more benefits to your store.

ulefonemovil

Love it! Simple and easy to use. I went with the tree style which is very simple. Support is great to! Fast and helpfull! Thank you team!

Audacia Home

Great app and great support! The options and design are truly brilliant; however, I did have one small glitch which was occuring on my home page. I reached out to the team, and they fixed it immediately! Highly recommend

October 29, 2021

Thank you for the lovely review and for your appreciation!

GreenBay

Had a little issues with my menu and was fixed in less than 24 hours, very quick turnaround. Highly recommended app.

October 29, 2021

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with our technical team. We work hard to create good experiences with our app and feedback like this makes it all worth it.

We’re here for you anytime!

Happy Pet Central.com

The support team was very helpful and managed to fix all the problems that I asked in a fast manner.

October 29, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with our technical support team. I'm so glad we were able to help you.

Kalah Studio

The best menu ever! Very easy to install. Everything I needed it. All in one. It is perfect. Thank you!

October 18, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a 5 star rating! It's much appreciated!

Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you ever need assistance with our app.

shop-srgopalrao

The app is seamless. Simple and easy to use. Definitely recommend the app for people that are looking at simple menu options that aren't available within shopify themes. Moreover the team is on point with support when I contacted them via email. Very responsive and helpful. My issue got resolved in no time.

October 18, 2021

Thank you so much for your lovely review! It’s great to know that we made the app work perfectly for you.

We're looking forward to bring more benefits to your store.