Buddha Mega Menu

Buddha Mega Menu

by Zero Carbon SRL (Buddha Apps)

Create Submenus with an Awesome Design

MAZLIart

I love this app! Really easy to use and it's just what I was looking for in order to make navigation look and be nicer.

June 30, 2020

Thank you! It is so nice to read these words :)

We wish you an amazing day!

www.concretevegan.com

Love this. This was very straight-forward and easy to understand...and their customer service is top notch! I give this 5 stars!!!

June 4, 2020

Thank you so much :) It was a real pleasure working with you !

If you need our help again, please let us know!

Whitaker Brothers

Good customer service, serviceable app: It did precisely what we needed it to do and with a little help from the developers we were able to deploy it very quickly.

June 4, 2020

Thank you so much for the great review :) We are so happy to hear this!

Have an amazing day!

Bear & Moo

Fantastic app - so easy to get set up and makes such a difference to the look and feel of the store, on both PC and mobile. My customers are loving it!

June 4, 2020

We are so happy and humbled by your review! Thank you so much :)

We wish you an amazing day!

Todo 2 Go

easy to use and great customer service, really fast when I tried to contacted them. they were able and open to meet my needs in less than 24 hours...excellent.

June 1, 2020

It was a pleasure working with you :) If you every need our help again, don't hesitate to reach us!

Thank you so much for the great review!

TERTIUS COLLECTION

A perfect app for complex nested menus. The support team is extremely helpful and goes insofar as to roll out bug fixes the day of problem submission. Great experience, thanks!

June 1, 2020

Thank you so much for the great feedback! This is so important to us. It was our pleasure to help you and please know that we are here for any other question you might have!

Have a lovely day!

Zure

Very helpful customer service and a great alternative to the default mega menu. Would recommend this to any looking for a free mega menu alternative.

May 25, 2020

Thank you so much for the amazing review :)
You made our day! We are glad we could help!

Petrakla Classic Cameras

Very nice app, I've been using it for some time now and it works like a charm. :-) I definitely recommend it!

May 19, 2020

Thank you so much for the nice review! It means the world to us, especially since you used it for longer :)

Have an amazing day!

Jackie Smith

Very good attention and predisposition. Thank you Roxana for your quick responses and permanent assistance.

May 19, 2020

Thank you for the great review ! It was a pleasure working with you :)
If you ever need our help again, don't hesitate to reach us !

Foodin Market

For sure the best apps in Shopify store. Its working without any problem and for use very simple. Also support is the best. Thank you for great apps.

May 11, 2020

Thank you so much for the amazing review! It has brighten up our day!

We hope you continue to enjoy using our app!