Buddha Mega Menu

Buddha Mega Menu

by Buddha Apps

Create Submenus with an Awesome Design

i-Bead

Your app is amazing. We have used it for many years. Definitely fixes the limitations Shopify imposes on its customers, & for a great price. The only reason we have removed your app was because we changed themes. Our new theme has a mega menu built into it, therefore we no longer require a 3rd party app.

Thank you for building an amazing product. --- To anyone reading this... Easy to use, creates beautiful menus, and all for a good price.

August 19, 2019

Thank you so much for the great review and for staying with us for so many years!
It means so much to us that even if you uninstall the app, you are willing to leave us a review, it says so much :)
We wish you all the best in your future endeavours and we hope to hear from you in the future!

Brilliant Gifts

We are using Buddha Mega Menu our our gift site https://brilliantgifts.com/ and love it. The app is easy to set up and maintain. Their support team made a few tweaks for us very quickly. Recommended.

August 13, 2019

Thank you so much for the positive feedback! It was a pleasure working with you :)

Please reach us anytime you need our assistance!

fabmania shoe laces

I was able to create a really smart looking menu in a matter of a few minutes. This Buddha Menu app makes what comes with the Shopify app look primitive.

July 30, 2019

Thank you so much for the positive feedback, it is so important to us!

Have an amazing day :)

dreamStudiodesigns

I don't normally write reviews but as I am going through my morning site updates, I realized how easy this app has made my life. Great support makes this a must have for any serious Shopifier!

July 30, 2019

I am so happy to read your review! The best thing we can hear is that our app actually improves and helps the merchants experience in creating an awesome store :)

Thank you for the review !

byshannongreen

This app does exactly what I need it to do and is very easy to figure out. I'm so grateful for all the features it offers for free and will definitely upgrade to the paid version as my business grows.

July 30, 2019

Thank you so much for the great review! I hope you continue to enjoy using our app and please let us know if we can help you with anything else!

UnderAir

It works as a decent upgrade to the built in menu but is lacking tremendously in customization. There are better apps out there now that give the admin a lot more tools to format it as they see fit. The design editor allows you to change the color and font-sizes, nothing big. You have almost no control over the mobile layout. Either Buddha apps steps up and improves this app soon or you are better off finding app devs that will.

Hello,
First if all, I am very sorry for the late reply to your review. Unfortunately some very sad family events kept me away from the office. In the meantime, I saw that my colleagues already replied to you by email.

I feel I need to add a few more things
We do have customisation options in our Preview & Design page and my colleague already sent you by email a personalised documentation on how to make those changes on your app.

If you consider that even those design options are limited, please know that we worked a lot to create a product which helps our customers, offering a design so good that needs few customisations and many of our other clients testimonials stay as proof of this. We did not want to create an app which you need to customise a lot and add code lines in order to obtain a certain result. Our job is to make our clients work easier not more difficult.

When we created this app we had in mind to make it first of all solid on all devices and themes that Shopify supports and make the work of creating a menu to the store as easy as possible. This is what we are still having in mind even now. And our team, even small, is working so much to offer this product every day at the highest standards.

Also as my colleague advised, new features will be released soon, including design features, because we are continuously trying to improve our product.
I am sorry you weren't happy with our product but I really hope you understand our point of view too.

Flawless Online Shop

I used this to add a top level menu to link across my sites and my shop. Thanks to the devs who worked on this product in order to fill a void. It saved me a lot of time not having to create my menu manually and test the compatibilities across browsers and form factors.

July 15, 2019

Thank you so much for the great review :) it means the world to us and we are happy that the app is actually adding up to your store!

Please let us know if we can help you with anything else!

Paw-Porium

So far, this app has been immensely useful. One drawback in free use version is if you do, both footer and main menu are affected. Wish there was an option to create menus based on location needed. however, it works well, and reccommend it to anyone looking to simplify, their navigation

July 15, 2019

Hi, Thank you so much for your appreciation!

As for the menu replacing both the footer and the main menu, as my colleague advised, this happened because you created in your Shopify Store Admin - Navigation section the same menu items for both main menu and footer menu. Our apps code identifies both of your original menus as the main menu of your store and hence the replacement of both of them.

This is easily fixable. All you need to do is to go into your Shopify Store Admin - Navigation section and add 2 more main menu items.

Or if you want we can make this change for you, just let us know at contact@buddhaapps.com and we will proceed from there.

I really hope you understand that this is not an actual issue with the app and you might reconsider the 4 stars. Even if it doesn't seem like much it does affect our apps visibility.

I wish you a lovely day and please reach us if you need any more help from us!

Anything But Ordinary New Zealand

Solid product, great shopify integration and easy to use. Good feature list even in free version. vast improvement on default menu options

July 2, 2019

Happy to hear you enjoy using our app! Thank your for the amazing review, it means the world to us :)

XooKool

Great product. It has all the features that I was looking for and they have an awesome support team

July 2, 2019

Thank you so much for the nice words, it was a pleasure working with you!
Please reach us anytime you need our additional help!