4.7

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface, reliable performance, and extensive customization options, including the ability to enhance customer navigation with submenus and dropdowns. Many commend the responsive customer support team and the app's ability to improve website aesthetics and organization. The app's capacity to create professional-looking menus that integrate seamlessly with a website's design is also praised. The support team is noted for their willingness to make modifications based on merchant needs.

April 11, 2024

This Mega Menu is truly fantastic, really well done, practical and beautiful to see: it is simple and intuitive to create a stunning menu with animations of the images.
It has many features to choose from and I found two "plus": you can decide to "no link" to anything the menu and submenu titles (both respectively of the first and second layer) and the size of the images you want to show in the menu.

Customer Support also was very fast answering my questions and solve an issue I had with the theme I am using. Thank you! I am really happy!

Filippo Fanti Photography Art
Italy
8 days using the app
February 29, 2024

Two stars because it is actually a good menu. It would have been zero.

After finding small issues (but large enough to warrant a support ticket, such as: the menu loads over the existing menu so it always loads half a second after the page has loaded, and loads OVER the existing menu. Meaning people see the original menu, and then your buddha menu, and other things)

But the customer service is just horrendous. After submitting a ticket they asked for collaborator access (via shopify only, never replying to my email), I granted this, assuming they wanted to inspect before answering me. Then, they disabled the app, again with no email response and left it there for a day. Then I re-enabled it to continue testing on my draft template. This morning I logged in and they enabled the app on my live site - thus changing my live site's navigation to an incomplete, broken link, non-sensical menu system causing my lowest sales this year, several phone calls with "how do I...." and worst of all, revealing un-announced products to the general public and my customer base.

Absolutely SHOCKING that this can happen.

E-piphany
South Africa
14 days using the app
Buddha Apps (Zero Carbon) replied March 1, 2024

I'm sorry you feel this way, but we did reply to you twice on Wednesday and I'm afraid you did not receive our emails.

In the first one sent on Wednesday at 10:35 I requested you the access and you did not reply us back, just approved it. The 2nd email was sent the same day at 11:07 when I advised the ticket was assigned for investigation to our technical team and you never replied us back. So, the only explanation is that you did not receive our answers at all and you assumed we were messing with your menus when instead we were just trying to check the problem.
After my initial 2 emails, my colleague from technical team solved the issue and emailed you back twice. The first email, as per our records, was sent on Thursday at 04:48 and the 2nd one at 04:50 when he confirmed the issue was fixed.
Please try to use a valid email address so that we can continue to communicate with you if you still need our assistance.

January 17, 2024

Great customer service! Highly recommend.

Tara Bhuyan Couture
4 months using the app
Buddha Apps (Zero Carbon) replied January 25, 2024

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your impressions! We greatly appreciate the time you took to share your experience with our technical support team.

Have a lovely day!

April 1, 2024

Finally!

We stepped away from using Shopify because of our catalog and the menu restrictions for the platform. Thanks to Buddha Menu we can proudly join the ranks of other sellers that get the platforms "Bells & Whistles", Thank you!

PCW
6 days using the app
February 20, 2024

Amazing customer service. Helped me to setup up everything!

Vibes of Mind
Sweden
7 days using the app
Buddha Apps (Zero Carbon) replied March 20, 2024

Thank you so much for your lovely review! We greatly appreciate the time you took to share your experience with our customer support team.

Have an amazing day!

December 28, 2023

We reached out with a fix needed on the menu that wasn't aesthetically to our liking and they fixed exactly what we needed with a really quick turnaround. Thank you thank you!

Yoyo Reign
10 months using the app
Buddha Apps (Zero Carbon) replied January 25, 2024

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a 5 star rating!

Have a lovely day!

February 1, 2024

Buddha Mega Menu has a plethora of free options, and the support team is still helpful even if you have not purchased the paid version.
Now I am on the paid version for the advanced features, and I couldn't be happier! Great product, great support!

Performing Rigs
10 days using the app
Buddha Apps (Zero Carbon) replied March 20, 2024

Thank you for the lovely review and for your appreciation! We value all customer feedback and we’re happy to hear you enjoy using our app.

We’re here for you anytime!

January 3, 2024

I definitely recommend it, I am still using the free plan but it's working fine .

متجرMyschool
Libya
3 months using the app
Buddha Apps (Zero Carbon) replied January 25, 2024

Thank you for the 5 star rating! We value all customer feedback and we’re happy to hear you enjoy using our app.

We’re here for you anytime!

February 9, 2024

Super app, viele Funktionen aber einfach zu bedienen.

The Cocktail
Switzerland
3 days using the app
Buddha Apps (Zero Carbon) replied March 20, 2024

Thank you so much for the lovely review! It's much appreciated!

We’re so glad that our app is what you’re expecting and hopefully with the future developments we can exceed your expectations.

Have an amazing day!

December 21, 2023

無料プランでしか使用していませんが、直感的で分かりやすく、とても便利なアプリです。今後、メニューのデザインを変えていきたいので、有料プランでどの程度の自由度があるのか検証していきます。

TSR ONLINE SHOP
Japan
4 months using the app
Buddha Apps (Zero Carbon) replied January 25, 2024

Thank you so much for your lovely review! It’s great to know that we made the app work the way you expected.

We're hoping to bring more benefits to your store in the future.