Buddha Mega Menu

Buddha Mega Menu

by Buddha Apps

Create Submenus with an Awesome Design

My Mind's Eye Paper Goods

I have 4 shopify sites I run and I use mega menu on two of them. the app is easy to use and seems pretty versatile. My only complaint is that if you have the app open on more than one site on the same web browser, the two accounts will clone. Very frustrating!

June 7, 2019

Thank you so much for the positive feedback! We do work a lot to improve daily our apps functionality. Unfortunately, the problem with the opening of the app on multiple stores at the same time in the same browser does not depend on us.

The browsers do not allow us to do this. Until the browser functions change, our hands are tight. But we are always keep an eye on the browsers development and as soon as the technology will allow us we will make the change.
I understand this is frustrating and we hope this will get sorted.

Have a lovely day!

BIXBOO.FR

Très bonne application pratique et utile. Embelit le menu de manière organisé avec un in bon service client très réactif. Je recommande sans problème .

June 3, 2019

Nous sommes très heureux que notre application a ete une expérience positive pour vous. C'était un plaisir de travailler avec vous. Nous vous souhaitons de nombreuses ventes!

John Carson Lester Jr DBA TeleDistributors Call Center

It's a great app, does what it says it will do, so I use it and recommend it. You should too. Really.

June 3, 2019

Thank you so much for the nice words and for the recommendation! We are so happy this is a positive experience for you! Have an amazing day!

eSh@p

I really love this app! It made my shop looking more professional and organized. With the basic menu items it looked crowded somehow. Now I added small icons infront of the menu names and it looks much better already. I recommend this app!

May 29, 2019

Thank you so much for the great words, it is so important to us! We are happy that you enjoy using our app and please let us know if you ever need our help!

Have a great day!

SOVIS

The UI is extremely intuitutive, works well and the support rendered when you run into issues is just great! Highly recommend this for anyone looking to add dynamic nav menus.

May 27, 2019

Thank you so much for the review. We are happy you are having a positive experience using our app! Have a lovely day!

MiA SFORD

merci pour le plan gratuit , largement suffisant par rapport à mes attentes.facile à utiliser je recommande !

May 27, 2019

Merci beaucoup pour vos commentaires. Cela signifie beaucoup pour nous. Nous sommes heureux que notre application soit une bonne expérience pour vous :)

Divinis

Works well now. Had some technical issues initially, but all has been resolved thanks to the support team.

May 27, 2019

Thank you so much for the updated review! It means the world to our team and our business :) It was a pleasure working with you and please reach us anytime you need our assistance!

Hurtig Lane

I have a lot of products and the menu design is great, they have been really quick and helpful when I needed some tweaks making to my images/menu. Highly rate.

May 20, 2019

Thank you so much for the review, it means so much to us! We are happy this was a good experience for you! Have a lovely day!

CENTROARTESANO

Great app! is easy to install and it has great support. The menu comes out very clean. It would be a bit easier if it could use a drag and drop system if you want to reorganize your files. I would recommend to all users to not charge with too much images as it affects in the weight of the page. Keep it simple!

May 20, 2019

Thank you so much for the insightful feedback, it is very helpful! We are indeed working on a way to make the creating and rearranging of the submenus simpler and we hope when when released will improve our clients experience. Have a lovely day!

Virani Jewelers

We installed the app onto our website and after doing some updates to our homepage banner and header the app failed. We were having issues with it displaying on the homepage, specifically with the Google Chrome browser. I encourage anyone who uses this app to be sure that it is functional across all browser types. There were issues with timely communication with the support team because they are on a GMT timezone which is not helpful. In addition, support team told us one that their developers were away and then two when he/she came back apparently did not see an issue on their end. However sadly enough the collaborator account that we set up with them had the status "Never Logged In". That was upsetting to see because it simply translates to the idea that they were never looking into the issue to begin with. Luckily for us, we are now working on a custom mega menu through a Shopify expert at an extremely low flat rate. I suggest this to potential clients as this is a cost effective route. In addition, you do not have to worry about the trouble of having to troubleshoot potential mishaps with the app.

May 15, 2019

Hello, Thank you for the the feedback.

I was very sad to read your review, especially since you said in your last email to us that the problem is sorted and it was a cache problem. Please know that the cache problem does not depend on us, but on your devices and browsers if they are up to date. You thanked us for figuring this out and you said that it is all good now.

So there was never anything wrong with our app.

Also I looked into our archive and I saw that we were offering you technical support for more than a year. We always have responded to all of your emails and we answered to all of your questions. And you always seemed to be happy with our app

And even if our working hours are different from yours, we always have replied to you as soon as we got back in the office, the next working day.

We care too much for our clients to hire an external company who can offer support via chat at any hour. There are indeed cheaper options with these kind of companies, but also the level of support and security is considerably lower. Our support team is highly trained by us and professional. In this way our customer info will never leave our company and we are sure that we offer the best customer support we can.

This is how we decided to work with our customers, and maybe is not always popular, but it is more honest from our point of view. We are a small company and we are here not to just sell an app and offer customer support, we are here to also relate with the amazing people who reach us. This is why we are called Buddha Apps.

I really hope you understand.
We wish you all the best!