Buddha Mega Menu

Buddha Mega Menu

by Buddha Apps

Create Submenus with an Awesome Design

©

This APP is spectacular i have not been able to find a better one Thanks for the
tools to make my life easier, it does everything i need and more. woodwatches24.com

March 25, 2019

We're so happy to hear this :)
We always have been and still are committed to improve our apps features and the user experience.

ps: thank you for the updated review it means a lot since you had the chance to test it even more in this time :)

We are glad you find our app useful! Have an amazing day!

Social Affairs Btq

It's a great app to organize your navigation menu, especially for sub categories like I needed. Easy to use also!

March 25, 2019

Thank you so much for the great review! It's always so powerful for us to read positive feedback :) We wish you great sales today!

Lawson Screen & Digital Products

I have been using Mega Menu for a few years now, and it works really well. Fast and knowledgeable tech support, and integrates well into my theme!

March 21, 2019

It means so much your appreciation especially since you are using our app for so long and you had time to observe it during this time. Thank you for staying with us and we hope that we will continue to make this experience positive for you!
Have a lovely day!

HolisticDarling

Buddha Mega was exactly what I was looking for! It is so intuitive and easy to use. Makes all the difference!

March 21, 2019

Thank you! It means so much for us and we are happy that the app helps you :)

Have an amazing day!

Rockins

I really like this app visually and functionally, unfortunately it crashed the other day and rendered my main menu unusable for a couple of hours, forcing me to change back to my original Shopify menu as they sorted out their server issues. Got it back running again and all my previous information was still there so just had to re-install and publish it and it was back to normal. Although this happened I am still happy with the app and it's functions and will keep using it, hopefully it wont happen again.

March 21, 2019

We are very sorry for the inconvenience and that the access to our app admin was not available for 3 hours. As we mentioned during our email conversations, this error should not happen again.

We are pleased that you are happy with our app's functionalities and please know that you can reach us anytime you need any help from us. You can do this at contact@buddhaapps.com

Have a lovely day and good luck with the sales!

Sweetlea Gifts

I used the app to add a tree of drop downs on my main menu as my current theme does not support multiple levels of drop downs. It has done the job perfectly, really clear instructions with short clear video tutorials. I’d highly recommend.

March 21, 2019

Thank you so much for the nice words!

We worked a lot to make the app as easy at it can be to use it and we are always delighted when we see our customers tutorials that the app is useful for their stores.

Have a lovely day!

LQ Deals

Awesome app and great customer service! Has a great free plan for people who's just getting started. Try it

March 13, 2019

We're so happy to hear this! It was a pleasure working with you:)

Have a great day!

GRÖNFELD

Great app.
I had some issues, but through their support it quickly got resolved within 1 email and response within the next business day.

March 13, 2019

We are happy we could help you and it was a pleasure working with you. Thank you for the review :)

The Wild Cat Co

I had no problems using this app and like that you get one free option i think its a bit stupid that you have to write 100 characters minimum review though...

March 13, 2019

Thank you for the review :) We are happy our app helps you! The request of the minimum characters into the review it's a Shopify rule and it's the same for all apps. Have a lovely day!

Frangipani Florist

We experienced a slight glitch when we first installed the app but Calin and Anca were Fantastic! Resolving the issue required digging through code in our theme and their above and beyond service was exceptional. I would give their support team ****** 6 Stars if I could.

March 13, 2019

Hey! Thank you so much for the nice words, it means a lot to us! We are happy we could help you and please let us know we are here for you if anything else comes up! Have a great day!