Buddha Mega Menu Navigation

Buddha Mega Menu Navigation

by Buddha Apps (Zero Carbon)

FREE Mega Menu: cool design, easy drop down navigation

Harbor Pet

This is a great app. Very easy to use. Even their videos that teach you how to use it are super short and just a few of them. I was able to get this menu up and running really quickly and extremely intuitive. When I did have a problem due to a third-party template, I contacted support and they got back to me right away saying they fixed the problem with my template. I can't recommend this app (and the support team) enough!

February 2, 2021

We were so happy to read your review! It means so much to us :) We are glad that using our app was a positive experience for you. Also it was a pleasure working with you.

Thank you for the amazing review!

Shopt testing

This app really lets you change the way people interact with your store. Highly recommend it. Adding images to your menu drop down is a game changer

February 2, 2021

Thank you so much for the great review! We are happy to hear that our app improves your customers experience on your store :)

Have a great day!

Art Fever

Excellent app! Just what I was looking for and pretty straight forward to use.
Support were great as well, had a slight issue but they responded immediately and resolved it very quickly.

February 2, 2021

Thank you so much for the positive review! It means so much to us.
If you need our help again, please don't hesitate to reach us!

Beaver Frames

This is a great menu app that was suggested by my website tech guys. Works really well and on the odd occasion I've had difficulties with the menu its been resolved in a super timely manner. Definitely no complaints here.

January 27, 2021

Thank you so much for the great review ! It is so important to us :)

We are happy that we could help and please let us know if anytime you need our assistance again.

Thank you!

Mountain Standard

Not only is this app very user friendly and easy to use, but they also went above in beyond trying to help me accomplish my vision. Thank you Buddha Mega Menu!

January 27, 2021

It was a pleasure working with you and we are so happy that you enjoy using our app.

Thank you for the amazing review!

Adventureco

Excellent app and incredible support. Very responsive and helpful. This app has improved the functionality and appearance of my website making it more professional and user friendly.

January 27, 2021

Thank you so much for the great words. We are happy that our menu improves your website experience!

If you need our help again, please let us know!

JED Exchange

I used this app to help me create a drop down menu in literally minutes!!! I am thrilled with the results!

January 18, 2021

Thank you so much for the great review! It means so much to us that our app is helping your business :)

We wish you all the best!

BARLOGA STUDIOS- fine photographs on intriguing papers

Great app! Designed a mega menu and Roxana / Anca was kind enough to install it for me. 10/10 Would recommend.

January 18, 2021

We are so glad we could help! It was a pleasure working with you :)

Thank you for the great review, it means so much to us

Have a lovely day!

VandulaFarms

This is an excellent app to create eye-catching menu items! Product images can be previewed from the menu, making the user journey more favourable and increases the likelihood of conversion as they can easily see the sub-menu categories laid out beautifully. Customer service is great! We initially had a challenging time replacing the old menu, but the support team fixed the issue and replaced it from their end. Highly recommended!

January 12, 2021

Thank you so much for the incredible words and the great review! We are so happy to learn that our app improved your store. Also, it was great working with you too :) If you need our help again, don't hesitate to reach us!

Have a great 2021!

Rox

Jashen-tech.jp

2nd time to apply the app for my new store. A very user-friendly experience to my customers. Besides, appreciate designer Calin is very supportive and helped me on customized designing. Highly Recommend!

January 12, 2021

Happy to have you back! Thank you so much for the great review! We are so glad we could help you and your business!

Have an amazing 2021!