Buddha Mega Menu

Buddha Mega Menu

by Zero Carbon SRL (Buddha Apps)

The BEST Mega Menu: cool design, easy dropdown navigation

www.postcardsmarket.com

Super app - allow my shop to look high pro. And the crew behind the buttons is amazing one - they are very responsive and also they pay attention to all details. Highly recommended!

May 11, 2020

Thank you so much for the kind words, it was a pleasure working with you :)
We are happy that you like our product!

Have an amazing day!

Goods Of Japan

Great app. And it is free for the basic tree type menu. I recommend this app to everyone as it replaces not so pretty native shopify header menu

May 11, 2020

We are so happy to hear this! We are glad that you find our app useful :)

Thank you for the great review! It matters a lot!

YourHobbyDeal

This app is very nice and useful. You find easy all you need for your business. Thanks to the staff!

May 11, 2020

We are so happy to hear this ! We hope you continue to enjoy using our app :)

Have a lovely day!

Mattie B's

Super easy to use and helped condense our main menu on the home page in a really helpful way ( I couldn't have gotten the same format with my normal navigation page).

May 11, 2020

We are happy to hear our app helps your store, since we worked so hard (still do) to make this app ! Thank you so much for the great review! It means the world!

SweatShirtsforWomen.com

Great product and amazingly beautiful menu. I recommend this menu because it is the simplest menu I found on Shopify Apps store. Its just the paid versions are little expensive for a startup which i did not enjoy :) I suggest to lower down the prices so that a startup business can also enjoy the full features.

April 21, 2020

Thank you so much for the great review! It means so much for us your appreciation :)

Regarding the price, thanks for the feedback and we will take into consideration your input. Just please know that we are doing our best to offer a great product which is always updated, to pay for the salaries and keep a professional customer support. Because we wanted to help our clients we were the first mega menu app which offered (and still does) a free plan. But please know that we are looking for solutions to make our apps features available to more customers at a smaller or no price without affecting the quaility of our app.

Thank you again for the great review and we wish you great sales!

heartlegs

Easy, reliable and simply great! Change our menu to the better with simple implementation! Great job

April 21, 2020

Thank you so much for the great review! It means the world to us :) We wish you all the best!

La Bouclette

This app is the best app I ever used. Easy to use, it looks so pretty on my website. You can personalize the color and everything to fit with your store. AND The customer service is easy to contact, quick reply, they helped me really well. BEST APP.

April 13, 2020

Thank you so much for the great review. It means the world to us :)

We are so happy to hear this. Also, it was a pleasure working with you !

We wish you all the best!

YansaDeals

Bonjour
L'application de Buddha Mega Menu donne a votre page d'accueil un aspect professionnel et facilite la navigation sur vos pages de collections et autres, je passerai bientôt à la version payante et je recommande a tous ceux qui veulent avoir un site professionnel.Très facile d'utilisation.

April 7, 2020

Merci beaucoup pour toutes les belles paroles, ça représente tellement pour nous.

Nous sommes si heureux que vous aimiez utiliser notre application :)

J'espère que vous avez une belle journée!

Maison Vogue

I Highly recommend this app for creating beautiful drop down menus to your liking, the support is there for you when you need them, and they are very kind and knowledgeable

April 7, 2020

Thank you so much for the beautiful words :) It means so much to us!

And it was a real pleasure working with you!

Have a lovely day!

10X Marine

This menu does everything I wanted it to do. And the service is great! They spent alot of time trying to figure out one issue I was having and it turned out an issue with my theme itself. I give it 5 stars!

April 7, 2020

Thank you so much for the amazing review :)

It was a pleasure working with you and we are happy all is sorted now!

We hope you continue to enjoy using our app!