Buddha Mega Menu

Buddha Mega Menu

by Zero Carbon SRL (Buddha Apps)

Create Submenus with an Awesome Design

Steampunk Store

I would like to thank the support team who fixed a problem with the mobile version in a few hours. Thank you for this useful and efficient application!

November 6, 2019

It was our pleasure and also, a bliss working with you :)

Thank you for the positive review!

Amour & Baisers

I needed an app that would enable me to easily create drop-down menus on a shopify theme that was lacking this feature. The Buddha Mega app does just that. I've tried all the leading Mega Menu apps for an adequate free version and this is the only one that provided a functional purpose. The rest were useless. If things go as well as they have been, I'll upgrade to the more sophisticated "simple" menu. Also, I initially had a problem with the menu displaying properly and the Buddha Mega Menu tech staff resolved the issue immediately. Anyway, I'm very happy with the result.

November 1, 2019

Thank you so much for the great review, it means a lot to us! And we are so happy that this is the app you were looking for!
It was a pleasure working with you :) If you ever need our help again, don't hesitate to reach us!

Gifteee

Good app, very flexible, easy to use. Amazing customer support, they were very quick to reply and gave us all the technical help we needed. thanks from the Gifteee team

November 1, 2019

Thank you for the amazing review! It was a real pleasure working with you!

We hope you continue to enjoy using our app!

Hero Pet Supplies

I found this app to be very user-friendly and the customer service was amazing! I also love the icons that they have available!

November 1, 2019

We are so glad to hear this! We hope you continue to enjoy using our app :)

Thank you for the great review!

Dax Intimo

This app is really awesome. I had a problem once and I needed support from them and they asnwered really fast and fixed my problem very good.

November 1, 2019

Thank you so much for the great review and we are so glad you are happy with our support!

Please let us know if you ever need our help again!

©

Seaplc.com

I find it awesome you can customize any way you wish and blends right into your sites design

November 1, 2019

We are so happy to hear this :)
Thank you so much for the positive feedback!

Shop HamOnt

Super easy to use and it looks great on our site! We never take the time to leave reviews but this was 100% worth it! Highly recommend

November 1, 2019

We really appreciate your review, thank you so much for it. A review can go a long way and it means so much!

We are so happy that this is the app you were looking for. We hope you continue to enjoy using it!

Majdas Art

Horrible application. Slowed my site down. It destroyed my site, now I can not get rid of it even after removing it. Now it shows error on my page when I am opening my site. STAY AWAY

November 1, 2019

I am very sorry that using our app wasn't the best experience for you.

Our support team unfortunately never received an email from you, we could have advised you on the issue. Also, we contacted you right after you left us the review, and we didn't yet receive any answer.

We did look into your store to see if any error from our app appeared and none was present.

We tried our best to offer you support and see where the issue comes from, but if we don't receive any answer from you, our hands are tied.

If you ever reconsider this, please reach us at contact@buddhaapps.com and our support team will do it's best to help you.

PETGRoTTo

Great app to customize your menu! Very user friendly, intuitive, and superb customer service :) I recommend!

November 1, 2019

Thank you so much for the great review! It means the world to us :)

It was a pleasure working with you. If you ever need our help again, don't hesitate to reach us!

Slumberkins

Great app and even better customer service! We wanted some changes done to the CSS of the navigation and they were extremely responsive and made the changes within 24 hours.

October 8, 2019

We are so happy to hear this! We are glad this app is working well for you!

If you ever need our assistance, please reach us and we will do our best to help you!

Have an amazing day!