Buddha Mega Menu

Buddha Mega Menu

by Zero Carbon SRL (Buddha Apps)

The BEST Mega Menu: cool design, easy dropdown navigation

Shear Sophistication

Brilliant app. My theme menu was not very stylish so decided to try an app. Really love the style and colour options and the way the menu is designed also ensures visitors will be more engaged. You can add pictures as well to the menu which i also think is marvelous. Also when i required assistance also got a very quick response and my query was dealt with immediatly. Great app and great customer service. Antonia, website owner

January 22, 2020

Thank you, Antonia, for the detailed and amazing review! It means so much to us and please know that is was a pleasure working with you.

If you ever need our assistance in the future, don't hesitate to reach us.

Madison River Fishing Company

This app allowed us to build out our top navigational menu to be very user friendly. Their tech and customer service team is super responsive and helped me out during the busy holiday season with menu fixes multiple times.

January 22, 2020

Thank you so much for the great review!
We are happy to hear the app is easy to be used by you :)

We hope you continue to enjoy using it!

Noir Gifts

Amazing app. Amazing tech support. They made a fix for me so the app works with my theme - during holiday season!

January 7, 2020

Thank you so much for the nice words, it means the world to us :)
It was a pleasure working with you.
If you ever need our help again, don't hesitate to reach us.

Exotic Wings and Pet Things

We use this app for the main menu on our website: www.exoticwings.ca and it has been super helpful for us. The customer support is amazing! BEST MENU APP ON THE SHOPIFY APP STORE! Made our life as a small business easy!

January 6, 2020

Thank you so much for the great review! It means the world to us :)

We hope you continue to enjoy using our app and if you ever need our help, don't hesitate to reach us!

khouyani store

I used this app to help do the icons of menu and for more options thank you very much Buddha Mega Menu

January 6, 2020

Thank you for the positive review! It means so much to us :)

Also could you please let us know what we need to improve to make our app 5 stars worthy?

Have a lovely day!

Bellies In Bloom

We’ve been using this app with no issues since June 2018. Recently upgraded our template and the menu app wasn’t working. Reached out to support and they fixed it within a day. Very impressed and pleased with this app.

December 13, 2019

Thank you so much for the review, it means so much especially since you had the chance to use our app for more than a year :)

Thank you again for all the nice words and we wish you a Happy Holiday Season!

The Tea Time Shop

I upgraded to this version a few days ago and the customer support has been awesome! They made a few personal changes for me with no fuss and continue to provide support. My menu now looks more professional and increasing my orders! You guys rock! Highly recommend this Menu App.!

December 13, 2019

We are so happy to hear this! Thank you so much for the great review, it means the world to us :)

It was a pleasure working with you and if you ever need our help again, don't hesitate to reach us!

Happy Holiday Season!

CK Swagworks

It's okay. Does what it says it'll do, but the interface is clunky and awkward, and it's missing a lot of the functions that some of its competitors have. A solid entry in the category for sure, but not the best anymore.

December 5, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to write the review.
As my colleague advised, if you encountered any issues with our interface, we can solve it.
As for adding new features, we are working so hard and shouldn't take too long to release the new version of our app with new and exciting features.

Have a lovely day!

jjfk-shop

dont works reviews seem fake...need a password to edit but woulndt work with right passwort tho so seems like scam

December 5, 2019

I am sorry to hear you encountered an issue with our app. I should mention that in the Preview page you should enter the Front End password of your store (the one you find in your Store Admin - Online Store - Preferences), not your Shopify account password.

Also, my colleagues have tried to reach you by email so they can help you with this and we didn't receive any reply.

As for saying that our reviews are fake, you should know that the Shopify system does not allow to put fake reviews to apps. They have a very good system which prevents this. Also if any app developer would find a way to put fake reviews, he is caught and he risks being removed from the App Store, which is a risk I do not think anyone could take it.

Moreover, if you look at the other reviews we received you will see that those are genuine stores and I find it unfair to say that our customers who actually took their time to write a review are not real Shopify users.

I hope you will reconsider your review and if you still want to use our app please reach us at contact@buddhaapps.com. I am sure our team will be able to walk you through on how to add the menu to your store.

Thank you!

Southern Sunday

I love this app because it allows me to customize my drop down menus, making it clean and organized for visitors to my site to find what they're looking for. Not only that, the customer service is amazing! The menu was disconnected after an update to my site and when I contacted them two days before Thanksgiving (three before Black Friday!!) they not only responded in a timely manner but fixed the issue for me. During a week that is already a whirlwind, they took a major item off my to do list, which is invaluable during the holidays. My website is shopsouthernsunday.com if you'd like to see it applied.

November 28, 2019

Thank you so much for the amazing review! It means so much to us :)
We are so happy we could help and if you ever need our help again, don't hesitate to reach us.

We wish you a lot of sales in this stressful period!