Buddha Mega Menu

Buddha Mega Menu

by Buddha Apps

Create Submenus with an Awesome Design

Healing Crystals & Gemstones

Amazing free plan allows you to create simple tree structure mega menus with ease. I am also a big fan of the positive messages on the loading screens. Sending positive vibes to all :)

Celebrations and Creations

Love this app! Does exactly what it says on the tin! No issues and super easy to set up! Made my website m menus look fab in a short space of time!

Grow Power Hydroponics

MegaMenu is a great addition to Shopify that takes the menu options to a whole new level. It makes my site look so much more professional and functional and is pretty easy to get set up and configured.

King & Queen

I use the application recently, it works very well, but takes a little time to understand how it works.

egpro.com

We love this app, it does exactly what you need it to do and more. Great functionalities topped with awesome customer service!

Yuneec UK

Excellent App, easy to use and excellent support by the Budda Apps Team. As a free user, the "Tree" menu option does the job I need it to, and I can do double nested menus, which isn't possible with default Shopify themes.

I had a cosmetic issue with the mobile menu, and within 48 hours the developers resolved the issue with excellent communication. Considering I am a free user, I am really pleased with the level of service. These guys are amazing!

The Store Stuff

Without a doubt the best mega menu & customer support in shopify. Easy to install and no hidden surprises.

Cakers Warehouse

Brilliant app and support - highly recommended for stores with high volume of products - we have approx 6K and is now easy to navigate!

Ten-Teas

The app is very user friendly and customer service is second to none. Highly recommended, a must for every store!

RF-AV

The Buddha Mega Menu app is a great app for creating customer engaging menus. I chose the top end package as it had the best look and feel. The most important part of this app is the people behind it. They are constantly working to improve the experience and add functionality.