Buddha Mega Menu & Navigation

Mega Menu: cool design, easy to create a drop down navigation

Free

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

XBODY UK

Time spent using app 1 day

Clunky and time-consuming to use, and the price says $9.95 in the app store but when you try to upgrade within the app the price is $19.95! The most expensive mega menu app out there - and the most difficult to set up and use.

January 11, 2022

We are very sorry that your experience with our app was not a great one. I checked at our end and the reason the app was showing the old price is because you had our app installed before and the system was picking up the old price, but we sorted it out by sending you a discount code so that you can use it at the actual price: $9.95. We apologise for this error.

As for the app being difficult to use, we have instructions and a short tutorial that show how to create the menu and also we are ready to provide all needed information and help via our chat service or email at support@buddhaapps.com.

Hexagramm Books

Time spent using app Almost 4 years

The app works as advertised and customer service was speedy to help resolve a bug with our theme. Highly recommended!

January 11, 2022

Thank you so much for your lovely review! It’s great to know that the app works the way you expected.
We work hard to create good experiences with our app and feedback like this makes it all worth it.

Have a nice day!

The Sense of Doubt

Location Germany

Extremely helpful and fast customer service. The app does exactly what I wanted. Thank you so much!!

January 3, 2022

Thank you for the 5 star rating and for sharing your experience with our support team.
We're hoping to bring more benefits to your store in the future.

We’re here for you anytime!

Beauty Exchange Online

This is a great app, I got a theme that already had a menu attached and the Buddha team helped me out to fix my menu back, It is fairly easy to use and a very neat program, Thanks Buddha team!

January 3, 2022

Thank you for the lovely review and for your appreciation! We’re so glad we were able to help you.
Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you ever need further assistance with our app.

Have a lovely day!

Hopeford Streams

I have not had the chance to use the the app but will do so in the coming days or sooner than two weeks.I cannot rate the app at this time so I will start at 3

December 13, 2021

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! We are looking forward to a review update once you reinstall the app back and use it for longer time.
Meanwhile, please don't hesitate to get in touch via our support chat or email at support@buddhaapps.com, if you need any help.

We are here for you anytime!

Priceless Love

Location Belgium
Time spent using app About 2 months

I had problems with the app and the team gave me fast and reliable support. The App is also easy to use.

December 7, 2021

Thank you for leaving such a positive review! We appreciate the time you took to share your experience with our support team and It’s great to hear that you find it easy to use.

Have a lovely day!

Le Lab de l'Endo

Location France

Vraiment un menu à la hauteur de nos attentes. On a eu un petit bug mais le service client est très efficace. Je recommande vraiment

December 7, 2021

Merci pour votre gentile commentaire et d'avoir pris le temps de partager vos réflexions sur votre interaction avec notre équipe de support technique. Merci encore.

Amino Nutrition Australia

Location Australia

Easy to install and set up! Would recommend especially to first time Shopify users like ourselves, was easier to get going than the other apps I tried first.

December 7, 2021

Thank you so much for your wonderful 5 star review and for recommending our app! We did our very best to make our app the most user-friendly app on the Shopify app store are we’re happy that you find it easy to use.

SARAH'S WHISPER Global

Location China

Like the design and everything about this app, and also received reply from this team about some questions, I really appreciate their help Expect your app will update more and we'll keep using

November 28, 2021

It was a pleasure working with you! Thank you so much for the great review :) we are glad that you find the experience with our app a positive one.

If we can help you with anything else, don't hesitate to reach us.

THEHYPHEE

literally crying (from joy). this is amazing. i had such trouble w other apps and this works seamlessly and looks really really cool. the programming is intuitive to install and it really made my store like very next level!!! thanks!!!!!!!!!!! so much!!!!!!!

November 28, 2021

Reading review like this makes our work worth it :) Thank you soooo much for the amazing words. It is so important for our team. We are happy that you find our app helpful!

We hope you continue to enjoy using it!