Buddha Mega Menu

Buddha Mega Menu

by Zero Carbon SRL (Buddha Apps)

Create Submenus with an Awesome Design

bionichomes

Great app, adding a modern menu structure to the site, very flexible and easy to use and quick feedback from the developer when I had an issue.

October 8, 2019

Thank you so much for the great review, it means so much to us :)
It was a pleasure working with you! Please don't hesitate to reach us anytime you need our help!

U-Trade B2B

This is an amazing app, working very fine with each theme, easy to use.
Support team is also amazing!!!

October 8, 2019

Thank you so much for the great review! We worked so much to make our app compatible with all the Shopify themes and we are so glad to hear that this is important for our customers also :)

It was a pleasure working with you!

DecksGo

This app did the job perfectly for us. Simple to learn. Lots of flexibility. Very pleased and the company is great to work with.

September 27, 2019

We are so glad to hear that our app was easy to use! We hope you will find it useful :)
One question, though, is there anything else we can do to improve our app to be 5 star worthy?

Thank you so much!

Poupee Sex Doll Silicone

WTF with the price LOL 20$ /month for have only a menu ? And fees of other APP + Shopify + .... ?
Good APP but the price is very very expensive.

Hello,

I totally understand how difficult it is to start a new business and how the fees ad up making everything harder.

I would like to mention that we also have other 2 plans, a 9.95$ and a Free for life plan. We were the first on the market (2016) to offer a mega menu free and we did this because we wanted everyone to have a mega menu.

So we think that we offer the best we can for every budget.

As for the price of 20$, we have worked very hard and we have invested a lot in creating this app. Also, this is not an app created and left aside. We still work daily to improve our app and to offer our clients the best service we can. As you can imagine, we have a team working on it, and we need to make sure their work is payed for.

I really hope you understand and reconsider the review.

The Stationery Life!

Exactly what I needed! I'm on the free plan and this app has everything I need right now. Contacted support regarding an issue with the Debut theme and they fixed it right away. Thank you!

September 20, 2019

Thank you so much for the amazing review! It was a pleasure working with you :)

Huedee

please remove the residue your app has left on my theme, it has made my website slow. its a request

September 20, 2019

Thank you for the positive review!
It means a lot to us.

As for the "pricy" aspect, we have worked very hard and we have invested a lot in creating this app. Also, this is not an app created and left aside. We still work daily to improve our app and to offer our clients the best service we can. As you can imagine, we have a team working on it, and we need to make sure their work is payed for.

Also, as we wanted to offer the possibility for everyone to use our app, we have also offered the Free Plan

I really hope you understand!

produit homme et femme

i likeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

:) You are great!

Thanks for the amazing review!

Random Wear

I was not looking for a menu app when I stumbled upon Mega Menu. I was able to install, create and integrate into my store in about 15 minutes. It definitely allows for an added dimension in sub and nested menu creation that you do not get with many themes. I like that capabilities it provides by allowing your customer an ability to navigate and deep dive the site quicker with the slide and click of the mouse.

September 16, 2019

Thank you so much for the great review!
We are so happy you find the use of our app and that you enjoy using it!

If you ever need our support, don't hesitate to reach us at contact@buddhaapps.com

rainbowtyger

This has really improved the layout of my store and the team at Buddha were extremely helpful and nothing was too much bother. I will definitely recommend Buddha to my friends. Whenever I had problems they were more than happy to help with any minor or major problems. Thank you Buddha Mega Menu Team.

September 16, 2019

Thank you for being such a great customer! It was an incredible pleasure working with you :)

We are glad it was a positive experience using our app and if anytime you need our help again, please don't hesitate to reach us!

Have an amazing day!

DCAmericas

Excellent app, helped me to create a personalized menu at my website and did not cost me a cent. I'd recommend it.

September 16, 2019

We are so happy to hear this! We hope you continue to enjoy using our app :)

Thank you so much for the positive review!