Buddha Mega Menu

Buddha Mega Menu

by Buddha Apps

Create Submenus with an Awesome Design

Love Sun Body

The team was wonderful working with us to replace a native menu in a purchased theme. Their response time is excellent. Highly recommended.

April 24, 2019

Thank you so much for your feedback! We are glad we could help. Let us know anytime you need our guidance :)

EssexPrintingService (PersonalisedPictureKeepsake)

If your looking for a menu that looks professional and makes your small business look like a big business then this is the menu for you!!! I am so pleased, I had a big menu bar with all my categories on it from sparkle canvases to family trees to photo collages, I had so many buttons and with Buddha Mega Menu they installed it and made everything so simple, my website looks so much better now with this new menu, it's not just a menu bar, it's a really super professional-looking way to find my products, thank you buddha mega menu!!!

April 17, 2019

It was a pleasure reading this review and we are so happy our apps features do serve you. Your menu and your website look great! It was a pleasure working with you and please reach us whenever you need our help.
Thank you for this review, it means the world!

The Cope

Very easy to use and the support from the team is A+
would recommend this app over others that have the same functions

April 5, 2019

Thank you so much for the kind words! It means so much to us!

Please let us know anytime you have any question about our app :)

Have a great week-end!

Primecuts

Easy-to-handle and user friendly product, great support team !
Was using the Free version and thinking about upgrading.
Highly recommended

April 5, 2019

Glad to hear you are happy with us and you consider upgrading! This means so much to us :) If you have any questions about our plans, please reach us at contact@budddhaapps.com

Have an amazing week-end!

Mushroom Catering

I tried this App and had a couple issues which happens, i was hoping to get them sorted out so I contacted support twice but no reply...
I have since found a cheaper and better Menu App

March 29, 2019

We are sorry you didn't have the best experience with us.

We looked through all our emails and all we could find is an email from 24th of March to which we replied but we didn't receive any response back. We did reply to the same email address you contacted us from.

Also one colleague of mine reached you again this morning via email. We also tried to find a new contact email on your website, in case ours got lost on the email you contacted us from, but we didn't find any contact form.

We take our job very seriously and we always reply to all of our clients as soon as possible.
We are eager also to help you create the best menu for your website. So if you are still willing could you please double check if maybe our email got lost in spam, as we learned that sometimes this happens? You can reach us anytime at contact@buddhaapps.com
Thank you and hope to get this sorted as soon as possible!

Med School Radio

I am a medical student. I find the app very useful and user-friendly. For now, I am using the free version, but I expect that I will upgrade soon. I sell clothes and medical products.

March 28, 2019

Thank you so much for the kind review! It's been a pleasure working with you :)
We wish you good luck with your business and many sales!

Boreal North Wholesale LTD

This app allows us to create clean and easy too navigate menus for our site. It’s user friendly we highly recommend this app.

March 27, 2019

Thank you so much! It is an amazing pleasure to read your feedback and we are glad this app helps you :)

Have an amazing day and great sales!

foxandfallowwholesale.com.au

You guys are bloody legends! You helped speed up the app for us and also duplicated the code across multiple shopify sites which was super helpful! Can't recommend this app and these developers more highly!

March 27, 2019

Thank you for putting a smile on our faces :) Your review means so much for us and it is a pleasure working with you and helping you get the most out of this app.

We're here for you if ever needed more help with our app!

Have an amazing day!

Esprit Kawaii

Service client très réactif très aimable et avec des explications , une bonne application efficace et simple d'utilisation. Je ne peut que la conseiller à ce jour :)

March 27, 2019

Merci beaucoup pour les bons commentaires :) Cela signifie beaucoup pour nous!
Sachez que nous allons continuer à travailler dur chaque jour pour ajouter de nouvelles fonctionnalités à notre application et en faciliter l'utilisation.

N'oubliez pas de nous contacter si vous avez d'autres questions sur notre application, contact@buddhaapps.com

À bientôt! :)

Filipino Express

This app does everything I need - does it well - and it's free. I'll definitely consider upgrading in the future if my needs change.

March 25, 2019

Thank you so much for the kind words. We are so happy you find this app useful!
If ever in need for more questions about our apps features, don't hesitate to reach us at contact@buddhaapps.com

Have an amazing day and great sales!