Buddha Mega Menu

Buddha Mega Menu

by Buddha Apps

Create Submenus with an Awesome Design

Cakers Warehouse

Brilliant app and support - highly recommended for stores with high volume of products - we have approx 6K and is now easy to navigate!

Ten-Teas

The app is very user friendly and customer service is second to none. Highly recommended, a must for every store!

RF-AV

The Buddha Mega Menu app is a great app for creating customer engaging menus. I chose the top end package as it had the best look and feel. The most important part of this app is the people behind it. They are constantly working to improve the experience and add functionality.

ossiestore

The app layout is great i have no problem with it, matter of fact its what i was looking for and i got it. But im not getting any sales and its really getting to me

Lilly-Bug Art

I have been using this app for about a year. Overall extremely simple to use, however, on the occasion that I am unsure, the customer service is amazing! Extremely Happy with this App.

Nati Shop

It was my first choice since I'm totally new on Shopify but I will keep this app on my website.
That should say all about how good it is.

*keep up the good work, guys

Liquides Confidentiels

Great app!
I needed a submenu but it wasn't available with the Debut theme, I read about this app, installed it and voila!
Really easy to use. I had a little issue with some collections that would not appear for some reason, and the team really helped very quickly.

Votre magasin web

Au top ! Très pratique pour les sous menus et un service client rapide et efficace .

BrickzWorld

This app is awesome! It creates really professional looking mega menu and the interface was easy for a newbie!
The support team also responded promptly when I had an issue with the app. It was resolved within 1 day and they were so helpful throughout.
5 stars for the app and 5 stars for the team too!

Victoria Roberts

This app is great, amazing support when I had a problem! The menu is customizable, easy to use and set up and looks good!