Buddha Mega Menu

Buddha Mega Menu

by Buddha Apps

Create Submenus with an Awesome Design

Virani Jewelers

We installed the app onto our website and after doing some updates to our homepage banner and header the app failed. We were having issues with it displaying on the homepage, specifically with the Google Chrome browser. I encourage anyone who uses this app to be sure that it is functional across all browser types. There were issues with timely communication with the support team because they are on a GMT timezone which is not helpful. In addition, support team told us one that their developers were away and then two when he/she came back apparently did not see an issue on their end. However sadly enough the collaborator account that we set up with them had the status "Never Logged In". That was upsetting to see because it simply translates to the idea that they were never looking into the issue to begin with. Luckily for us, we are now working on a custom mega menu through a Shopify expert at an extremely low flat rate. I suggest this to potential clients as this is a cost effective route. In addition, you do not have to worry about the trouble of having to troubleshoot potential mishaps with the app.

May 15, 2019

Hello, Thank you for the the feedback.

I was very sad to read your review, especially since you said in your last email to us that the problem is sorted and it was a cache problem. Please know that the cache problem does not depend on us, but on your devices and browsers if they are up to date. You thanked us for figuring this out and you said that it is all good now.

So there was never anything wrong with our app.

Also I looked into our archive and I saw that we were offering you technical support for more than a year. We always have responded to all of your emails and we answered to all of your questions. And you always seemed to be happy with our app

And even if our working hours are different from yours, we always have replied to you as soon as we got back in the office, the next working day.

We care too much for our clients to hire an external company who can offer support via chat at any hour. There are indeed cheaper options with these kind of companies, but also the level of support and security is considerably lower. Our support team is highly trained by us and professional. In this way our customer info will never leave our company and we are sure that we offer the best customer support we can.

This is how we decided to work with our customers, and maybe is not always popular, but it is more honest from our point of view. We are a small company and we are here not to just sell an app and offer customer support, we are here to also relate with the amazing people who reach us. This is why we are called Buddha Apps.

I really hope you understand.
We wish you all the best!

ToriStar Media

I didn't get to actually use this app as I decided to use another solution, however I would like to acknowledge that their custom support was very helpful and made sure I received the help needed.

May 8, 2019

We are very happy that you received the custom support you expected. We are very sorry you didn't actually had the chance to use our app. Is there anything else we could do to improve our apps functionalities and make it 5 star worth it? Have a lovely day!

Living Avenue

So far it has been great and added the functionality we needed. There was a slight UI issue on the initial install, but support corrected it quickly and all on the free version. We will likely go up to a payed tier and it was good to see how great support was even on a free plan. Great work!

May 8, 2019

Thank you so much for the nice words and we are happy you have a good experiencing using our app :) Please remember to contact us for any other question you might have!
Have a lovely day!

ModernTribe

Easy to use to make a clean and useful and super organized menu! Great customer service too. They always get back to my emails fast.

May 1, 2019

Thank you so much for the great review! It means so much for us. Please reach us anytime you need our help :)
Have an amazing day!

Mister Sunshines

the best app ever. I have no technical skills and was able to have a great menu within a few minutes. Best of all it was fun!

May 1, 2019

So nice to read your review! Especially about the fun part :) We are happy that using our app was a positive experience for you and we hope it will continue this way! Thank you for the great words!

SweetSatya

Super impressed with the Buddha Mega Menu App I just installed on www.sweetsatya.com powered by Shopify today. It really helped me to add more drop-down items to my menu. It's a great free tool available for web designers. Satya Khalsa, crystal healing jewelry artist & owner of SweetSatya a trending brand.

April 24, 2019

Thank you so much for the great words! Our biggest joy is when our app empowers our customers store :) I hope you continue using our apps features and please let us know anytime you need our help!

Thermal Ribbons For Less

Great app! Even better customer service.
This app is well designed and fitted into our template seamlessly.

April 24, 2019

We're so happy our app helped you! And we are glad we could help! Thank you so much for the great review!

Love Sun Body

The team was wonderful working with us to replace a native menu in a purchased theme. Their response time is excellent. Highly recommended.

April 24, 2019

Thank you so much for your feedback! We are glad we could help. Let us know anytime you need our guidance :)

EssexPrintingService (PersonalisedPictureKeepsake)

If your looking for a menu that looks professional and makes your small business look like a big business then this is the menu for you!!! I am so pleased, I had a big menu bar with all my categories on it from sparkle canvases to family trees to photo collages, I had so many buttons and with Buddha Mega Menu they installed it and made everything so simple, my website looks so much better now with this new menu, it's not just a menu bar, it's a really super professional-looking way to find my products, thank you buddha mega menu!!!

April 17, 2019

It was a pleasure reading this review and we are so happy our apps features do serve you. Your menu and your website look great! It was a pleasure working with you and please reach us whenever you need our help.
Thank you for this review, it means the world!

The Cope

Very easy to use and the support from the team is A+
would recommend this app over others that have the same functions

April 5, 2019

Thank you so much for the kind words! It means so much to us!

Please let us know anytime you have any question about our app :)

Have a great week-end!