4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface, reliable performance, and customization options. They value its ability to create organized, multi-level menus, especially for large product collections. It's praised for enhancing website navigation and improving the professional look of websites. The support team is often commended for their prompt and helpful service, encouraging many to consider upgrading to the paid version.

November 14, 2023

Responds quickly and answers questions the day of. I had a question/issue and it was resolved in a day.

Outdoor Commune
About 1 year using the app
Buddha Apps (Zero Carbon) replied December 4, 2023

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with our support team! We’re so glad we were able to help you.

Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you ever need further assistance with our app.

January 18, 2024

Bonjour, je rencontre un problème sur le format ordinateur.
Mon menu n'apparaît pas entièrement. Est ce qu'un réglage et possible ?

Sellerie Avvenia
France
About 18 hours using the app
Buddha Apps (Zero Carbon) replied January 25, 2024

Bonjour! Veuillez nous envoyer un e-mail à support@buddhaapps.com et nous serons heureux de vous aider.

August 17, 2023

This app saved me!!! I was having a right mare trying to figure out how to create sub collections on one page rather than showing sooo many products in the same collection and it was just all going wrong. Now I can create so many pages with sub pages showing each collection on each page using Buddha and I love the little icons you can chose, makes your website look so much more professional.

My Store
About 2 months using the app
Buddha Apps (Zero Carbon) replied September 15, 2023

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this excellent review! It's much appreciated!

June 27, 2023

This app is good but I want know How I change the CSS on your mega menu.

Let me explain, I want to add some different styling that not in your menu but let me know how I implement my custom CSS code so my changes will apply?

My Store
Pakistan
8 months using the app
Buddha Apps (Zero Carbon) replied July 17, 2023

Hi,
Please send us am email at support@buddhaapps.com or contact directly via our chat service and we will be happy to advise further.

Also, the app is loaded dynamically with the new Shopify App Blocks technology.

If you want to customise a particular css option however, you can actually place the css rules in any css file included in your theme.

Have a great day!

September 28, 2023

Amazing Free tool, that cover all your menu needs (:
Always helping when needed.

Highly recommended.

Dalit peer
Israel
7 months using the app
Buddha Apps (Zero Carbon) replied October 6, 2023

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this excellent review!

Have a great day!

August 31, 2023

Great support as i asked for some modifications - 1 coul dbe iplimented and was done within 48 hours. Th eother couldnt but they were able to point me to someone who could.
Great service and support - as it should be!

Display Cabinets Direct
6 months using the app
Buddha Apps (Zero Carbon) replied September 15, 2023

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your impressions! We greatly appreciate the time you took to share your experience with our technical support team.

August 30, 2023

Super Fantastic! Very Easy to use and did exaclty what I was looking for. Really nice customizable dropdown menus that look great and make it so much easier for customers to navigate and find what they are looking for. Thumbs up all around!!

Summoner's Trove
5 months using the app
Buddha Apps (Zero Carbon) replied September 15, 2023

Thank you for the lovely review! We work hard to create good experiences with our app and feedback like this makes it all worth it.

November 9, 2023

Met all our expectations and customer service is really good by answering all our questions in a very short time.

Baukjen
3 months using the app
Buddha Apps (Zero Carbon) replied December 4, 2023

Thank you for the lovely review and for your appreciation! We’re so glad we were able to help you.
Please don’t hesitate to contact us at support@buddhaapps.com or via our chat service if you need further assistance with our app.

September 18, 2023

Easy to use, works perfectly as expected, and cherry on top is the great support team who are always prompt with their responses and knows what they are doing.
I'd recommend this to anyone.

kostklip®
About 1 year using the app
Buddha Apps (Zero Carbon) replied October 6, 2023

July 10, 2023

This is a pretty solid navigation app. I love the icons you can add to the navigation tabs, it gives my site a unique polished look. When my site becomes profitable this will be one of the first apps I upgrade to a paid plan.

Tokyo-Diamonds
3 months using the app
Buddha Apps (Zero Carbon) replied July 17, 2023

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your impressions! We greatly appreciate the time you took to share your experience with our app. We are so glad that you like our icons.