Buddha Mega Menu

Buddha Mega Menu

by Zero Carbon SRL (Buddha Apps)

The BEST Mega Menu: cool design, easy dropdown navigation

heartlegs

Easy, reliable and simply great! Change our menu to the better with simple implementation! Great job

April 21, 2020

Thank you so much for the great review! It means the world to us :) We wish you all the best!

La Bouclette

This app is the best app I ever used. Easy to use, it looks so pretty on my website. You can personalize the color and everything to fit with your store. AND The customer service is easy to contact, quick reply, they helped me really well. BEST APP.

April 13, 2020

Thank you so much for the great review. It means the world to us :)

We are so happy to hear this. Also, it was a pleasure working with you !

We wish you all the best!

YansaDeals

Bonjour
L'application de Buddha Mega Menu donne a votre page d'accueil un aspect professionnel et facilite la navigation sur vos pages de collections et autres, je passerai bientôt à la version payante et je recommande a tous ceux qui veulent avoir un site professionnel.Très facile d'utilisation.

April 7, 2020

Merci beaucoup pour toutes les belles paroles, ça représente tellement pour nous.

Nous sommes si heureux que vous aimiez utiliser notre application :)

J'espère que vous avez une belle journée!

Maison Vogue

I Highly recommend this app for creating beautiful drop down menus to your liking, the support is there for you when you need them, and they are very kind and knowledgeable

April 7, 2020

Thank you so much for the beautiful words :) It means so much to us!

And it was a real pleasure working with you!

Have a lovely day!

10X Marine

This menu does everything I wanted it to do. And the service is great! They spent alot of time trying to figure out one issue I was having and it turned out an issue with my theme itself. I give it 5 stars!

April 7, 2020

Thank you so much for the amazing review :)

It was a pleasure working with you and we are happy all is sorted now!

We hope you continue to enjoy using our app!

Kevin Harney Art and Fashion

I love using Buddha Mega Menu. From the first time I installed it I knew it was going to be a great experience due to the inspirational messages that were displayed each time the app loads. The response from BuddhaMM was quick and helpful. I asked about removing the drop down arrows beside the main menu items and BuddhaMM took the time to remove these for me. How wonderful is that!! I totally recommend BuddhaMM as it is very easy to use and connects so easily to Shopify. I love it! And you will too....

April 7, 2020

Ooo, this was such a beautiful review! Thank you so much for all the great words and thoughts!

It was a real pleasure working with you and if you ever need our help again, please don't hesitate to reach us!

Have an amazing day!

E-Juice Steals

This app was slowing down our site. Upon uninstalling it our site load speed went from 26s to 6-7s. Yet deleting the app still leaves behind little scripts in the snippets and assets folder (buddha-megamenu.liquid, buddha-megamenu-before.liquid, buddha-megamenu-wireframe.liquid, buddha-megamenu.css, and buddha-megamenu.js.liquid). If you delete them, your site gets a warning at the top of the storefront. If I delete an app for whatever reason there should be absolutely no reason as to why there are leftover scripts. It was working well when we were using it, we just outgrew its purpose. So until I get a resolution as to how to delete the app completely, this stays a 1 star

April 7, 2020

Hello! We wrote you several messages but unfortunately we received no reply from you.
So I will try to reply here:
- Our app is very well optimised and should not slow down your store. From our experience this happens when the menu created is a huge one. Usually our menu loading time is between 120 - 200 milliseconds which is very little for such an app. Feel free to check our demo store's menu to see it for yourself. It is a decent menu with enough pictures and items and the loading time is very good. However if the menu created is a very big one, or if the pictures used are very big and many of them, then this doesn't depend on us but on the use of the app.
- When you uninstalled our app our connection to your store through Shopify was interrupted so we cannot delete the remaining code. Unfortunately this is a limitation that we are still looking a solution for. However, we could have helped you to delete all the code if you would have told us. We even sent you the instructions into the emails and as I mentioned we didn't receive any answer.
- The problem that appeared with the message on the front store was exactly because you deleted our apps code but not all of it, hence the error. As we mention in our Terms and Conditions also, we strongly recommend not to change or modify our apps code, especially for these kind of situations.

We would have been more than happy to help you with all this. We didn't receive any message from you to know that you needed our help. I am sorry that using our app hasn't been a better experience for you, but as showed above the problems seemed to appear due to the inappropriate use of the app.

As you can see in the other clients reviews we are always happy to help our customers with their requests. I hope you reconsider the review you left to us.

Thank you!

More94

Wonderful app, saved me loads of time and energy. Fantastically helpful people. I got the VIP experience on even the free plan.

March 19, 2020

Thank you so much for the positive review 😊
It was a real pleasure working with you!

If you ever need our help again, don't hesitate to reach us!

Candle Shack

I was nervous this would be complex to configure, but it is so easy to use and has transformed our website overnight. Extremely flexible, allowing a mixture of collections, products, blog articles and links. Wonderful!

March 11, 2020

Thank you so much for the amazing review🙏

We are so glad that our app was easy to use, we worked a lot into trying to make it so.

If you ever need our support, don't hesitate to reach us!

Have an amazing day! 😊

Haveteknik.dk

Great app, great customer service and support. They are open to suggestions and improvement. Really fast in replying and very kind. The app is easy to use for everyone and does not require any knowledge of coding in backend.

March 11, 2020

Thank you so much for the amazing review 😊
It was a real pleasure working with you. If you ever need our help again, don't hesitate to reach us!

Have an amazing day !