Buddha Mega Menu

Buddha Mega Menu

by Buddha Apps

Create Submenus with an Awesome Design

Poupee Sex Doll Silicone

WTF with the price LOL 20$ /month for have only a menu ? And fees of other APP + Shopify + .... ?
Good APP but the price is very very expensive.

Hello,

I totally understand how difficult it is to start a new business and how the fees ad up making everything harder.

I would like to mention that we also have other 2 plans, a 9.95$ and a Free for life plan. We were the first on the market (2016) to offer a mega menu free and we did this because we wanted everyone to have a mega menu.

So we think that we offer the best we can for every budget.

As for the price of 20$, we have worked very hard and we have invested a lot in creating this app. Also, this is not an app created and left aside. We still work daily to improve our app and to offer our clients the best service we can. As you can imagine, we have a team working on it, and we need to make sure their work is payed for.

I really hope you understand and reconsider the review.

Have a lovely day!

The Stationery Life!

Exactly what I needed! I'm on the free plan and this app has everything I need right now. Contacted support regarding an issue with the Debut theme and they fixed it right away. Thank you!

September 20, 2019

Thank you so much for the amazing review! It was a pleasure working with you :)

Huedee

i would love to install but 9 dollars is a bit on the pricy side ! still a great app though <3

September 20, 2019

Thank you for the positive review!
It means a lot to us.

As for the "pricy" aspect, we have worked very hard and we have invested a lot in creating this app. Also, this is not an app created and left aside. We still work daily to improve our app and to offer our clients the best service we can. As you can imagine, we have a team working on it, and we need to make sure their work is payed for.

Also, as we wanted to offer the possibility for everyone to use our app, we have also offered the Free Plan

I really hope you understand!

produit homme et femme

i likeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

:) You are great!

Thanks for the amazing review!

Random Wear

I was not looking for a menu app when I stumbled upon Mega Menu. I was able to install, create and integrate into my store in about 15 minutes. It definitely allows for an added dimension in sub and nested menu creation that you do not get with many themes. I like that capabilities it provides by allowing your customer an ability to navigate and deep dive the site quicker with the slide and click of the mouse.

September 16, 2019

Thank you so much for the great review!
We are so happy you find the use of our app and that you enjoy using it!

If you ever need our support, don't hesitate to reach us at contact@buddhaapps.com

Have a lovely day!

rainbowtyger

This has really improved the layout of my store and the team at Buddha were extremely helpful and nothing was too much bother. I will definitely recommend Buddha to my friends. Whenever I had problems they were more than happy to help with any minor or major problems. Thank you Buddha Mega Menu Team.

September 16, 2019

Thank you for being such a great customer! It was an incredible pleasure working with you :)

We are glad it was a positive experience using our app and if anytime you need our help again, please don't hesitate to reach us!

Have an amazing day!

DCAmericas

Excellent app, helped me to create a personalized menu at my website and did not cost me a cent. I'd recommend it.

September 16, 2019

We are so happy to hear this! We hope you continue to enjoy using our app :)

Thank you so much for the positive review!

Davezcorner

I needed clarity in certain functions and areas of the app. Support team was prompt and professional about it. It’s nice to know there is someone on the other end ready to put one’s mind at ease.

September 16, 2019

Thank you so much for the great review! Please know that it was great working with you and we are happy we could help.
If you ever need our help again, please reach us anytime and we will be happy to answer any other questions you might have :)

Party Expert

This Mega Menu is Amazing !!!!!! The Support Team made some tweaks for us very quickly! So easy to use & navigate. This app is a must!

September 2, 2019

Thank you so much for the amazing review! It means so much :)
It was a pleasure working with you and please let us know if we can help you with anything else!

KAISER BAAS

Love the Mega Menu and the Support Team is excellent! Thank you for your hard work - the Menu looks great on our sites.

September 2, 2019

So happy to hear this and it means so much to hear you trust our app on your stores!
It's been a pleasure working with you :)

Have an amazing day!