Buddha Mega Menu

Buddha Mega Menu

by Buddha Apps

Create Submenus with an Awesome Design

TerraSoleil

Great app, works perfectly on my store (www.terrasoleil.co) I really love the format. Definitely worth the download!

July 2, 2019

Thank you so much for the review! It means so much for us :) The menu looks great on your store, by the way!

elisabetta ferrara

it could be 5 stars. I really love this app, I would like to find more default feature in the basic free version. Superb support team!

July 2, 2019

Thank you for the nice words, it was a pleasure working with you! Also, thank you for the feedback. We will add in the next period a new version of our app with additional features for the free plan also and we hope then you will reconsider the review for us.
Have a lovely day!

Bønes and Balløøns

I have been using the app for several years now for my menus and it works perfectly! Support is very responsive and very helpful! I recommend it.

June 19, 2019

It was a pleasure working with you :)
We are always so happy to receive such feedback from customers who have tested the app for so long !
Please reach us anytime you need our help!
Have a lovely day!

Mars Factor

It works perfectly with my theme I purchased from the 3rd party marketplace which other megamenu apps didn't work with. Clean design and easy to use!

June 19, 2019

Thank you so much for the review! We are so happy that this is an easy and positive experience for you :) Have a lovely day !

Third Eye Assembly

I've really been enjoying this app. Shopify did not offer the drop down feature for a long time. It now does but I still find this app to be easier and have more features than the shopify dropdowns.

June 19, 2019

Thank you so much! We are so glad you enjoy using our app :)
Please reach us anytime you need our help at contact@buddhaapps.com

Celtic Industrial Tools & Repair

This is an easy to use, intuitive app with great features. The developer troubleshooting support is AMAZING - prompt, detailed and super friendly. Very highly recommended.

June 19, 2019

It was a real pleasure working with you :)
Thank you so much for the positive feedback!

dydi's world

Hi, It a pleasure to give you a 5 stars and it will be posible, i give more because your app are friendly use and work very well. Now, I take my time to built my website and are very poor, perhap, I will pay for your service has soon has my website platform will be open, around a month to 3 month.

Many thank and bravo, rate are abordable, not expensive and app work very nice.

Sincerly, sure that will start a long business collaboration and wish you the best for your app

David
Chairman
Dydi's import inc.

June 14, 2019

Thank you so much for your feedback, David! It means so much to us! It is so rewarding to see that this app is useful and easy to use for you :)
We wish you to enjoy the adventure on e-commerce and we wish you many, many sales!

By Libe

if you want to have more options so that customers can easily get the products is excellent, it is easy to create and the customer service is super fast and effective

June 14, 2019

Thank you so much for your review! We are so happy that you are finding our app useful :)

It was a pleasure working with you!

Mirai Jewelry

The app works just as described. Very easy to setup and the support team is very responsive. A great addition to our store.

June 14, 2019

We are so happy to read your feedback! Thank you so much!
We hope you continue enjoy using our app :)

Art Galaxie

We love this app! The menu is super user-friendly to setup, and the support is great - very professional. Besides getting back to us really quickly, they also made a few minor adjustments that best fit our store.

June 14, 2019

It was a real pleasure working with you and we are happy we could help!
Thank you for the great review, it means so much to us :)