Buddha Mega Menu

Buddha Mega Menu

by Buddha Apps

Create Submenus with an Awesome Design

Dax Intimo

This app is really awesome. I had a problem once and I needed support from them and they asnwered really fast and fixed my problem very good.

November 1, 2019

Thank you so much for the great review and we are so glad you are happy with our support!

Please let us know if you ever need our help again!

©

Seaplc.com

I find it awesome you can customize any way you wish and blends right into your sites design

November 1, 2019

We are so happy to hear this :)
Thank you so much for the positive feedback!

Shop HamOnt

Super easy to use and it looks great on our site! We never take the time to leave reviews but this was 100% worth it! Highly recommend

November 1, 2019

We really appreciate your review, thank you so much for it. A review can go a long way and it means so much!

We are so happy that this is the app you were looking for. We hope you continue to enjoy using it!

Majdas Art

Horrible application. Slowed my site down. It destroyed my site, now I can not get rid of it even after removing it. Now it shows error on my page when I am opening my site. STAY AWAY

November 1, 2019

I am very sorry that using our app wasn't the best experience for you.

Our support team unfortunately never received an email from you, we could have advised you on the issue. Also, we contacted you right after you left us the review, and we didn't yet receive any answer.

We did look into your store to see if any error from our app appeared and none was present.

We tried our best to offer you support and see where the issue comes from, but if we don't receive any answer from you, our hands are tied.

If you ever reconsider this, please reach us at contact@buddhaapps.com and our support team will do it's best to help you.

PETGRoTTo

Great app to customize your menu! Very user friendly, intuitive, and superb customer service :) I recommend!

November 1, 2019

Thank you so much for the great review! It means the world to us :)

It was a pleasure working with you. If you ever need our help again, don't hesitate to reach us!

Slumberkins

Great app and even better customer service! We wanted some changes done to the CSS of the navigation and they were extremely responsive and made the changes within 24 hours.

October 8, 2019

We are so happy to hear this! We are glad this app is working well for you!

If you ever need our assistance, please reach us and we will do our best to help you!

Have an amazing day!

bionichomes

Great app, adding a modern menu structure to the site, very flexible and easy to use and quick feedback from the developer when I had an issue.

October 8, 2019

Thank you so much for the great review, it means so much to us :)
It was a pleasure working with you! Please don't hesitate to reach us anytime you need our help!

Have a lovely day!

U-Trade B2B

This is an amazing app, working very fine with each theme, easy to use.
Support team is also amazing!!!

October 8, 2019

Thank you so much for the great review! We worked so much to make our app compatible with all the Shopify themes and we are so glad to hear that this is important for our customers also :)

It was a pleasure working with you!

DecksGo

This app did the job perfectly for us. Simple to learn. Lots of flexibility. Very pleased and the company is great to work with.

September 27, 2019

We are so glad to hear that our app was easy to use! We hope you will find it useful :)
One question, though, is there anything else we can do to improve our app to be 5 star worthy?

Thank you so much!

Poupee Sex Doll Silicone

WTF with the price LOL 20$ /month for have only a menu ? And fees of other APP + Shopify + .... ?
Good APP but the price is very very expensive.

September 20, 2019

Hello,

I totally understand how difficult it is to start a new business and how the fees ad up making everything harder.

I would like to mention that we also have other 2 plans, a 9.95$ and a Free for life plan. We were the first on the market (2016) to offer a mega menu free and we did this because we wanted everyone to have a mega menu.

So we think that we offer the best we can for every budget.

As for the price of 20$, we have worked very hard and we have invested a lot in creating this app. Also, this is not an app created and left aside. We still work daily to improve our app and to offer our clients the best service we can. As you can imagine, we have a team working on it, and we need to make sure their work is payed for.

I really hope you understand and reconsider the review.

Have a lovely day!