Buddha Mega Menu & Navigation

Mega Menu: cool design, easy to create a drop down navigation

Free

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Aqua Breaths

This app really useful, and their customer service are great!! I tried just the Free plan and it worked for me very well!!

July 8, 2022

Thank you for sharing your positive experience with our app and our support team! We’re so glad you find our app really useful.
Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you ever need further assistance with our app.

JOY

Location St. Lucia

The app works great. I was able to create a menu the exact way I want. Great customer service very quick and friendly support

June 14, 2022

Thank you for the lovely review and for your appreciation! We work hard to create good experiences with our app and feedback like this makes it all worth it.

Melbourne Supplies

Location Australia

No doubts Its is awesome app And nice support team. Quick reply by team, I am facing issue to handle this but support team solved my all query. Any teach me the app.

June 14, 2022

Thank you for your kind words and for taking the time to share your experience with our technical support team.

We’re so glad we were able to help you.

Portraits by NC

The app is easy to customize and I love all the things you can do with the menu. I wish I had enough sales to upgrade to get all the bells and whistles :)

June 14, 2022

Thank you so much for the lovely review! It means so much to us!

Also, for any other questions or issues related to our app, please feel free to contact us anytime.

Have a great day!

Rei of Light Jewelry

Time spent using app About 4 years

Great app and makes an awesome looking menu for my jewelry shop. Great customer service too!! I highly recommend.

June 2, 2022

Thank you so much for the amazing 5 star review!
We’re so glad that our app and technical support is what you’re expecting.

Himawari Shoten

Location Singapore

This app did a fantastic job in functionality and aesthetics, and it is also easy to use. If you are looking for a clean, beautiful menu app and wish to present your products professionally, Mega Menu & Navigation by Buddha Apps is strongly recommended.

June 2, 2022

Thank you for taking the time to leave us this lovely review! It's much appreciated!
We're looking forward to bring more benefits to your store.

Have a great day!

Jenna Cameron Art

This app is really easy to use and made the process of making menus so streamlined. Super easy to tweak and change the layout or order of menu items.

June 2, 2022

Thank you so much for your 5 star review! We value all customer feedback and we’re happy to hear you enjoy using our app.

AZOP

Location France
Time spent using app About 22 hours

This is literellay the best app ever. Thank you so much for you patience, the support team is so amazing thank you a lot

June 2, 2022

Thank you for the lovely review and for your appreciation! We’re so glad we were able to help you.
Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you'll need our support in the future.

Bentgo

Time spent using app About 2 months

I was looking for an app that would allow me to build a mega menu with images and this app did the trick! Learning how to use the app and building the new menu was a bit tricky, but the team at Buddha Apps was very helpful. I've emailed them multiple times with questions & issues, and they always responded in a timely manner and helped me until the issue was fixed. There are many apps with similar features on the Shopify app store, but I can tell you that you'll have a great support team if you go with this one. Highly recommend it.

June 2, 2022

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this wonderful review! We’re so glad we were able to help you.
Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you need further assistance with our app.

côte&ciel APAC

Location Hong Kong SAR

The customer service team was very helpful and quick, user-friendly app, I would definitely recommend!

May 17, 2022

Thank you for this amazing review ! We work hard to create good experiences with our app and feedback like this makes it all worth it.