Buddha Mega Menu & Navigation

Mega Menu: cool design, easy to create a drop down navigation

Free

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Crown Forever

Great app! Excellent response times and service. Very helpful menu if you sell a lot of time and want customers to quickly navigate your site.

February 18, 2022

Thank you so much for the great review!
It was a pleasure working with you :) If you ever need our help again, don't hesitate to reach us.

Have an amazing day!

CrazySales

Location Singapore
Time spent using app Over 2 years

Have been using the menu for quite some time. Recently encountered some issues after I changed my theme. I am very surprised that they managed to assist me within the day. Thank you so much

February 10, 2022

Your feedback means a lot to our team. Thank you for taking the time to leave us this great review!

Have an amazing day!

Pioneer Gifts

Location Australia

Only been using the app for a few days but they seem very keen for me to review. So far so good thanks

February 10, 2022

Thank you for the 5 star rating! We work hard to create good experiences with our app and feedback like this makes it all worth it.

Have a great day!

onlinemarkat

Location Jordan

very easy to configure and install instantly! great and fast support service thank you so much for this app

February 10, 2022

Thank you for being our customer and leaving us a wonderful 5-star review. We appreciate the time you took to share your experience with our support team.

Douglas Lynn

This was exactly what I was looking for. My theme is great, but the Menu didn't allow for a lot of customization. I know have the look and feel that I want. Support is also great, when I needed assistance publishing my menu they stepped in and got it up and running quickly.

February 10, 2022

Thank you so much for your lovely review! We're happy to hear that our team provided you with excellent support. I’ll make sure that they receive your feedback.

Light Lunas Way

This app is amazing. So easy to work with even for the novice like myself. The support is wonderful as well. Great work!!

February 10, 2022

We're so happy to hear that you like our app. Your review made our day! Our whole team works very hard to offer best experience with our app, but we can only do it thanks to amazing customers like you.

Dronefly_is

Location Iceland

Wow, This app is amazing! The curomer service was very good. They helped me with everything. I did not want to use the mobile menu but that was no problem for them. They helped me fix that within a day!

February 9, 2022

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with our support team. We’re so glad we were able to help you.
Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you ever need further assistance with our app.

Cinco Cerritos

Location Mexico

It works incredible to amplify your regular menu. Easy to use and also looks nice. It would be cool if you could change the tags like "HOT" or "SALE" to other languages.

February 1, 2022

Thank you so much for the great review! You can translate the labels "HOT" and "SALE" using the translate button that is available in our app. If there’s anything else we can help you with, please let us know using our chat service or our email address: support@buddhaapps.com.

Have a great day!

Open Door Tea CT

Excellent app. Support is really good especially considering it's free. They helped customize the app to our theme. Thanks

February 1, 2022

Thank you for the amazing review! We would not be able to grow and develop without feedback like yours. If there’s anything else we can help you with, please let us know.

Holland Shopping Centre

Time spent using app Over 2 years

Works well! The support team is super helpful, and resolved any small problems in a timely and professional manner.

February 1, 2022

We appreciate the fantastic review and are glad we could be of service. If you have any further needs or questions, please reach out!