Buddha Mega Menu

Buddha Mega Menu

by Buddha Apps

Create Submenus with an Awesome Design

Virani Jewelers

We installed the app onto our website and after doing some updates to our homepage banner and header the app failed. We were having issues with it displaying on the homepage, specifically with the Google Chrome browser. I encourage anyone who uses this app to be sure that it is functional across all browser types. There were issues with timely communication with the support team because they are on a GMT timezone which is not helpful. In addition, support team told us one that their developers were away and then two when he/she came back apparently did not see an issue on their end. However sadly enough the collaborator account that we set up with them had the status "Never Logged In". That was upsetting to see because it simply translates to the idea that they were never looking into the issue to begin with. Luckily for us, we are now working on a custom mega menu through a Shopify expert at an extremely low flat rate. I suggest this to potential clients as this is a cost effective route. In addition, you do not have to worry about the trouble of having to troubleshoot potential mishaps with the app.

May 15, 2019

Hello, Thank you for the the feedback.

I was very sad to read your review, especially since you said in your last email to us that the problem is sorted and it was a cache problem. Please know that the cache problem does not depend on us, but on your devices and browsers if they are up to date. You thanked us for figuring this out and you said that it is all good now.

So there was never anything wrong with our app.

Also I looked into our archive and I saw that we were offering you technical support for more than a year. We always have responded to all of your emails and we answered to all of your questions. And you always seemed to be happy with our app

And even if our working hours are different from yours, we always have replied to you as soon as we got back in the office, the next working day.

We care too much for our clients to hire an external company who can offer support via chat at any hour. There are indeed cheaper options with these kind of companies, but also the level of support and security is considerably lower. Our support team is highly trained by us and professional. In this way our customer info will never leave our company and we are sure that we offer the best customer support we can.

This is how we decided to work with our customers, and maybe is not always popular, but it is more honest from our point of view. We are a small company and we are here not to just sell an app and offer customer support, we are here to also relate with the amazing people who reach us. This is why we are called Buddha Apps.

I really hope you understand.
We wish you all the best!

Gifting Travel

Horrible App. The thing makes my website VERY slow. I had the full paid version and they did not answer a single one of my customer service questions. 100% would NOT recommend. Go find a better app that works correctly.

March 12, 2019

We are sorry to hear that. However, our team did reply to your email from 12th of March on the same email address you contacted us from. Did you receive our email? Our team has just sent you another email with proof of the reply. Customer service is very important to us and we always reply to our customers. As for the website becoming slow because of our app, this shouldn't happen as our app is optimised as much as it can be, however we are happy to investigate this with you if you are willing to give it another try. Thank you!

Seiko Shirts

Very limited features unless you pay the top price of $19.95! Complicated and confusing to use. Disappointed!

La Fourche

Our entire menu just got ripped of with all our tabbed subsections. We don't still don't know why. Honestly avoid it. You don't want to rely on this app if customers are coming to your store !

Solid Charm

after i uninstalled the app the files are still on the site

Cheaper Online Co Uk

Don't be fooled by the free or cheap price tag, you'll need the $19.95 / month plan if you want more features than the standard shopify menu features. Looks really impressive, but it's actually very basic until you're on the top flight. Disappointing.

Allyourstars

I would give it -5 stars if I could. I was using the app for one month, so I know what I am talking about. This app is horrible and the support is even worst. I have lost money because of this app. Every time I create a collection and added it to the menu it crashed making all my menu a mess, sometimes hiding it, some others don't showing the new collections. I uninstalled the app and all the code lines remained in the theme.liquid page making my home page slow, I had to remove all the code from that section. Support never answered my emails after hours of waiting for a fixing. BE AWARE OF THIS AWFUL APP. If you want to LOSE money because your menu is not working and you don't get support to answer your questions, then install it, it's up to you.

Tot Treasures

This app changed my entire store. I hope I can get the settings back once I delete it.

Redline District Co

Does not even load on shopify. Keeps getting stuck and failing in redirecting loop.

Modaltd Beauty

Didn't work period. spent a few days with this & nothing. Not recommended.

Previous 1 3