Buddha Mega Menu & Navigation

Buddha Mega Menu & Navigation

Free plan available
Rating (4.8)
Developer
Buddha Apps (Zero Carbon)
4.8
November 22, 2022

do you really want me to read all of your Ts and Cs just to leave a review. Get real folks. I normally get paid for my opinion.
Outwardly the app looks good but potential purchasers should read the reviews.
I did not enjoy anything about the app. It's just a menu app. Like many others. This is nothing special.

buyerworks
New Zealand
Time spent using app: 7 days
August 2, 2022

I really want to rate this app higher but it just falls short in several areas when matching the desired effect to the end result. We were sold on the app based on what we saw on the demo store and the video but it seems as if those have maxed out the app's functionality. Back end UX is sometimes just as important as front end and the builder needs work. I also don't understand why there can be multiple columns for an element but only one row. Elementor's mega menu is much more powerful with much more customizations available. Also, the mobile version of the menu should be the primary focus instead of secondary since more than 50% of traffic is mobile. However, mobile is almost an afterthought with no ability to customize without using manual CSS overrides.

Sparked Innovations
Time spent using app: 7 days
December 7, 2021

I have not had the chance to use the the app but will do so in the coming days or sooner than two weeks.I cannot rate the app at this time so I will start at 3

Hopeford Streams
Time spent using app: 3 days
Buddha Apps (Zero Carbon) replied December 13, 2021

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! We are looking forward to a review update once you reinstall the app back and use it for longer time.
Meanwhile, please don't hesitate to get in touch via our support chat or email at support@buddhaapps.com, if you need any help.

We are here for you anytime!

September 16, 2021

This is not FREE. When I install the Free Version it is asking for a Discount Code. This is funny! I might, however, reinstall it as soon as I have enough revenue to pay the S19 monthly fee.

LeisureField
Philippines
Time spent using app: 15 days
Buddha Apps (Zero Carbon) replied September 20, 2021

Hi,
I wrote you several emails showing you that the app IS FREE and that you were never asked to approve charge. Without going through the Approve Charge page, we cannot take your money, this is a Shopify Requirement.

The Discount Code field was there in the install the app page by mistake from when we had the paid plan. But we did not ask you to add a discount code.

We encouraged you to reinstall the app and see for yourself that you will not be asked for money. But unfortunately we received no answer from you.

If you change your mind and give it another try, please let us know.

July 10, 2019

It works as a decent upgrade to the built in menu but is lacking tremendously in customization. There are better apps out there now that give the admin a lot more tools to format it as they see fit. The design editor allows you to change the color and font-sizes, nothing big. You have almost no control over the mobile layout. Either Buddha apps steps up and improves this app soon or you are better off finding app devs that will.

UnderAir
Time spent using app: 10 months
Buddha Apps (Zero Carbon) replied July 30, 2019

Hello,
First if all, I am very sorry for the late reply to your review. Unfortunately some very sad family events kept me away from the office. In the meantime, I saw that my colleagues already replied to you by email.

I feel I need to add a few more things
We do have customisation options in our Preview & Design page and my colleague already sent you by email a personalised documentation on how to make those changes on your app.

If you consider that even those design options are limited, please know that we worked a lot to create a product which helps our customers, offering a design so good that needs few customisations and many of our other clients testimonials stay as proof of this. We did not want to create an app which you need to customise a lot and add code lines in order to obtain a certain result. Our job is to make our clients work easier not more difficult.

When we created this app we had in mind to make it first of all solid on all devices and themes that Shopify supports and make the work of creating a menu to the store as easy as possible. This is what we are still having in mind even now. And our team, even small, is working so much to offer this product every day at the highest standards.

Also as my colleague advised, new features will be released soon, including design features, because we are continuously trying to improve our product.
I am sorry you weren't happy with our product but I really hope you understand our point of view too.
Have a great day!