Buddha Mega Menu

Buddha Mega Menu

by Buddha Apps

Create Submenus with an Awesome Design

My Mind's Eye Paper Goods

I have 4 shopify sites I run and I use mega menu on two of them. the app is easy to use and seems pretty versatile. My only complaint is that if you have the app open on more than one site on the same web browser, the two accounts will clone. Very frustrating!

June 7, 2019

Thank you so much for the positive feedback! We do work a lot to improve daily our apps functionality. Unfortunately, the problem with the opening of the app on multiple stores at the same time in the same browser does not depend on us.

The browsers do not allow us to do this. Until the browser functions change, our hands are tight. But we are always keep an eye on the browsers development and as soon as the technology will allow us we will make the change.
I understand this is frustrating and we hope this will get sorted.

Have a lovely day!

ToriStar Media

I didn't get to actually use this app as I decided to use another solution, however I would like to acknowledge that their custom support was very helpful and made sure I received the help needed.

May 8, 2019

We are very happy that you received the custom support you expected. We are very sorry you didn't actually had the chance to use our app. Is there anything else we could do to improve our apps functionalities and make it 5 star worth it? Have a lovely day!

The Wild Cat Co

I had no problems using this app and like that you get one free option i think its a bit stupid that you have to write 100 characters minimum review though...

March 13, 2019

Thank you for the review :) We are happy our app helps you! The request of the minimum characters into the review it's a Shopify rule and it's the same for all apps. Have a lovely day!

Bergo Designs

Our store has a large collection with many categories. The Simple menu from Mega Menu was perfect for allowing us to make the menu easier to navigate. It was easy to install, create, and update. Their support is excellent. I would give this a five star rating if they included the Contact Form in the Mega Plan.

March 10, 2019

Thanks for the kind words, we are glad the app is useful for you. As per the talk in emails, we will definitely consider with our team if we cn add the Contact form in the Mega plan. Have an amazing day!

BIXBOO.FR

Très bonne application simple et rapide d utilisation . Un menu très pratique et fonctionnel pour embellir un peu plus son site . Je recommande.

March 8, 2019

Je vous remercie pour les gentils mots, cela signifie beaucoup pour nous!
Pouvons-nous faire quelque chose pour améliorer notre application et mériter 5 étoiles? Il est toujours bon de recevoir des feedbacks honnêtes de nos clients.

Orchira Pearls

We wanted to have a menu that offered something different from the classic simple drop down and the Mega Menu has done just that.
The support team when asked, responded quickly and with solutions to my question.
If you need a menu that is different, then I would seriously consider installing the Mega Menu.

1SourceTool

We started with the free version (Simple tree menu) for our automotive tool store 1SourceTool. It worked well but because we were using a customized theme, as we added additional main categories the main menu & sub-menus would creep past the bottom of the page and we couldn't scroll down to the lowest items on the menu. This appears to be a limitation of our theme, not the app.

We therefore upgraded to the next level and are using the tabbed menu which keeps all of our subcategories at an elevated position with no need to scroll. It is very easy to add/delete/modify items on the menus & sub-menus. We are very happy with this app.

Floresensantiago.cl

Va super bien con mi pagina web. Me gustaría mas funciones para la versión gratis, pero por el momento va bien.

AxioVit

I needed a proper menu structure for my Shopify website. In fact, coming from a web marketing background, I think every website needs that! Anyway, the Buddha Mega Menu app did exactly what I needed, it's easy to understand and it has very easy to follow instructions to get started.

Wellnostics

Considering I have no code experience whatsoever this is a really easy app to build a very professional looking mega menu. Make us as a company look bigger than we are which is always a bonus and allows us to show off all we have in a structured manner - There is a lot of code so it may slow your site down - we used a shopify expert afterwards to tidy any code up to speed things up.

Previous 1 3 4