Improve SEO and Performance
Optimized alt-text and file name, minimize image size to improve SEO and site loading speed -> ranking higher, more traffic, and more sales
Compliance with Social Media
Bulk square, resize, or crop images to fit any social media / sales channel listing -> professional looking listing, and generate more sales
Watermark and Protect Images
Add watermark to your product and theme images in bulk -> protect your images from being used by your competitors
About Bulk Image Edit ‑ Image SEO
Most of start-ups die the first year. Many E-commerce sites fail with in a year after they are created, because they don’t know the golden rules.
Image sells. Images are THE MOST important assets of your E-commerce business.
1st golden rule
The file size matters: the faster your page loads, the higher your E-commerce store ranks in Google. The higher the rank, the more traffic you will get, the more money you will make. It is that simple. But ironically many new E-commerce entrepreneurs still don’t know this most important rule.
Bulk Image Edit can DRAMATICALLY (up to 51%) reduce the image file sizes by a single click without loosing any image quality. This is a must-do even before the launch of your store.
2nd golden rule
Alt-text and file name matter. Alt-text and file name are how search engines know what products are shown in your images. Your potential customers are searching in Google for “White Dress Shirt”, “Starwar Keychain” or “Chocolate Vaping Juice”. Google will display a few images. Your potential customer will click on them and go to an E-commerce site and purchase. These are free clicks worth 2 to 5 dollars each. Are your images in those search results? Are you getting these customers? Google doesn’t know what your images are about unless you mark your images with Alt-text and with descriptive file name.
Bulk Image Edit will mark your images with product titles, vendors and options, so Google will display them to your potential customers.
3rd golden rule
Image conformity matters. Customers are more likely to trust a professional looking site. You paid for your traffic. Your customers come to your site. But they see images in different sizes. Would they trust your site at first sight? If not, you are loosing money. You need to make sure all your images have the same width/height ratio.
Bulk Image Edit will help you make all your images conform to the same width/height ratio.
- Bulk update image alt text and file name with customizable templates to represent your store name, product name, product type, etc
- Set and forget, automatically update all newly added images with the defined Alt text and file name templates
- Minimizing Product or Theme Asset image file sizes without image quality loss
- Resize all product images to square shape, the most popular image shape, to unify the image display on your website as well as on your social networks such as Facebook, Instagram
- Resize/crop/Frame/Trim product images so that all your product images are same in width or height
- Add text based watermark to protect your product images from copy or theft
- Preview the images that will be edited before editing jobs
- Review what images have been edited in well-structured logs
- Option to revert/undo any changes that have been made
50 image edits per month
1 Active scheduled tasks
Alt Text (unlimited)
PNG to JPG
Resize to Square
Revert edited images
30 day backup
Starter plan features plus...
1000 image edits per month
5 scheduled tasks
Image rename (unlimited)
60 day backup
Basic plan features plus...
3000 monthly edits
Unlimited scheduled tasks
90 day backup
Professional plan features plus...
10000 monthly edits
180 day backup
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Overall rating Based on 1147 reviews
Most recent reviews
Clear wisdom Yoga
Even though I have been using the free plan, so far it has been incredibly helpful. I feel like I need to upgrade but my store is new and I am just starting to this business. Once I start things get going I will definitely upgrade. Thank you. I recommend it. Actually after writing I recommend it I just went and upgraded it haha. It is so useful. I don't know how optimizing all those things are going to effect my seo but the app does what it says easily.
Life Brew Coffee
I used this app to perform alt tag seo optimization it worked quick and easy use it probably the best one to help u with those.
Did exactly what I was looking for (mass converted all my .png's to .jpg's) and was super friendly to use. Thanks!