Bulk Image Edit ‑ Image SEO

Bulk Image Edit ‑ Image SEO

by Hextom

Image SEO, image alt text, rename, resize, watermark, compress

Millenni Jens

Downloaded this app to minimise image file size and improve web page speed, added bonus of using alt text to improve SEO. I really like how everything is easy to find, however i think it could improve the number of steps/clicks to complete a given task.

profitla

Excelente, realizó el proceso muy rápido, espero tener muy buenos resultados a lo largo de nuestro trabajo

Ambiance Cosy

Don't see why but it does not edit my pictures. Instead of helping me to be faster it slows me down. I have app that do it automatically but that work at least

Dingle Surf

Used this app to change the image titles on my site on a daily basis. Seems to work well and should hopefully boost my SEO

20th Century Artifacts

Certainly takes the grunt work out of editing images - I especially like the ability to automate tasks so I can set and forget and it fixes all my image names and sizes.

Mimasco

Buena herramienta para facilitar algunas tareas tediosas en la gestión de fotos para facilitar la velocidad de la web

KARABYTE

bıraz karmasık onun dısında sevdım bu eklentıyı ısınızı kolaylastırıyor ama dedıgım gıbı arayüz karmasık

Crumbs & Doilies

A great app with a tonne of options - we've really only taken advantage of the image resizing and optimising features which are worth the price alone. The option to set them as daily sweeps means future products and images are covered too which is great for site speed.

The Fox And Stone

This is crazy easy to use... my website designer recommended it and I am very pleased with how easy it was to use! Thank you!

Sanitize EZ

Great free app to start off helped me a lot especially being new to eCommerce. Has alot of features.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 180 181