Bulk Image Edit ‑ Image SEO

Bulk Image Edit ‑ Image SEO

by Hextom

Image SEO, image alt-text, rename, resize, watermark, compress

1 - 10 of 2011 reviews

Flashbak Shop

Be more useful if it didn't reduce image resolution when resizing to a degree so low that pictures look dull and flat. Not all that good. Just paying for automator, which is free on the mac.

Sensory Needs Ltd

Looked great until I ran it. Is badly coded to work with variants, totally ignores the options in the filename which meant I lost perfectly good filenames for poor seo ones. Such a basic thing to miss :(

Women Clothing Online Store21

Apps working just great and my website is moving and loading faster. Would highly recommended the app.

Eyeidea, Inc.

Great app does what we need. I would really like to have more ability to filter images for watermarking though. Doing one image at a time in a product is rough.

VanPalmen BV

great app, works flawless and makes my website run faster than it did. Easy to use and does what it says.

LVSH Beauty Collections

I used this app to assist me to resize my product photos and even though I only have the free version, I was able to easily edit my photos.

Okimono Manga

This is a nice application in order to optimize your SEO and have a website with less connection Problem.

Simply Natural Home

This app is very easy to use and it helps to get my images organised in bulk in no time. A great guidance and support for beginner and advanced users.

Bags@Ushop17

This app has helped me a lot in editing images in bulk and saved me a lot of time manually repeating the same task over and over again. Smooth integration and easy to understand instructions. So far so good!

CB Life

I used this app to help me to minimize my file size and its easy to use. I will recommend this app to all my friends.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 201 202