Bulk Image Edit ‑ Image SEO

Bulk Image Edit ‑ Image SEO

by Hextom

Image SEO, image alt text, rename, resize, watermark, compress

hebeloft

Great app to use, help us to save time and reduced image size very professionally. Convenient to use for regular updates.

Greatest Hounds

Works perfectly for the reduction of picture sizes. 5 stars for that. --- 1 star deduction because the free plan does not include watermarks on the pictures. Not even a limited number of watermarks per month - well, the monthly limit is zero, as it were.

DirectCabinets.com

WE use this app for our other site, directsinks.com, and it has been great. We really like that we can add alt tags easily and with some customization

RW Fashions

I used this app to edit my product titles in bulk, it is a great tool to have because you can really make your site look even more professional with fewer words underneath your products. Truly a time saver! Awesome!

DooMahickeys

This app has worked wonders at helping to get my store optimized. I really love the features available

KING'Supplystore

Great app! Very practical, easy to use and clever handling, all in all a perfect app, if you dont want to waste money. The usage will ease everything up.

ezlifeorganizer

works as described. 5 Starssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Quevoux

Thank you for the great service this app has done. Truly satisfied with the results and it's a great way to increase SEO

Ultimate LUX

Awesome App I would like to prefer this app to other shopify stores thtat if you want to optimize your products install this app

Dalinni

Great up ! automizes work that normally takes hours and hours and hours , it does it in a few minutes. Awesome !

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 149 150