Bulk Image Edit ‑ Image SEO

Bulk Image Edit ‑ Image SEO

by Hextom

Image SEO, image alt-text, rename, resize, watermark, compress

1 - 10 of 2039 reviews

Mulberry Greenhouses

I used this app for my website. It needed to be optimized. I am glad I was able to do this in bulk because it would have taken countless hours.

KinkySlinky

nice app , i really loved my experience with it , highly recommended nice app , i really loved my experience with it , highly recommended

Sweetlea Gifts Ltd

Fantastic app. So easy to navigate and use. Saved me hours and hours of work on Image titles and Alt text. Thank you *****

Topknot Tiaras & Veils

Early days but this app works really well and makes it easy to see the actual changes that have been made. Some apps it is not clear what they have actually done but this one does what it says and shows the changes.

Offgridstyleusa

A really good app and it helps with my business as well as help me with little tasks here and there concerning improving my SEO and stuff

Ballina Printers

Easy to use, help with image sizes and speed of website loading. Helped our SEO ratings across the whole site.

The Shop Beauty Bar

saves so much time! 1000 % well worth it. i use this app often it really transforms my website.....

SONE - Save on Electronics

This app is outstanding. Especially with what you can do with just the free plan! Intuitive and easy to use, extremely effective too. Saved me the 10+ hours it would have taken to square all my images + add the ALT text. xD

VibeVice™

Worst app ever. It destroyed my theme! I contacted them and they were hostile and unwilling to help.

September 29, 2021

Hi,

I'm sorry that you had trouble with your theme but as we have explained to you, it was not caused by our app. Our app can only edit images, it can not make any changes to your theme.

We have offered to provide you with any assistance you need with our app multiple times and even though the issue you described was not caused by our app, we have offered you a refund.

Unfortunately, as much as we'd like to resolve this issue for you, there's nothing more we can do since this appears to be a theme related issue. We have sent you a few emails regarding this in the last week but we have not received a reply.

We are still willing to help in any way we can. Please reach out to us if you still need assistance.

The Shoe Trunk

The app is so far so good! its definitely a time saver. I just started today and it seems to be easy although I wasn't sure the aspect ratio size I wanted. After some research I chose a size and it's completing the task now. No complaints. Thank you!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 203 204