Reviews (2,249)

4.8

Merchants highly recommend this app for its ability to automate and streamline image editing tasks such as cropping, resizing, and adding watermarks, which significantly reduces time and labor costs. Its SEO features, including image renaming and alt text additions, are praised for enhancing online visibility and improving website load times. The app offers both manual and automated editing options with scheduling capabilities, making it efficient for handling large volumes of images. Merchants also appreciate the reliable performance and user-friendly interface, which is accessible regardless of technical expertise. Customer support, particularly from staff members like Darren and Channel, is frequently commended for being helpful.

May 31, 2024

Had trouble understanding how the edits work and customer service was super prompt and helpful! Responded right away and walked me through how to resolve. I use another one of the Hextom apps and they never disappoint. Thank you!

8Twenty3 Boutique
Over 3 years using the app
March 27, 2024

We would be lost without this app: cropping images, resizing, changing formats,...you HAVE to automate this when you´re getting so many new items every season! We´re running this app on a daily-task basis and it works perfectly fine. Since we have a limited number of images that can be rendered per month, you can chose which images you want to be done, for example only those visible at the moment. Also really helpful with SEO. You can name images, include your shopname...highly recommended!

ROTATION BOUTIQUE
Germany
April 22, 2024

last year I subscribed to their most expensive plan because we have a lot of images in our store. BEWARE, it is NOT working!

You need to batch your images per 100 images per batch (in zip) for it to work, more than that, its not working. I worst part, I figured it out myself. I reached out to support then I was answered by the support named Channel asking me to send images. I sent and then after that, no reply at all, weeks have passed! so I figured out the way to make it work by myself. Poor customer support.

daintyduvet
Hextom replied April 30, 2024

Hi Daintyduvet,

We're sincerely sorry for the inconvenience you experienced with our app. We have reviewed your case and have taken steps to ensure that this doesn't happen again.

We have sent several emails to assist you with using our app, but unfortunately, we have not received any replies yet. Could you please check your inbox or spam folder and reply to our emails when you have time? We are here to help you further.

July 14, 2024

This app's been a life-saver to rename all my image filenames. Thank you for a great app that works well! I just wish I could select all images to rename individually instead of having to manually click every single image I want to rename.

Elite Reformer
4 days using the app
May 1, 2024

This app is easy to use and it make life a lot easier being able to bulk change names, titles etc. The best image editor I've used on Shopify

Abebe+Booker
About 1 month using the app
June 19, 2024

awesome tool! allows us to quickly adjust adapt and get images in shape, and also continously keep filenames and alts optimized for seo!

Slowly
Sweden
21 days using the app
June 2, 2024

This was recommended to me by Meg Heckman. She and her Husband Chris are the Saints who brought me here.

Excellent Tool!

I mean who doesn't love a bit of BULK action!!!

Threadszy
About 2 months using the app
May 2, 2024

This app does exactly what its supposed to do and the support is truly awesome!!

Todays Fans
Almost 2 years using the app
April 6, 2024

I've integrated the Hextom: Bulk Image Edit & SEO app into our business operations and it has been a game changer. The user-friendly interface allows for easy navigation and quick start, even for those with no prior experience. Its bulk editing capabilities have drastically reduced the time spent on image modifications, freeing up resources for other business needs. Additionally, the SEO enhancements have noticeably boosted our product visibility online.

I highly recommend this app for any e-commerce store looking to streamline operations and enhance their digital presence efficiently. It's a robust tool that delivers independence and significant time savings.

J-M SUPPLIES
About 1 month using the app
April 3, 2024

This app used to work fine for me by resizing and also by adding watermarks to the images, however the watermark function is no longer working and the customer service experience is atrocious. They take their time responding to you and than give tyou the same generic responses with no help or solution to the problem. I would like a refund as the app watermark feature is not working for my site.

RevertMuslimahOnlineStore