Bulk Image Edit ‑ Image SEO

Bulk Image Edit ‑ Image SEO

by Hextom

Image SEO, image alt text, rename, resize, watermark, compress

gardenmachinery.ie

Quite easy to do, quick to perform and have multiple functionalities that you might have forgotten while looking for an app.
Extremely helpful even in the free plan.

momandson

helpfull and handy. it is a good app to begin with as a new shop owner. very clear. good for future of the webshop

THE GOOD PARTY CO.

This is such a time saver and good for my peace of mind that all images are named and sized consistently. I recommend it to other Shopify users :)

decondones

Uso esta aplicación para optimizar mi tienda online, mejora el SEO y la página va más rápida. Ahorro tiempo

Ana Rose LLC

This app made it so easy to rename images and alt text for SEO! Saved me from hours of tedious work doing it manually. Only wish I had discovered it sooner. I love that I can choose my own custom template for naming my images.

Ouroboros-shop

good app for the store, i recommande this app for the optimization of picture and text picture et tje jpg file

Thermal Ribbons For Less

Just an excellent app all-around. Extremely useful to stores with a large amount of products. Very responsive customer service as well.

Omorphya Cosmetics

just tried the app to optimize my store images will see the results soon. hopefully, it works as advivertized

Sporty N Spicy

Currently using this app and it is working so far, I was able to finally change all my png and image file sizing so that my store speed will be higher

Show Us Ya Slotz

The app works well to put the water mark on my images. The downside is, that when you need to add watermarks to new images, the review does not tell you how many images need water marks? So you have no idea how many it will be. It does however not go over ones that already were water marked, so you don't pay twice.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 189 190