Bulk Image Edit ‑ Image SEO

Bulk Image Edit ‑ Image SEO

by Hextom

Image SEO, image alt text, rename, resize, watermark, compress

MOMON

Everyone must have, simply perfect, keep going team! <3

Alice & Blair

aliceandblair.co.uk

Moved from 5* to 4*.

Had a major outage with all product images vanishing today after I set a task for alt-tag rename... They fixed the issue via a back up reset (make sure you always back up!!!).

Cost us quite a lot in sales... Not really their fault and they did what they could to fix it. I worry that if this had happened during the Christmas period for example that we would have been really stuck without any support...

It's a great app and I really would want to leave it 5* but for that issue.

Special thanks to Erin for calling, that was appreciated. :)

House of Bub

I used this app to edit alt text for 500 products. such amazing app. Highly recommended. This app helps me to so much in SEO

Lil Aryenne

Works for me ;) I didn't use it much yet but it allows you to minimize picture sizes for website speed. :)

Acorns & Twigs

I love this app. It always works smoothly, and is my go to when ever I add new images to my shop. Alt Texts and resizing images to be all the same ratio are my favorite!! Thanks.

CB Studio

This app is a huge time saver. Adding images one by one is very painful. I highly recommend this app!!

Mavens.Co

App helped me to do mass editing which saved me alot of hours and frustration. Does what it needs to do.

PinkyPromise Shop

I wasn't expecting this app to Bulk Edit Alt Text on all my products for FREE. Thank you so much. :)

Solid Threads

Such a helpful way to rename all our product files and optimize them for SEO! Easy to search for words in the original file name, then you're given different options on what to do with the filename itself.

Caos Intimo Donna - Uomo - Bambini - Casa

This app helped me a lot.
I just preferred it to be also in Italian language.
It made me easier the process to crop images

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 163 164