Bulk Image Edit ‑ Image SEO

Bulk Image Edit ‑ Image SEO

by Hextom

Image SEO, image alt text, rename, resize, watermark, compress

1 - 10 of 1945 reviews

Trending Bag Store

I'm yet to check and understand if what all it has offered is really true or not.
hopefully, all shall go well. used this to increase page loading speed.

1001 Théières

This app is very usefull to automatize the images" alt text", it makes me saving time. I appreciate that.

The Next Shopping Place37.com

This is so awesome, I been have searching for ways to increase my page load speed. Thank you so much

Fashion 799

This is a very useful app in Shopify account, I use this app continually & advice to all Shopify users to use this app

Dependable Food

There are a lot of features that are perfect for what I need. I'm really hoping to get all of the alt text I need in the correct order.

The Health Place

This app is amazing, I watched tons of videos and used several apps but still didn't get the results I wanted. This app by itself did the job of almost 5 apps i ended up deleting. I am very pleased with this app. And customer service is such a dream, thank you.

Mtn Trading Company

This app helped take a huge load off of my shoulders as the only person working on my Shopify Store. And to know that this is done correctly is just even better. Thank you.

Fearless Jewelry Official

Very useful app! It's easy to edit your images, optimising for speed and SEO. Definitifely recommend using this app :)

GlowithIt Cosmetics

Not too impressed. When it said Bulk Image Editor I assumed I would be able to edit my pics in one easy step but I found, even after the upgrade that I needed to slow load all my new pictures to each item, one by one, like a slug...AGAIN! Feel like I waisted 9,99 in the upgrade (which should of been included for the feature that it actually offer...its literally LAME). Save your time and MONEY! If you need to add new pictures to your product (either Variant or add image)- The APP will sadly default to the same screen which you will have 4 steps to redundantly repeat per item (picture). I sat there for 40 minutes uploading new variant pictures one by one and the APP does not even ask if you would like to replace the image or add onto its variant. USE SHOPIFY's EDIT SYSTEM FOR THE PRODUCT VARIENT AND SAVE YOUR HARD EARNED CASH! THIS AP WAS A JOKE!!!

shop.theteacherscrate

Loved the app, it really helped me save time and focus on other tasks. I was able to resize all images to fit my webpage with minimal time/effort.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 194 195