Bulk Image Edit ‑ Image SEO

Bulk Image Edit ‑ Image SEO

by Hextom

Image SEO, image alt text, rename, resize, watermark, compress

Canadian Marine & Outdoor Equipment

The App does a good job compressing pictures and doing some of the key SEO tasks for images. I wish it would also create an image sitemap as well as a way to protect our pictures so they cannot be downloaded by 3rd parties. Overall a good App.

YourStyleClothing

This is a fantastic app. The first app I am able to use with ease. I was skeptical at first but I am very glad I downloaded

Myfashunpassion

Greatttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt app my website is already loading fast, i will recommend the app

SouSec

Still testing the app, but seems to work pretty well. Helps a lot and saves time because I do not deed to do the editing myself.

valley.campusandco

Used the app to resize all my images being imported from Vend. It worked perfectly! Will probably use other Hextom Apps to change pricing etc. Thank you

SmartTechProducts

Easy to understand and operate. The flow of the wizards makes it easy for even the beginner to work with. Great job!

BarsCenter

Great App! Get's the job done fairly easy. No pains or hiccups, thus far. Great app, highly recommended.

Stari Lane Jewelry

This app works great in the background to just keep images minimized and up to date with good SEO alt tagging and file naming. It’s also a lifesaver when I get a batch of images that need to be squared or really any bulk task.

Man Cave Slovenija

Very easy to use, gets things done instead of you. I would definitely recommend this app to anybody who did not prepare the photos prior to the upload.

Mini Mel

Very easy to use. I love how simple it is. Even has explanations for why different options are useful for a store.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 127 128