Bulk Image Edit ‑ Image SEO

Bulk Image Edit ‑ Image SEO

by Hextom

Image SEO, image alt text, rename, resize, watermark, compress

Mr & Mrs Pins

We have used this app for the past 12 months. This app is a great tool and saves us a lot of time with being able to bulk edit alt txt. Would recommend this app.

Wheenfit

Wow it's very cool and very sympa so this application helps me a lot to optimize my shop. a pleasure for me because I use BULK IMAGE..

Mumma-wifeys-outdoors

this app is user friendly and very ease to use has helped our website traffic and sales all the alt text is done by the hit of a button.and update done every day to keep your website up to date.

Hyttefeber

Spectacular app, really!
No more weird sizes of your images, make them all square with a few clicks. Fix your alt tags with no hassle. Update file names for a little edge. Reduce the file sizes of your images. And you can EVEN ADD time-sensitive stickers!

This quickly became one of my favorite Shopify apps right after upgrading, and I can highly recommend it. A must have if you have 100+ products in your shop.

Lucy&Roise

wow, it is a really cool apps. love it. if it has the function for improve my picture quality will be more appreciate

Bitsnbobs

Great service. Love the app. I would like to recommend this app to the new clients. Thank you!!!:-).

Reserved Pleasure

This app is such a HUGE time saver! Incredible. I upgraded after 10 minutes of playing with the free version. This is going to save me so much time.

MRS-RITCHIE.COM

I wasn’t sure I was using the app correctly. I assumed I would have to write all the alt in manually on a dashboard

Anak And Co

So far so good, needed to alt text over 300 images and it was all done within 10mins. Very helpful tool.

Escipion Official Online Store

Great app!
Does exactly what it says it will do, saves a lot of time and effort!
The free tier is good for a new store

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 169 170