Bulk Product Edit & CSV import

Bulk Product Edit & CSV import

by Hextom

Bulk edit thousands of products, CSV & Excel import bulk edit

Botanic Universe

Helped us bulk edit plenty of products on our Essential Oils store

Tile City

I'm trying to quickly add sample size variants to my products. We have several thousand products so trying to do it in CSV file and import back in would take days or weeks. Hopefully this app can solve the problem. It's a great app for other bulk editing even if it can't help me with this.

Snugsex

Such a time saver! This app is great and se easy to use,

Just Riding New Store 2017

Seems to work just fine.. I chose Weight, entered a product type in this case Show Shirts - entered 0.5 and update all to the same weight. The only thing I would like to see is perhaps a drop down listing all the product types in your store for you to choose from because I cant remember all the product types we have and so now I have to open the product screen in another tab and go back and fourth between the two.. hence 4 stars.

Madwonders2

Very awesome App. Saved me hours and hours of work. Very easy to use and took care of changing all the weight in each variant of products.

Lostkatphoto

Does what it's supposed to! Which is more than I can say for any other "search and replace" type plugin I found. Saved me tons of time. Thanks!

Gardenboxltd

What a superb app. If you want to perform mass changes to products quickly and easily then look no further. What was going to be a headache to change hundreds of SKUs was made simple and completed in minutes with this outstanding app. Can definitely see the benefits of scheduling price changes as things peak and drop. Excellent thanks again. www.gardenbox.co.uk

Rubikcubesuk

Very good app!

Works as desribed but i just wish it wasn't as expensive! You should create a version for each task so maybe pay 3.99 one off charge to adjust the price in 1 go etc...

I only needed to adjust my price by -£2.50 but I have to pay 15usd to do this and have it for a month (of which i dont need)

If you could allow users to buy a 1 off change for 3.99 or somehting that would be good!

Pure Hearts International

Good app but I'm severely disappointed that the app is apparently unable to add or edit the visibility of various sales channels like Buy Me, Point of Sale, Facebook, Messenger, Houzz, etc. It only allows you to update the visibility of online store. I'm very tempted to give it a 3 or lower just for this one crucial and painful oversight. But I will mercifully offer 4 stars instead. B- for effort.

Whitesuggar Creations

Great app to edit in Bulk. Makes everything faster and easier. Support is also really fast and helpful! Thank you!