Bulk Product Edit & CSV import

Bulk Product Edit & CSV import | Reviews

by Hextom

Bulk edit thousands of products, CSV & Excel import bulk edit

Newcotest1

Simply awesome. So far, Hextom makes the most powerful edit apps around here.

Beth Rose

I've been very pleased with this app. Having to do price changes for over 2500 products would be a nightmare, but this app makes it a breeze. Having the option to set prices by percentage is invaluable.

Delacommune

Literally saves me HOURS of time on a daily basis. Thank you thank you thank you!!!!

Scrubs 4

This app is quick and easy to change product prices or other information on mass. Great for scheduling sales especially when you have a large inventory. Would recommend.

The Sun Cat

ugly Christmas sweater coffee mug, V-Neck, Kids Tee, Hoodie, Sweatshirt, Baby Onesie, Tank, Mug with a printed design for Christmas, Halloween, Father’s day, Mother’s day. Machine wash cold with like colors, dry low heat Perfect to wear at home or out on the town. Lightweight, Classic fit, Double-needle sleeve and bottom hem.

The Passions

well. its true, its functional and save allot of time,
but its interface is terrible, its product selection is ok, but need to be more flexible .
(need to exclude manually products selection after filtering, need have product counting in the list, need to have display per page, and much more...)
but in general, its very useful.
thanks BPE

Quilt Girls

I love this app. I cannot afford to keep the app because it is not cost effective for my store, but I downloaded it to make one edit. I am now on my third edit. It works so well. It is also super easy to use. Seriously, little to no brain power needed to make it work. It is a true time saver. I would keep it if it were not for the $$ per month. Unfortunately, I just get the free trial......

Teesdi

ugly Christmas sweater coffee mug

Teeslk

GREAT APPS I LOVE YOU..........................

Jdb Designs

Huge time saver. Has been especially helpful for someone new to setting up an e-commerce store. Has literally saved hours and hours of what would otherwise have been tedious work.