Hextom: Bulk Product Edit

bulk edit thousands of products, CSV import export bulk edit

Free plan available

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Hextom: Bulk Product Edit & CSV Import

Babystuff Co Nz

Location New Zealand
Time spent using app About 2 months

once you get used to using it ,so easy!

Best Of The Web

The biggest time saving app I own. Once you get it you won't know how you ran your business without it.

Dirstock1

The App does what it says it will do.

Octane

So far so good... :) thank you for creating this app!

Kings Traders

Location United Arab Emirates
Time spent using app About 4 years

Saved me a hell of a lot of time with their Bulk Pricing Update features. Superb app

Adornments By Bj 2

Time spent using app About 4 hours

Fantastic! If I was even able to do this myself, it would have taken much, much longer than it did this app.! In well under 5 minutes, (more like 1.5 minutes), all of the prices for my products were reduced 85% ! Bravo!!

Muskyproshop

It's exactly what you are searching for! I wanted to mass convert all the current urls for my products to include hyphenated versions of the title and it worked like a charm. If you have titles that aren't in line with your url, then this can fix this in under a minute. It was that fast!

Thrive Any Way

I NEVER write a review on the first day, until NOW. I am a new Shopify store owner (Thrive Any Way - https://thrive-any-way.myshopify.com/) and thought this would be my last day as one. I plan to bring in 100's of products and I couldn't even manage the 40 products I have with 1670 variables. I was in complete overwhelm and wondered how, once I got everything updated, would I keep it all up! I found this app and I literally did in 5 minutes what I couldn't do in 2 full days manually. I will be able to automate future products to do the same and I am back to being excited about being an online store owner. I watched the short video and that was all I needed to get it done so quickly. Easy peasy! I want to find more things to edit! Thanks to other positive reviewers who helped make a difference too!

Indira Active

We would not be able to run our store Indira Active https://www.indiraactive.com day to day without this app. While everything this app does is possible on your own via API's, this app makes it easy to setup daily tasks that check to make sure your product listings are optimized.

We also use tags to control what is published, what shows in collections, product filtering for customers, and other integrations. This app ensures the various tags are added/removed when conditions change.

+1 to their support as well. They go the extra mile, and can even implement some feature requests.

Menstshirts Ca

Time spent using app About 2 years

This is Brilliant! As of writing this, I have over 1500 products with well over 75,000 variants in my store. Edit prices - add tags - setup sales with "compared to price" with the "sale price" and so much more! It's incredibly easy. Play with it, you'll figure it out.