Bulk Product Edit & CSV import

Bulk Product Edit & CSV import | Reviews

by Hextom

Bulk edit thousands of products, CSV & Excel import bulk edit

Seed Balls Com

It's a bit of a logic exercise, but in the first 5 minutes of use it saved me about 4 hours of work.
THANK YOU!

Viva Luxe

Does what is says on the tin. Really easy to use. Awesome.

Mymuggay

Wonderful

Saved a lot of time

Yosisamra

This app is such a time saver!!!!

Birthtobaby Ie

A little expensive but saves so much time! Worth it.

North America Medical Equipment

I love it. Wish there was a definition or explanation of the various terms like canvas resize... and show some examples of each tool. And show live preview before submitting the action.

Lotusboutique

We absolutely love this app. Does what it says it will do and we can't get enough of it!

Myyutes

without out a doubt the best app if you have a large inventory can not explain the countless hours this app has saved. super easy and effective to you. pays for itself over again almost every single day

Jatem Boutique

Wow just bought it like ten minutes ago and already did all my product editing needed. I thought I would have to hire someone to do it manually but this is awesome. works fast and allows you to undo changes. still playing with it but worth it already.

Ebarza

(New review) after years the app is really smart and have EVERYTHING related to product bulk actions that will save your time and effort i recommend start using it from now dont waste more time with bulk actions that can done by 1 click Just i hope they have middle range plan the my current plan 5000 product but i have 6000 products if i want to cover my 6000 products i need t o use the 50000 product plan which is expensive and we will never reach more than 10000 product in the future :) ( Old review )
I have tested this application many times before the sale and worked nicely. but refused to work once the sale started. I was in very bad shape in front of my customers who was waiting the sale for 2 weeks and had to change the prices of 900 products manually which costed me 4 hours work and lost because of that many customers who thought that we are announcing for fake sale. dont rely too much on technology as its sometime might fail. I will never do that again.