Hextom: Bulk Product Edit

bulk edit thousands of products, CSV import export bulk edit

Free plan available

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

2wicked

Location Australia

Great App that I ever been use.

Gungoddess Com

Fantastic app! I can't imagine the time that would be spent making changes and updates without this app. A couple of clicks, and it's done. A huge timesaver & well worth it.

Compow

This app saved me weeks of late nights and buckets full of sweat and frustration to edit a thousand products. It literally took me 5 minutes. Thank you for an awesome app.

Pure Lovewith A Twist8 Com

Love. It. Very. Good. On saving lots of time

Ego Vanity Shoes

Location France

excellent app very easy to use

Artforeveryheart

Location Australia

Within 5 minutes of installing the app, I deleted some text from 30 product descriptions with 1 click of a button. I have just saved myself 1 hour of clicking buttons and deleting the same text on all the products. I can only imagine the time I will save in the coming weeks and months. Great app!

Queenofsilver

Great app. Managed to do a lot of work that would manually take ages! Costs less than hiring someone to update listings so definitely worth it.

So far have used - inventory, price, product type, tag, description and vendor options already. Description is a very useful one, especially when google requires them. Would have been good to be able to add/update images and add new variants as well.

Its a shame that you can't tell when the month is up so you don't know when to cancel it. Would certainly recommend it.

Solacecable Com

Great application. It is definitely making it easier to manage my store. Love it

Zhats

Our store has 3,000+ products so it's nearly impossible to manage all of them without this app. Super easy to use and probably my favorite Shopify app! Can't imagine how frustrating my job would be without it.

Horseworld Sligo

Location Belgium
Time spent using app About 1 month

Great Product makes changing prices really easy