Bulk Product Edit & CSV import

Bulk Product Edit & CSV import | Reviews

by Hextom

Bulk edit thousands of products, CSV & Excel import bulk edit

Rubys Rubbish

My only complain so far is that you cannot enter multiple SKUs to be changed at once.

You Only Pay For Shipping

Astonishingly good!

I had to make a thousand changes to my descriptions, to add new text - this program did it in seconds.

I needed to update all my url's to follow my new product titles - again, a thousand updates in a few seconds (2 a second, on autopilot).

Highly recommended!

Cosmetics4u Uk Limited

Amazing app for fast updating of products simply to install and easy to use

Fametrends

Con- Doesn't offer the option to "update Sku from a starting number". No option to "add numbers to the beginning/end" of barcode.

Pros - I LOVE the option to (basically) generate barcode numbers. The Shopify barcode app gives you random numbers which doesn't work for everyone. I needed 5 digit barcodes only and this app did just that. I don't use the app for anything else yet, but overall it's great. It runs smoothly and it's quick.

Bluefishfinder Com

Will save you time! KILLER product. At first I uninstalled, thought it was too much money every month, Then I rethought. A Must Have! I have reached for it several times and makes life stress free. LOve the revert button! Only had to do it once. A Powerful App.

Greatrads

Great little app. Saves hours of tedious editing. Would recommend. Best one of its type on the app store.

Soloperfumesoriginales

It´s a AMAZING app! You save a lot of time! Thanks for this app.

Awesome Gift Ideas

Great app... a bit over priced but the best bulk editing app around.

Lowpricequality

I just set up another store with a LOT of variants. No way could I edit all of the prices and weights manually - it would have taken FOREVER. This App came to my rescue. It is awesome, works like a charm, and is a fantastic time saver. If you have a store with something like T-Shirts or anything with a lot of variants, then you must get this.

Bfitlifestyle

Very easy to use and very effective for any eCommerce store with lots of products.