Bulk Product Edit & CSV import

Bulk Product Edit & CSV import

by Hextom

Bulk edit thousands of products, CSV & Excel import bulk edit

Madwonders2

Very awesome App. Saved me hours and hours of work. Very easy to use and took care of changing all the weight in each variant of products.

Lostkatphoto

Does what it's supposed to! Which is more than I can say for any other "search and replace" type plugin I found. Saved me tons of time. Thanks!

Gardenboxltd

What a superb app. If you want to perform mass changes to products quickly and easily then look no further. What was going to be a headache to change hundreds of SKUs was made simple and completed in minutes with this outstanding app. Can definitely see the benefits of scheduling price changes as things peak and drop. Excellent thanks again. www.gardenbox.co.uk

Rubikcubesuk

Very good app!

Works as desribed but i just wish it wasn't as expensive! You should create a version for each task so maybe pay 3.99 one off charge to adjust the price in 1 go etc...

I only needed to adjust my price by -£2.50 but I have to pay 15usd to do this and have it for a month (of which i dont need)

If you could allow users to buy a 1 off change for 3.99 or somehting that would be good!

Pure Hearts International

Good app but I'm severely disappointed that the app is apparently unable to add or edit the visibility of various sales channels like Buy Me, Point of Sale, Facebook, Messenger, Houzz, etc. It only allows you to update the visibility of online store. I'm very tempted to give it a 3 or lower just for this one crucial and painful oversight. But I will mercifully offer 4 stars instead. B- for effort.

Whitesuggar Creations

Great app to edit in Bulk. Makes everything faster and easier. Support is also really fast and helpful! Thank you!

Misskauks

Timesaver and Lifesaver!! :) Great App!

Sisterhood United

Outstanding bulk editor! Best there is and worth every penny! I tried 3 others -- none could handle the number of items per bulk change like this one! Of all of the apps I used, this is my fav!

Sunnysmile

This app is simply amazing. Managing the inventory and bulk actions on Shopify is a real pain in the ass. Bulk Product Edit can handle all the daily work with ease.
A must have for all Shopify stores, especially those with more than 500 products.
The support is also very professional and dedicated with their clients.

Chainsforhim

A really great app, very easy to use. Not only does it save me time when I want to make important changes, but by being so flexible and user-friendly, it allows me to develop & launch promotions and discounts within seconds. I love it