Hextom: Bulk Product Edit

bulk edit thousands of products, CSV import export bulk edit

Free plan available

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Hextom: Bulk Product Edit & CSV Import

Teecessories

A WONDERFUL App!!! Edits all sorts of things the rest won't! I LOVE IT! It has saved me so much time.

Clothing By Me

Time spent using app About 1 month

App is wonderful, but too pricey for my small boutique business.

Trendr Dk

Location Denmark

Works amazing, prizes worked seamlessly

Diamond Home Usa

Time spent using app About 2 months

Amazing product, we have used it for many scheduled tasks for automation at www.diamondhomeusa.com , saves you hours of time and energy

Thingsfordogs

We use this app on all 3 of our stores, we cant speak highly enough of it. It has literally paid for itself 100's of times over!

Musicstreet

Superb App, saves loads of time making bulk edits

49 Dzine

It would get 5 stars, but I use it mostly for editing descriptions, but unfortunately, it can only deal with one line at a time. So I have to submit an edit for each line of text I need removed from a description if there's a line-break. Other than that, it works great. I use it a lot. Most useful app I have.

Kidsstock

So far so good! This app is versatile and has many bulk editing options to meet my needs. I have 1000 products in my store and it takes roughly 5 minutes to update. That much better than manually editing each product.

Burnin Diesel T Shirts

Time spent using app Over 1 year

This app is invaluable in my opinion. The amount of time it saves you, far out ways the cost. There are so many features and it's really easy to use. I use it to adjust prices and descriptions often.

Dropshiper999

best app been looking for a app like this so easy to update all your items fast i have over 1200 items in my store so this app is a big helping hand and must have if you have lots of items.