4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its ability to streamline the product editing process, especially for large inventories. Its intuitive interface and bulk editing feature allow for easy adjustments of prices, descriptions, and SKUs. The scheduling and revert features offer flexibility and security during peak sales periods. The app is also praised for handling tasks not available through Shopify, such as scheduling bulk price changes and managing SEO. The support team is noted for their quick and professional responses. Merchants consider this app a time-saver and essential for e-commerce efficiency.

October 15, 2016

Very good program.

I recommend!

Anzellina
January 14, 2018

Hextom Has hit the sweet spot. The product Editor saves me countless hours updating my inventory , Great seo tool also. Change a few words and you have another ad on google

The Discountstore
December 12, 2020

Great app, help to save many man hours on routing works. highly recommend for people looking for maintain large product numbers for the store.

COOLSTEELANDBEYOND
December 20, 2021

Bulk Product Edit & CSV import is a wonderful app, saves us a lot of time, user friendly and easy to learn.

The Shoppe Depot
February 26, 2020

I wanted to decrease all of my products by $10 because no one was buying anything so I questioned if my prices were a little too high. If I had to do that one product at a time I probably wouldn't have had the energy to do it. But this app did it in just 3 minutes. I can't thank you enough. Truly a life saver!

Heavenly Body Boutique
November 30, 2021

This tool is really easy to use, he helped me solve my problem, I will recommend it to my friends! !

WholesaleEvery
China
November 18, 2017

Excellent product, just what I needed to manage Description html templates.

Life Hacks Direct
September 1, 2017

This app has and continues to save me hours of manual editing. It's easy and quick to use. I love it. Thank you!

Up Past Midnight
Edited May 28, 2020

I got this app to help me sort out inconsistencies in our URL handle / product title. Absolute lifesaver this app! It has also saved me so much time doing various inventory updates, such as updating inventory for all and/or individual locations. Easy to use, and saves so much time.

Jens