Hextom: Bulk Product Edit

Bulk edit thousands of products, CSV & Excel import bulk edit

Free plan available

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Artforeveryheart

Within 5 minutes of installing the app, I deleted some text from 30 product descriptions with 1 click of a button. I have just saved myself 1 hour of clicking buttons and deleting the same text on all the products. I can only imagine the time I will save in the coming weeks and months. Great app!

Queenofsilver

Great app. Managed to do a lot of work that would manually take ages! Costs less than hiring someone to update listings so definitely worth it.

So far have used - inventory, price, product type, tag, description and vendor options already. Description is a very useful one, especially when google requires them. Would have been good to be able to add/update images and add new variants as well.

Its a shame that you can't tell when the month is up so you don't know when to cancel it. Would certainly recommend it.

Solacecable Com

Great application. It is definitely making it easier to manage my store. Love it

Zhats

Our store has 3,000+ products so it's nearly impossible to manage all of them without this app. Super easy to use and probably my favorite Shopify app! Can't imagine how frustrating my job would be without it.

Horseworld Sligo

Great Product makes changing prices really easy

Teecessories

A WONDERFUL App!!! Edits all sorts of things the rest won't! I LOVE IT! It has saved me so much time.

Clothing By Me

App is wonderful, but too pricey for my small boutique business.

Trendr Dk

Works amazing, prizes worked seamlessly

Diamond Home Usa

Amazing product, we have used it for many scheduled tasks for automation at www.diamondhomeusa.com , saves you hours of time and energy

Thingsfordogs

We use this app on all 3 of our stores, we cant speak highly enough of it. It has literally paid for itself 100's of times over!