Bulk Product Edit & CSV import

Anzellina

Very good program.

I recommend!

Prettyneatstuff

Exactly what I was looking for prior to being depressed about how i was going to manage my store. Great app

Auscan Sales

Wow...Fantastic and easy...Time saver!!!
Downloaded to test this app and its a must get when our store is established.
Unfortunately for now cannot keep.

Birthday Gift Ideas

Bulk Product Edit by Hextom is a must have for all Shopify store owners. You'll save hours upon hours of product administration with this app.

Trendsettashop

Just started using this app and it is great so far! Would definitely recommend this app if you want to save time editing products!

Nakd Hair Extension Plus Lace Wigs

So Far So Good. I plan to use this feature at least 2 times per month.

Tourismkit

This is app has saved my business......i just launched my store with a drop-shipping model and my feeds need a lot of bulk editing, which could not be done manually since i am dealing with 10,000s of products!

Without Bulk product edit, it would be impossible to continue using shopify.....i am actually suprised why shopify has not included this app as part of the package in the plans!

I highly recommend this app to any shopify store owner......and one of the best things of all, there is great support from the Hextom team. These guys are the best!

Themanechoice Canada

This app is very user friendly and did not take time at all. I will definitely recommend it.

Golly Girls

One of the most useful apps I have in my arsenal! I use this all of the time. It was especially helpful during the first month because I had a lot of fine-tuning to do as I learned what I wanted to do with prices, descriptions, tags, categories, etc... It saved me YEARS worth of work! I still use it often. HIGHLY recommend this app. Super easy to use and it's incredibly dependable.

Black Lotus Jewelry

I am excited to get started with this app! I need to update all of the prices in our store and it would be insane to have to do this one item at a time!