Hextom: Bulk Product Edit

Rating (4.8)
Developer
4.8
September 4, 2017

I have not had any need to use this app's support team yet but judging by the slick and easy to use interface as well as the reliability of it's functions I imagine the help I would receive would be just as fantastic!

Great app, we would highly recommend it to anyone with a large number of products. Our store will have thousands of products eventually and already has many hundreds so this app is an essential tool for us!

Ctp2
Time spent using app: Over 3 years
September 3, 2017

Saved a lot of time! Very helpful for descriptions and prices

Timstools
New Zealand
Time spent using app: 3 months
September 3, 2017

I have used the Bulk Product Edit app for more than a year now. My shop (DV8s.com) has a few thousand garments. Correcting errors or making revisions to 100 or more products at a time is quite common for me. I don't know how I could possibly make the changes I require without the Bulk Product Edit app. It has already saved me literally hundreds of man-hours of tedious labor.

The interface is intuitive and laid out in a common-sense, logical way that will have beginners feeling comfortable with it after only a few uses. Whenever I have had any questions, the support staff has always been prompt, professional and eager to assist.

Further, this is not one of those ‘dead in the water’ apps that is rarely or never updated. Hextom is constantly improving it and adding new and useful features.

The funny thing is that when I originally installed it, I thought the $14.99 monthly charge was a bit on the expensive side. I could not have been more wrong. It is worth much more to me. If you have more than 100 or so products in your shop, this app is a “must have”.

I am not the type of person who gives praise easily, but Bulk Product Edit has earned a 5-star review.

Finally, for the cynical amongst us – that includes me – I do not know anyone at Hextom, nor do I stand to profit in any way from this review.

Dv8s
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
September 2, 2017

Its a very good app. The app lessens the time taken for editing tasks. Bulk editing clears all the mess while constructing your store in the beginning. I have just started, I will write a more detailed review before my trial ends.

Pioneer Kitchenware
India
Time spent using app: About 2 months
September 1, 2017

Very easy to use. easy layout. Will be using it again in future!

Sawish
South Africa
Time spent using app: About 2 months
September 1, 2017

Great app. It really helped me to change and round product prices.

Kimin Kikkari
Finland
Time spent using app: 4 months
September 1, 2017

This app has and continues to save me hours of manual editing. It's easy and quick to use. I love it. Thank you!

Up Past Midnight
Time spent using app: 2 months
September 1, 2017

Great! Product seems to work well as stated.

Plumbingsupply
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
August 31, 2017

This app saves me so much time! I highly recommend if you have a lot of products.

Sprinkstertees
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
August 29, 2017

I have only used it once so far, but seems quick, easy and very useful.

Shopping Kemistry