Hextom: Bulk Product Edit

Bulk edit thousands of products, CSV & Excel import bulk edit

Free plan available

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

North America Medical Equipment

I love it. Wish there was a definition or explanation of the various terms like canvas resize... and show some examples of each tool. And show live preview before submitting the action.

Lotusboutique

We absolutely love this app. Does what it says it will do and we can't get enough of it!

Myyutes

without out a doubt the best app if you have a large inventory can not explain the countless hours this app has saved. super easy and effective to you. pays for itself over again almost every single day

Jatem Boutique

Wow just bought it like ten minutes ago and already did all my product editing needed. I thought I would have to hire someone to do it manually but this is awesome. works fast and allows you to undo changes. still playing with it but worth it already.

Ebarza

(New review) after years the app is really smart and have EVERYTHING related to product bulk actions that will save your time and effort i recommend start using it from now dont waste more time with bulk actions that can done by 1 click Just i hope they have middle range plan the my current plan 5000 product but i have 6000 products if i want to cover my 6000 products i need t o use the 50000 product plan which is expensive and we will never reach more than 10000 product in the future :) ( Old review )
I have tested this application many times before the sale and worked nicely. but refused to work once the sale started. I was in very bad shape in front of my customers who was waiting the sale for 2 weeks and had to change the prices of 900 products manually which costed me 4 hours work and lost because of that many customers who thought that we are announcing for fake sale. dont rely too much on technology as its sometime might fail. I will never do that again.

Youngandrecklessdev

Great plugin with a lot of options for our site Young and Reckless and Reckless Girls. we have saved so much time. love it

Big Bike Campaign

Great app, lots of good functions and options

Kensingtonpet

useful app
saves a lot of time

Amelia Stardust

so easy to use, i just wish it would tell me which products to discount!

Golf King Shop

hmm. Im still looking for a proper product editor.
all we get from shopify and oberlo is junk.
I feel like Im the slave on their fancy boat,
tagging/filtering/sorting manually.

well... this app suppose to reduce manual work... well... sort off.
its unbelievable how much crap we get in the description of a product,
and with this Bulk product edit, it does make it just a tiny bit easier , but defenitly not worth the money, unless it falls right into your style of managing your product.

i found out that after using all the filters i still get products i wanna get off the list,
and it doesnt let me do it manually . (well, i dont realy manuals, so maybe there is some magic button, which i dont know, but hmm as long as it not obvious - it a fault interface/work flow design .

oh and the collections doesnt update,when you add a collection. yay.

can any1 do a proper product editor please please please please ???