4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its ability to streamline bulk product editing, especially for stores with large inventories. Its intuitive design allows for easy scheduling of updates and management of tasks like price and inventory adjustments. Features such as data export to CSV, custom fields for tags, and a revert option are also valued. The support team is noted for their quick and professional help, making this app a key tool for e-commerce efficiency.

May 4, 2020

This is amazing!! Saved me so much time and so easy to do. I forgot to classify my vendors after I uploaded hundreds of products and this made it simple.

Atomic Furnishing & Design
May 16, 2019

I use this app for my SEO tags as well as editing product titles. It has saved me a ton of time. I do some editing now that I would never do manually. Great app. I love it.

Charting Nature
September 6, 2021

Great! This app allows me to do so much more. Lets me focus on the creatives rather than simple tasks.

SUPERA //LA
June 18, 2018

love the products that you provide.

Thestaffmaster
October 17, 2016

Very easy to use, a must have!

The Bb Cream Girl Store
United Arab Emirates
May 18, 2022

I can't work without this aps ! You will save a lot of time when using it. Very fonctionnal and usefull aps.

Les Confections Lili
April 30, 2017

This application is amazing. Wow! I wish there was a pricing model for limited use (I don't need this very much -- so monthly charge does not make a lot of sense for me) -- by when I need it -- I NEED IT. Awesome implementation.

Guitar Exclusive
July 27, 2016

Great app, makes editing products really easy.

Lingerieboutique
December 27, 2021

Incredible ! A wonderful application at an affordable price for all that we can do with it. It saved us a lot of work. I will definitely recommend it.

Canada Bolts
March 24, 2021

Powerful tool, simple to use, powerful more then enough to solve bulk complexity. Our recommendation.

FIVE STAR FASHION