Bulk Product Edit & CSV import

Bulk edit thousands of products, CSV & Excel import bulk edit

Free plan available

Pure Hearts International

Good app but I'm severely disappointed that the app is apparently unable to add or edit the visibility of various sales channels like Buy Me, Point of Sale, Facebook, Messenger, Houzz, etc. It only allows you to update the visibility of online store. I'm very tempted to give it a 3 or lower just for this one crucial and painful oversight. But I will mercifully offer 4 stars instead. B- for effort.

Whitesuggar Creations

Great app to edit in Bulk. Makes everything faster and easier. Support is also really fast and helpful! Thank you!

Misskauks

Timesaver and Lifesaver!! :) Great App!

Sisterhood United

Outstanding bulk editor! Best there is and worth every penny! I tried 3 others -- none could handle the number of items per bulk change like this one! Of all of the apps I used, this is my fav!

Sunnysmile

This app is simply amazing. Managing the inventory and bulk actions on Shopify is a real pain in the ass. Bulk Product Edit can handle all the daily work with ease.
A must have for all Shopify stores, especially those with more than 500 products.
The support is also very professional and dedicated with their clients.

Chainsforhim

A really great app, very easy to use. Not only does it save me time when I want to make important changes, but by being so flexible and user-friendly, it allows me to develop & launch promotions and discounts within seconds. I love it

Cee Bee Llc

Very easy to use and quick to boot. Would recommend to others.

FavoriteObsession.com

Cute In Couture

HANDS DOWN best app I've installed yet. True money saver and time saver. I have thousands of product in my store and tagging was a true ordeal. What use to take weeks now takes minutes thanks to this app. This really has helped automate the whole product upload process.

Bonus...Customer Support Team is an A+. Wish I had discovered it sooner!

Sweetstuff4you

Love this app simple and easy to use

Davson Sales

So far so good at DavsonSales.com Thanks for your help!