Hextom: Bulk Product Edit

bulk edit thousands of products, CSV import export bulk edit

Free plan available

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Hextom: Bulk Product Edit & CSV Import

Fametrends

Con- Doesn't offer the option to "update Sku from a starting number". No option to "add numbers to the beginning/end" of barcode.

Pros - I LOVE the option to (basically) generate barcode numbers. The Shopify barcode app gives you random numbers which doesn't work for everyone. I needed 5 digit barcodes only and this app did just that. I don't use the app for anything else yet, but overall it's great. It runs smoothly and it's quick.

Bluefishfinder Com

Time spent using app Almost 5 years

Will save you time! KILLER product. At first I uninstalled, thought it was too much money every month, Then I rethought. A Must Have! I have reached for it several times and makes life stress free. LOve the revert button! Only had to do it once. A Powerful App.

Greatrads

Great little app. Saves hours of tedious editing. Would recommend. Best one of its type on the app store.

Soloperfumesoriginales

Location Mexico
Time spent using app About 2 months

It´s a AMAZING app! You save a lot of time! Thanks for this app.

Awesome Gift Ideas

Great app... a bit over priced but the best bulk editing app around.

Lowpricequality

I just set up another store with a LOT of variants. No way could I edit all of the prices and weights manually - it would have taken FOREVER. This App came to my rescue. It is awesome, works like a charm, and is a fantastic time saver. If you have a store with something like T-Shirts or anything with a lot of variants, then you must get this.

Bfitlifestyle

Time spent using app About 1 month

Very easy to use and very effective for any eCommerce store with lots of products.

Codex Anatomicus

Time spent using app About 1 year

Nice app, using it occasionally.

It was a bit tricky to understand how to work with it at first, but when I got it it was all smooth and easy.

Integratech

Time spent using app About 1 month

this product is absolutely AMAZING! I'm so glad I invested in it, it's totally worth it!

Coconellie Com

It's quick, but I wish there was a way to delete products in bulk, and also choose the products individually, after the search criteria has been entered.