4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its ability to streamline the product editing process. Its user-friendly design and intuitive interface make it easy to manage large inventories, schedule updates, and perform bulk edits. Additional features include custom fields, data export, and change reversion. The support team is noted for their quick responses and professionalism. The app also handles SEO tasks and product category management.

October 10, 2019

Amazing app with great free SEO tools! Would recommend to anyone looking for a great bulk editor for their store.

Iced Right Jewelry
28 days using the app
February 4, 2022

they asked me to review this in order to start my bulk edit even though I just paid $10 for it. a little annoying and unprofessional if you ask me but whatever

Only Once
Over 2 years using the app
June 28, 2017

This is a very powerful app. It automates routine tasks, like hiding products with 0 in stock, based on collections and like adjusting product pricing based on inventory levels.
The support I received was great as well, although I didn't need much. Just some clarification of some workflows.

Funky Moose Records
28 days using the app
October 1, 2016

I would definitely recommend this app!

Loluxes
Over 1 year using the app
Edited August 15, 2020

Horrible costumer service. They charged me for a more expensive plan and didn't offer a solution or refund even if they agrees this was their mistake. Stay away!!

Weedipedia
About 2 years using the app
October 6, 2017

This is an excellent app. It has made my life so easy. I have more than 10,000 products in my store and I wanted to add some content at the end of product descriptions of many products. Imagine how difficult it would be manually. I tried to work with csv file but not satisfied with the end product. This app has handled this issue perfectly. Our website is https://www.herbalbless.com/

Herbalsolute
December 22, 2017

awesome app, I highly recommend it to those with many items to edit

Apparell And Accessories
Edited January 30, 2019

I use this app to bulk edit prices and variants on products. It's saved me multiple hours of work in the week that I have been using it. If you have to bulk edit multiple products often, you need this app.

Z O R I
October 16, 2017

This app is a lifesaver

This makes it easy to change the pricing for each collection so they are consistent. I haven't even tapped its full potential and I can see myself continuing to use this in the future.

Ulubulu
June 17, 2021

I used this to remove text from many of my store variants all at one time. Boy - did this save time...and it was easy to figure out!

Loose Leashes by Ron Schmidt