Bulk Product Edit & CSV import

Bulk edit thousands of products, CSV & Excel import bulk edit

Free plan available

Golly Girls

One of the most useful apps I have in my arsenal! I use this all of the time. It was especially helpful during the first month because I had a lot of fine-tuning to do as I learned what I wanted to do with prices, descriptions, tags, categories, etc... It saved me YEARS worth of work! I still use it often. HIGHLY recommend this app. Super easy to use and it's incredibly dependable.

Black Lotus Jewelry

I am excited to get started with this app! I need to update all of the prices in our store and it would be insane to have to do this one item at a time!

Fragrant Aromas

Saves time and headache ! Awesome. If you are selling in a different country market this app is a must.

Sherrarts

I have been using this, off and on, since acquiring it about a month ago. It is really handy for doing repetitive tasks and therefore saves me time where I can be working on other aspects of the store. I am still getting familiar with how it works, but when I set it up correctly, it automatically fulfills my requests. Also, the tasks and actions it takes are reversible and adjustable. I would recommend at least trying it.

Avita Jewellery

Has cut down the time I spend changing prices

Blue Bangle

Very excellent product. Highly recommend if you have a large number of products -- like my site www.bluebangle.com Big time saver! This program is very feature rich and is organized and easy to understand.

Pixies Rule

Thank you for creating this! Once I learned how to use the app, it was wonderful to speed up all the work.

Xn Zmcd5am4gqazd

5 stars' amazing app, very helpful, most have.

Bvstore 36845

This has saved me a lot of time and headache. I have 5000+ products that I'm preparing to launch before the holiday rush. This came in handy for launching my store. Money well spent I would say.

Mslesupply

I've never written a review before because it's usually more effort than I care to make.....however, after using this app for about 3 weeks now, updating over 4000 products in my store at a time, I don't know how anyone could live without it.

A small price to pay for the features it delivers.