Hextom: Bulk Product Edit

bulk edit thousands of products, CSV import export bulk edit

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Hilltop Boutique 2

I like the concept of this app - and it seemed to function well with a few tasks.
However - i'm trying to edit some tasks by collection - and the app doesn't show my current and updated collections. They are still old ones - many of which doesn't exist in my store anymore. So I'm afraid to run any more tasks as i'm unsure of what kinds of results i may get if the app is not not connected to my current data on my store.
I'll be looking for another app ....

Quantumclothing

good app But........... expensive and Support Team Very Rude And Not Customer Friendly Beware. Women Named "Sophie" Not Customer Oriented And Very Unhelpful She Had Very Sassy Attitude.

Fadem Studios

Time spent using app About 1 month

I love how it can edit all the products I have in my store. I am about to have a sale this weekend for my store. So I decided to schedule all of my products to be 25% off and it will show the compare price. How awesome is that?

Check out my store. www.fademstudios.com

Compassrecords

this app is great so far. we haven't used it enough to give five stars but it has saved the day for us on the launch of our site and our first sales. gives you the ability to do basically any kind of edit you can imagine. what's better is that you can also revert your edits so it works very well for flash sales, etc.

Edfragrancesus

Great App We simply love it ...:)

Ltm Endeavors Gifts

Installs quickly, giving this a try to save tons of time.

Htc2u

Location Malaysia

GOOD APP I NEED IT FOR MY FUTURE STORE TO BUILT UP MY ONLINE STORE BE EASIER

Gumdrop Lane

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

This is a wonderful app. It is user friendly and saves me a ton of time!

Frame Your Space

Time spent using app Over 1 year

It does a good job. We have 100,000 products listed so when we give it a task sometimes it comes up with 0 edited when we know we had items with the set restrictions that needed to be edited so sometimes we have to run it twice for it to work. If you have fewer items tho, its quick and easy to use.

Luckless Outfitters

Time spent using app About 2 months

This app is saving me so much time!!