Hextom: Bulk Product Edit

bulk edit thousands of products, CSV import export bulk edit

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Doenvang-DK

Location Sweden

It's a handy app. It is working great.............................................................................

toveem

The most useful app I have and I thank the makers of it every day. Used to panic about mass changes, no more.

Gullebica

Time spent using app About 2 months

A useful application that responds to requests in every aspect. I'm sure most users will enjoy using it.

ANUSA

Location Finland
Time spent using app About 2 months

Amazing app! It does what it promises and it's free. The free features are good enough for the business that just start out.

Belle Noir Beauty

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I have used this app so much. I did not know how useful it was going to be an absolute time saver. Does all edit just takes a little figuring out but its quite simple to use.

Cheap Groomsmen Gifts

Time spent using app About 5 hours

Great app! Works great for editing your site fast! Gives me time to constraint on marketing my site.

Handwerker.Style

Location Germany

Great tool! Works perfect! Great tool! Works perfect! Great tool! Works perfect! Great tool! Works perfect!

Kayle

Location Australia

How beautifully is this done! You've made my life so simpler so that I can focus on what is more important.. growing business!

Clara Williams

Time spent using app About 1 year

This app has made a huge difference in helping us better manage our inventory by saving hours of wasted time editing individual products.

Thunderwolf

Location Austria

Ich benutze die App schon eine ganze weile. Es ist absolut hilfreich wenn man sich damit auskennt und eine Produkte aufeinmal bearbeiten möchte. Es steht eine Vielzahl an Optionen zuverfügung. Die App hat eine absolute Empfehlung von mir!