Reviews (1,853)

4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its ability to simplify the product editing process, saving significant time. Its user-friendly design, bulk editing, scheduling updates, and reliable support team are highly praised. Additional features like SEO tasks, inventory management, SKU transfers, and data export into CSV files are also valued. However, some merchants desire more advanced features like AI-powered image editing. It's seen as essential for stores with a large number of SKUs.

October 7, 2016

One of the most useful apps I have in my arsenal! I use this all of the time. It was especially helpful during the first month because I had a lot of fine-tuning to do as I learned what I wanted to do with prices, descriptions, tags, categories, etc... It saved me YEARS worth of work! I still use it often. HIGHLY recommend this app. Super easy to use and it's incredibly dependable.

Golly Girls
February 29, 2020

I find this app does everything I need. Used it for years! Always reliable and the instructions are easily followed.

MenZ-MenZY
Japan
August 27, 2016

VERY USEFUL APP. HAVEN'T HAD ANY ISSUES SO FAR. WILL CONTINUE TO USE :)

Ramzis Custom Jewelry
Edited March 3, 2020

I use this app all the time to key promos and price changes. It's easy to use and works well. Recommend if you have a lot of products.

Globalbabynz
New Zealand
About 7 years using the app
July 26, 2018

I have been using this app on my store for a couple of years and it simply works seamlessly. You will wonder how you did without it, especially if you have many products to manage. It's absolutely worth the cost. I love it!

Idivide
June 10, 2016

I have been using this app for a couple of weeks. It has been a really great time saver. It is easy to install and use. I find myself using it just about every day. I have reached out to the support team and they have been very quick to respond and address all of my questions. They even took note of a few suggestions for the next build. That is awesome. Highly recommended.

Reel Draggin Tackle
September 25, 2018

Great product! Makes editing easier and less time consuming.

Crimson and Clover Studio
March 23, 2018

Love this app. Saves me hours of time when I need to make updates to large numbers of products in the store.

Easy to use!

Top Notch Gift Shop
February 15, 2022

Easy to use, heaps of options to choose from. scheduled actions are really handy to use, Highly recommended.

Rex Royale
New Zealand
August 3, 2021

I absolutely LOVE this app. It would take me hours upon hours to accomplish what I am able to accomplish using this app in minutes.

Party Beautifully