Hextom: Bulk Product Edit

Bulk edit thousands of products, CSV & Excel import bulk edit

Free plan available

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

WholesaleEvery

This tool is really easy to use, he helped me solve my problem, I will recommend it to my friends! !

Womana Fit

This app really helped with saving tons of hours of work. Being a solo owner it's hard but this app it's a blessing and also really easy to use!

ella+elliot

This app has saved us so much time and is capable of so much! Probably the app we use the most, and there always seem to be more options available.

Kitchly.com

Incredible time-saver. Would recommend this app to anyone looking to make your product information workflow more efficient.

BERGLUST

Cool App. I love it. I asked them for a Favour & they were able to do it in a very short Period of Time.

Military Matter

I used this app to help to bulk edit my products, and it was easy to use and so far so good. I would recommond you to use it.

Jimiah's Closet

The app really helped me first starting out when I needed to bulk edit our product images to be the same size on our home page. It also helps with smaller tasks that might take a while, like editing weight/shipping, price edits, inventory, and so many other things that can save you time in the long run!

Home & Art Gifts From Scotland By Scottish Artist Kevin Hunter

Fantastic app... saves so much time if you are like me and make 1 typo that covers many product descriptions. amongst many other tasks it helps with.

PeaksofmyLife

Ich brauche diese App um die Produkt beschriebe und anderes anzupassen. Funktioniert wunderbar. Danke für diese App

Tatkuink Clothing

Shopify app is a must have for anyone, the interface is quite similar to Shopify so I feel like I can adapt to it faster. The layout library is limited but you can design almost anything to your liking. The price is also very affordable, I can use the Free plan and it meets my needs.